Goddess in Leather

Sweet, Sweet Revenge

The weekend ended all too quickly.

Monday morning, the school was abuzz with a new piece of news. Whispers flurried throughout the halls, and word was spreading like wildfire.

“Aish, our school gossips too much,” Key rolled his eyes and leaned against the locker next to Minho’s, fixing his hair with a petulant expression.

“Stop pretending, you know you love it,” Jonghyun smirked at his best friend knowingly. Key dismissed him with a sassy wave of his hand and Jonghyun laughed.

The hallway’s hushed chatter began to swell to a point where it was impossible to ignore, everyone unable to stay quiet about the topic at hand.

“Omo, she’s so hot!”

“Is that who I think it is?”

“Nah- that’s impossible! She has to be a new girl.”

“Yeah, I would have noticed someone like that around here by now.”

“Whoever she is…damn.”

Intrigued by the conversations around them, the boys turned from their lockers to observe the figure drawing closer. They froze in their tracks.

Strutting towards them could have been a goddess.

The beauty gazed around with her large doe eyes perfectly framed in dark eyeliner, her long pin-straight hair cascading behind her shoulders. curved into a confident smile and she reapplied gloss to her pouty, luscious red lips.

Her features could have been defined as ‘cute’ if not for her outfit. Her long legs were displayed by shiny black tights and daring stiletto heels, with a bold red top that matched her lipstick.

She was obviously breaking the uniform rule, though no one dared to correct her. She could easily have been a fifth member of 2ne1.

She looked badass, intimidating, and absolutely gorgeous.

*Another hot new girl? This sure is a lucky year for me.* Jonghyun looked at her hungrily.

Right before this deadly goddess passed the group of boys, his hand shot out and snatched her wrist. She halted, and so did her entourage which he hadn’t noticed before: a pair of twins who looked vaguely familiar. They wore matching leather jackets to compliment their leader.

Jonghyun returned his attention to the girl he had ensnared.

“Hey there, new girl. I’m the welcoming committee, and I’d love to give you a personal tour of all this school has to offer,” He breathed ily into her ear and winked, “I think you’ll like it here.”

The girl scoffed and jerked her wrist to escape his grasp, twisting his hand in the process and he gasped in pain. She rolled her eyes and strode off down the hall.

“What is with that chick?” Jonghyun muttered as he rotated his hand painfully.

“You idiot,” Minho muttered, “That was _____.” Jonghyun’s eyes widened into saucers.

“Pabo.” He heard a voice from behind him snicker. He whirled around to see the twins smirking at him. Now he knew where he had recognized them from; they were always with you.

Key smirked as his eyes landed on one of them.

“Hoowon, babe,” He cooed as he sauntered over to her and slung his arm around her shoulders, “You sure look hot in leather. This whole thing between our friends doesn’t affect our relationship, does it?”

“Aish, ert,” Hoowon rolled her eyes and stomped on his foot hard. Key leaped back in surprise, jumping up and down on one leg as he pouted. She glared at him, “Did you inhale too many fumes from your hair dye?”

She dragged her sister and they ran to catch up with you. The boys watched them go with wide eyes.

“Fiesty.” Key smirked, “I like it.”

Jonghyun’s eyes were still trained on you as you had stopped to talk to a group of six guys.

*Why did she never look like that when I was with her? Damn. Who knew she could be that hot…*

---------

You tried not to glance behind you at your ex-boyfriend as you talked to B.A.P.

“How did I look? Did you think it worked? Did I stumble?” You rushed out a stream of questions and chattered nervously to them as your knees shook.

From afar, you looked confident to all those watching you, but those you talked to saw how jittery you felt, and your friends laughed in amusement at how cute you looked when you were anxious.

You would usually be careful not to talk to B.A.P in front of Jonghyun because he didn’t like it, but now that you were single there was nothing to stop you. You felt a huge weight lift off your shoulders, realizing you had one less thing to worry about.

Himchan slung an arm around your shoulder, “Don’t worry, _____, you look y,” He winked at you, “In fact… now that you’re single…”

His friends groaned at his cheesiness. “Yah, step away from the little sister,” Yongguk growled intimidatingly and yanked his arm off of you. You couldn’t help but burst out laughing and the other boys followed suit.

As your twin friends approached, one guy in particular quickly became silent and looked at the ground. B.A.P. tried to cease their laughter as they greeted the twins.

“Hi, Hyerim,” Yongguk murmured gently to her, in contrast to how he had been acting a few moments earlier. Hyerim nodded shyly, her eyes and attention subtly trained on Jongup instead as he laughingly tried to restrain Himchan who had attempted to go after you again, lips puckered and hands outstretched.

You laughed and played with your friends for a while and completely forgot about the situation at hand. Himchan, giving up on trying to kiss you, jokingly tried to plant one on an unsuspecting Zelo, who recoiled in horror.

"Yah! I keep getting rejected today!" Himchan whined as he pouted cutely with his arms crossed. Zelo ran to hide behind you, looking traumatized.

As you all flew into hysterics at the scene, Youngjae noticed a pair of eyes watching you and turned his head to see Jonghyun peering at you unhappily. He recalled you previously complaining how Jonghyun hated seeing you talk to other guys.

‘The Brain’ felt the corner of his mouth curl into a smile as he came up with an idea.

 

 

 

 

**********************

Ohooo, what's the braniac thinking of next? ;)

Welcome new subscribers! Big thanks to all of my wonderful readers, hope you keep enjoying my fanfic! <3

 

@kcmusicfan: Haha I like the sound of that! Fighting! :)