What do I do?

Sweet, Sweet Revenge

 As the bell rang, you and your friends sat at your normal seats in the center of the classroom and began to gossip and chat as usual as you prepared for class. Students filed in as the bell rang and everyone shuffled to their desks.

One lone girl remained at the front of the classroom in front of the teacher’s desk, not meeting eyes with any of the students.

Soon the chatter died down, and more and more people began to notice the girl standing quietly at the front, looking at her curiously. None of them had seen her before, but one thing could not be denied: She was gorgeous.

She tugged on a lock of her curly blonde hair and fixed her flashy Dolce & Gabbana book bag as she waited for the teacher to return. Her fair skin glowed softly and she had a very modern, Western look to her.

“Who is she?” Hyerim whispered, glancing at her in curiosity.

“I don’t know, but she’s really pretty,” you replied while also taking a glance.

The girl somehow seemed to have heard you as you saw the corner of her lip tug up into a smug smirk. She tossed her golden hair back and readjusted her uniform.

Ms. Kim lumbered into the classroom, adjusting her librarian spectacles atop her high-bridged nose when she bumped into the girl.

“Oh!” The teacher widened her eyes, “And who might you be?”

With a polite smile, the girl handed her a small note with her long elegant fingers. Ms. Kim nodded,

“Ah, right right. Our new exchange student from Canada, correct? Welcome to Seoul. Please find a seat and hope you enjoy Korea. What was your name again?” Ms. Kim grasped his hands warmly and talked quickly.

“Jessica,” She replied in a dainty voice, “Jessica Jung. And thank you.” She detached herself from the teacher and rolled her eyes as soon as her back was turned. She began to saunter down the rows to look for an empty seat. The boys began to howl as she passed by and she silenced them with a haughty glare and a condescending flick of the hand.

You cleared your throat and extended your hand with a warm smile, “Hi, I’m-”

She passed by you without a glance, with an aura that could’ve given you frostbite. You blinked in astonishment and stared at your ignored hand. Your gaze turned to your friends who look displeased.

“What’s her problem?” Hoowon mumbled, casting a dirty look at Jessica, who was now seated at the back of the classroom. You shrugged and brushed it off as your attention became drawn to the lesson once more.

-----------

Soon the shrill bell rang for lunch and students flooded out into the corridor. The members of B.A.P began to assemble right by the door to Yongguk’s classroom before heading to their usual spot just outside the building.

As most of them lounged by the door, Zelo came running up to the boys frantically, his curly pink hair bouncing up and down.

“Hyungs! Come quick! I think there’s something wrong with Jonguppie hyung!” He described urgently.

The remaining four boys looked at him in alarm and proceeded to follow Zelo outside quickly, anxious for their dear friend.

They found Jongup outside, sitting on the floor as he leaned his back against the brick wall and ruffled a hand through his chestnut hair, distraught. His signature grin was missing from his face as he sighed.

The boys huddled around him protectively, automatically concerned for their innocent 2nd maknae.

“What’s wrong, Cheetos?” Himchan squatted down beside him and put a hand on his shoulder, “Did something happen to you?”

Jongup sighed and shook his head, “Not me. It’s _____.”

Zelo gently explained to the boys what he and Jongup had heard Jonghyun and his friends discussing earlier that day. B.A.P’s expressions of confusion and concern gradually turned grim.

Daehyun furrowed his eyebrows, upset, while Youngjae shook his head, contemplating the situation. Yongguk’s eyes flashed angrily as his knuckles turned white. You were one of the few people very close to the boys, and they all viewed you like a little sister.

“Hyungs,” Jongup spoke forlornly, “What do I do? I don’t want _____ to be hurt.”

“I’ll tell you what I’ll do,” Yongguk gnashed his teeth and began to charge for the door, “You won’t be able to recognize his face once I’m done with him! I’ll also cut him a new-”

The boys sprang up to restrain him and Daehyun clamped a hand over his mouth to keep any foul words from escaping.

Youngjae shook his head, “Hyung, that’s not how you go about this. Just wait, we’ll think of something.”

Once calming Yongguk down, the boys sat down and began to eat their lunches except for Jongup, who had no appetite as of this morning.

--------

Soon lunch had drawn to an end, and students began to file to their classrooms once more. Jonghyun and his friends were lingering by Taemin’s locker, hiding things from him when he wasn’t looking and then snickering as he confusedly searched for them.

Key was just stuffing Taemin’s cell phone in his pocket when he heard hushed whispers begin to ensue among the student body. He turned around to see what the commotion was and his eyes lighted upon the subject.

Jessica sashayed down the length of the hallway, flicking her long tresses behind her back and reapplied another coat of her shimmering lip gloss, casting condescending glances at anyone in sight.

Key nudged the boys and they turned around, their jaws dropping and eyes widening at the beauty passing by. They grew even more intrigued as she walked by them without a backwards glance, something they were not accustomed to.

“Who is that?” Onew asked as he stuffed the remainder of the chicken from his lunch into his mouth.

“Is that the new exchange student?” Minho asked slowly, his eyes furrowed deep in thought.

“I don’t know…” Jonghyun smirked, “But I’m about to find out.”

---------

From afar, Himchan looked onto the scene with interest. His eyebrow quirked and he ruffled his black hair.

He felt an idea begin to form. 

 

******************************

Oh my god, please please don't hate me for making Jessica so mean! It's nothing personal, that was just how I imagined the character!

@kcmusicfan: Thank you so much! This motivates me to update sooner :)

@iapple: I'm glad you like it so far, thank youu! And LOL yes, I agree, Jjong needs an attitude check!

Also to my beautiful subscribers I'm so sorry for not updating as quickly as usual, I've just been so busy!

Honestly I'm just so exhausted. I climbed a mountain today. Not a metaphorical or phsychological one, an actual mountain. My dad's idea of adventure seeking -_-

The view was worth it, though. <3