A Little Excitement

Sweet, Sweet Revenge

The four of you girls rushed up to your room to put lots of makeup on and put on your best outfits. By the time the sun set you were all dolled up and ready to paint the town red.

Each of you walked down the staircase dramatically, making bold poses and pretending to snap photos as beauty after beauty came down.

Hyerim and Hoowon wore short matching dresses but in completely contrasting colors, making them different yet alike; just like their personalities. You had found one of your recent, flashier and more edgy ensembles that would most definitely not be suitable for school. Sora walked down last, and all of your jaws dropped; she looked absolutely gorgeous.

After adjusting her dress once more, she looked up and jumped in surprise at the three of you standing there gawking at her like fish. She cleared uncomfortably and motioned with her hands.

“What are you waiting for? Let’s go clubbing!”

--------

You all were gathered in a spot on the dance floor, laughing and having a ball as you enjoyed your ‘Girl’s Night Out.’ You were influenced by the hyper atmosphere as you danced crazily with Hoowon while the other two laughed.

Soon you all grew tired and found seats at the bar, ordering drinks. Though you and the twins were underage, the amount of makeup you had on, along with your confident attitudes, made you seem old enough that the bartender decided not to check.

Not long after, all of you were starting to feel a bit buzzed, not enough to be drunk but enough to let go of your inhibitions. You were ready to do something reckless.

“Sora Unnie,” You whined as you leaned on her, “This current revenge plot is too slow. It’s getting so boring! Isn’t there anything we can do that’s a bit more… exciting?” You wiggled your eyebrows.

Sora scrunched her eyebrows together as she stirred her second margarita.

Her eyes got something in the distance and she quirked an eyebrow, “I think I just thought of something. Let’s make some mischief, shall we?”

---------

Jonghyun had been dancing at the club very intimately with a scantily clad girl, who seemed to be wearing what could be considered a handkerchief, when he grew tired and began to look for a place to sit.

There was something that had been bothering him today, and though he was not sure what, he thought a night of drinking and flirting would definitely help him feel better.

It usually did. He visited this night club quite frequently, this being one of his favorite places to go at night when he would tell you he’s having ‘movie night’ with his parents.

At the thought of you he recalled seeing you on a date earlier today and quickly shook off the thought. He began to search for another hot girl to help distract him.

He found himself making eye contact with a gorgeous young woman who seemed to be in her early 20’s, a y smile curling her lip as she seductively crossed one long leg over the other. She seemed to be inviting him to come and sit by her at the bar.

Jonghyun smiled, and swiping his thumb across his lip in a y manner, he sauntered over to the girl.

“Hey there,” He purred at her.

“My name’s Sora,” She held out an elegant hand, “Can I buy you a drink?”

He was taken aback by her up-front attitude, but quickly recovered as he grabbed her hand and kissed it smoothly, “I would love to.”

She ordered a shot of hard liquor and placed it in front of him. Wanting to appear manly, he downed it in one gulp and slammed it on the table. Sora raised her eyebrow, and clapped her hands, impressed. She ordered him another and he repeated the same.

And another.

And another.

Nineteen shots of liquor later, Jonghyun was completely hammered. He had difficulty seeing straight as he mumbled incoherent things to Sora, who was looking very pleased with herself.

“I want you to meet some friends of mine,” She purred to him, tucking loose hair behind his ear.

He smiled dopily, agreeing to anything at this point. You, Hyerim, and Hoowon appeared in front of him, clearly recognizable despite the makeup.

“Do any of them look familiar to you?” Sora asked cautiously.

Jonghyun looked at you and his eyes widened. Your heart began palpitating loudly; if he recognized you, there was no way this scheme could work.

“Of course,” He slurred and pointed at you. “It’s Sandara Park from 2ne1!”

He began to sing ‘I Am The Best’ and dance the moves sloppily before falling over a bar stool drunkenly. All of you girls erupted into laughter.

