Better Than A Dream

Sweet, Sweet Revenge

Your eyes sprung open as your shrill alarm woke you up from a rather enjoyable dream featuring Lee Joon from MBLAQ. Drowsily, you began to drift off to dreamland once more, a sleepy smile reappearing on your face, until you took a glance at the time. Shooting out of bed to look at your alarm clock, you began to panic and raced for the bathroom. You couldn’t be late again, or you’d never be able to live it down.

You changed into your uniform and put your hair in a cute messy bun, not bothering to style it. You tilted your head as you looked at yourself in the mirror, deciding whether anything else was needed. You observed your face, which looked young and fresh without a stitch of makeup on it and decided it looked just right.

Your friends had always marveled at with what confidence you could leave the house without the need to put anything on your face, and you would always reply that there was only one thing you put on your face every day- a smile.

You grinned at your reflection and then realized what was missing. Darting from the bathroom, you ran to find your precious silver charm bracelet that was given to by an even more precious person. You found it draped over a photo frame containing a romantic picture of the two of you on your first trip to the beach.

After draping the bracelet over your wrist, you glanced at the photo lovingly, giving a light kiss to the handsome male smiling at you from the photo. As you headed downstairs, your thoughts drifted back to your dream involving your favorite idol. *Aish, who needs Joon oppa when I have my boyfriend? I’m already living a dream…* You giggled as you reached the bottom step.

“Yah! _____! What are you laughing about now? You’ll be late for school!” Your older brother came out from the kitchen and ruffled your hair.

“Sorry Junsu umma,” You teased and stuck out your tongue.

“YAH! That’s Leeteuk umma to you, shortie!” He began to chase you around the room as you squealed, hiding behind the counter to evade his grasp.

“You and your goofy nicknames,” you shook your head “Which one of your friends came up with that one? Shindong? Eunhyuk?”

“Never mind that,” Leeteuk said as he stuffed your lunch box into your hands and affectionately fixed your hair, “Have fun at school. Now I’ll be home late, I have a date tonight with my girlfriend, all right?”

“Okay, tell Sora Unnie I say hi!” You called as you headed for the door in a hurry.

You really didn’t want to be late!

 

------------------

Hey guys! Hope you're liking my story so far! Sorry the chapters a bit short, I'm new to writing fanfictions haha :)

Anyways, don't be afraid to comment or subscribe!