“Oh man, he’s drunk,” Hoowon cackled.

You looped your arm through Jonghyun’s and smiled at him sweetly,

“Want to have some fun, darling?”

He nodded dumbly, and you smirked devilishly.

------------

Half an hour later and Jonghyun looked almost unrecognizable.

You had plastered about half of the makeup in your bag across his face, his eyes surrounded by a ghastly shade of blue and he wore bright red lipstick. Hoowon had brought a long wig that looked completely natural when worn. Somehow you had managed to work him into an extremely skimpy schoolgirl’s outfit, which wasn’t hard to do considering he was close to passing out.

Overall, he looked like an extremely terrifying transvestite.

Still unaware at how his ‘new friends’ had made him into a girl, he agreed to go for a little drive with them in Sora’s car.

You almost felt bad for embarrassing him like this, until he slung an arm around you and Hyerim in the backseat and began rambling,

“You know, you remind me of my ex-girlfriend. Ha, if you could even call her that! What was her name again? Oh, right. _____. God, she was such a Plain Jane though. Nothing like you ladies, you’re hot.”

You felt your blood begin to boil as your ex-boyfriend continued to unknowingly insult you.

“Now that I think about it, I’m not even sure why I asked her out. She got so boring after a while, but it was okay because I had other girl’s to entertain me when I was ‘spending time with the family.’” He chuckled, “She did make good cookies though. I guess she was more like a secretary to me.”

Unable to control yourself any longer, at the next red traffic light you roughly shoved him out of the car, leaving him standing bewildered on the sidewalk as you all sped off.

Dressed in a skimpy girl’s outfit and completely drunk, Jonghyun began to stumble his way home.

-------

Key was singing loudly along with the radio as he was riding home in a van with Taemin, Minho, and Onew, after they had just spent the evening at the movie theatre.

The boys rolled their eyes in annoyance as Key began to shriek when a Ke$ha song began to play. Taemin was eagerly looking out the window and telling jokes, to which Onew laughed at while driving and Minho shook his head in exasperation.

Eagerly, Taemin pointed out someone standing on the corner of the street, “Hyungs! Who’s standing alone this late at night? Do you think they need a ride?”

“Aish, Taeminnie, it’s probably a e,” Key waved his hand dismissively.

“An ugly one, too,” Minho muttered, squinting out the window into the darkness.

Onew quickly glanced at the figure while driving and then slammed the brakes in shock when he recognized the face.

Taemin took one more look out the window and shrieked, “Omo, hyungs… I think that’s Jonghyun.”

All four of the guys quickly rushed out of the car to see that it was indeed Jonghyun stumbling towards them, completely out of it and looking like a hermaphrodite.

So many questions ran through the boys’ heads as Onew and Minho ran to help a ridiculously dressed Jonghyun into the van.

Taemin looked at Key innocently, “Picture time?”

Key fished out his camera and nodded, “Picture time.”

 

 

 

 

*********************

Omo, omo, omo! So many new subscribers! Welcome and thank you all! <3

Hmm, I kinda want to do something to celebrate reaching 25 subscribers! Should I post a selca or something? Haha I don't even know, whatever you guys want I guess?

Hope everyone liked today's chapter, it's kinda inspired by a scene in a movie I watched a couple months back. :P

Also to all, sorry for the super long chapter but it's because I'm going to have to go on a mini-hiatus! I'm going on vacation to Europe for two weeks, so I won't be able to update while I'm there. SO SORRY MY LOVES! :(

I promise to have a whole bunch of chapters ready for when I get back though! I'll appreciate your patience!

 

 

@cadburyluva: Thank youu! And omg, Jonguppie's one of my biases too! :)

@kcmusicfan: Ahaha, gotta love autocorrect. And thank you! :)

@jula1987: Thank you so much! :)

@Seul_Gi: Ah, a lot people seem to be excited for Jongup! Me too! And thank you :)