Complete Makeover

Sweet, Sweet Revenge

Sora dragged you into your room and locked the door behind her, preventing you from escaping. You gave her a frightened and reproachful look, backing away slowly. You had never worn makeup before, and the thought of it made you very nervous for some reason.

Sora grinned at you mischievously while rummaging through her huge bags; though you trusted her completely, you did not like the look in her eyes.

She sorted through her makeup and began approaching you cautiously, “Don’t worry,” She cooed soothingly, “Just trust Sora Unnie… Everything will be all right…”

She then set to work on you.

Jongup contemplated following you, then decided against it and decided to wait in the living room and watch television. He heard a door down the hall creak open, and a sleepy Leeteuk emerged, rubbing his eyes.

“Hey, hyung,” Jongup greeted him absently from the couch, deeply focused on the show he was watching.

Leeteuk groggily mumbled a hello as he shuffled past him and into the kitchen. Freezing as his eyes opened and he came to his senses, Leeteuk backed up and eyed Jongup.

“You’re still here?” Leeteuk asked him. Jongup nodded sheepishly. Leeteuk raised an eyebrow, “You two didn’t… do anything last night, did you?”

Jongup’s ears flamed bright red and he frantically shook his head, “An-aniyo! Definitely not, hyung!”

Leeteuk chuckled and then sat next to him on the couch. “Good. You’re a good kid; I would’ve hated to have rearranged your face for touching my little sister.” Leeteuk chuckled amiably and thumped him hard on the back. Jongup stiffened out of fear and laughed meekly in response.

The two watched TV for what seemed like ages, waiting for the girls to return. Many, many episodes of Running Man later, you and Sora finally emerged from your room. The boys jumped up eagerly to see your transformation.

Unfortunately, Sora had put a mask on your face, similar to ones you see Zelo wearing often, and a hoodie over your head to prevent anyone from seeing your makeup and hair just yet; she didn’t want anyone to see the unfinished product.

“Ah, yeobo! You’re awake!” Sora called as her eyes lighted on Leeteuk, “Did you sleep well, darling?” She cooed sweetly.

Leeteuk’s eyes widened as he heard her tone of voice. There was only one time Sora would use aegyo- When she wanted something from him.

“Run.” Leeteuk murmured to Jongup who was sitting there, lost.

The two prepared to make a bolt to the door, but froze at the sound of Sora’s voice once more.

“Leeteuk darling, Jongup-ah~” The boys turned around unwillingly at the sound of their names. Sora smiled cutely,

“Will you take us shopping?”

-------------

Hours later, Leeteuk and Jongup found themselves standing in front of yet another clothing store, weighed down by dozens of shopping bags. They grumbled to each other, questioning how they got pulled into this mess.

Both of them fidgeted awkwardly as they attempted to make small talk. Jongup was still frightened by Leeteuk’s threat earlier. Inside, you were trying one of the countless outfits you had picked.

Sora fussed over you in the dressing room, removing the mask and readjusting your hair. It was a very pink and feminine atmosphere, with clothes surrounding them as she had you try on numerous outfits. The store employees buzzed around you both, popping in and out to show you new clothes and styles.

You enjoyed the attention, trying on lots of the things shown while not worrying about the price. In the past, you had been saving up a lot of money to help buy Jonghyun a car, though there was no longer any need to now; you could finally start spending some on yourself.

At long last, Sora deemed you ready to show to the guys for their opinion.

You looked down shyly as you felt her scrutinizing you for the thousandth time.

“What is it?” You mumbled self-consciously.

“You look so gorgeous,” Sora whispered affectionately as she admired her work, “Really, why have you never worn makeup or done your hair before? You’re a complete knockout, _____.”

“I never thought that looks were that important,” You gazed at the floor, “I thought personality was the best thing. Guess… I was wrong.”

“Aish,” Sora sighed and grasped your shoulders, “No, you are absolutely and completely right. What’s inside a person is infinitely more important than what’s outside. Jonghyun is just too stupid to realize that. We’re just using your outside apprearance to get that numbskull’s attention, using his own weaknesses against him. Showing him what a catch he missed.”

You looked into her eyes, your tears about to spill over, “Thank you, Sora Unnie. For everything.”

She smiled softly, “Remember; Love is the beauty of the soul. A true man will give his heart to you without taking into account how much money you have, how popular you are, or what you look like. He’ll love you for you.”

She stepped back and smiled, “With that said,” She held out her hand, “Are you ready to show the world the new and improved _____?”

You raised your chin, smiled proudly and took her hand. Bravely, you stepped out of the store, ready to take on the world and anything in your way. Sora's makeover was inside and out: she had not only remade your appearance, but she had strengthened your heart as well. You felt so much more courageous.

Outside the store, Leeteuk and Jongup had seemed to have grown much closer, awkwardness vanishing as they played various games and joked around. Jongup was amused at his hyung’s goofiness, his forever bright smile widening as Leeteuk pretended to be an MC for a variety show.

At the sound of the store’s door opening, the two men turned around expectantly, watching the two girls emerge from the shop. Their eyes widened and jaws dropped as they saw the figure behind Sora.

The shopping bags they were carrying crashed to the ground.

 

 

 

 

******************

New chapter up! Hope you like it! Thoughts? :)

Thank you guys for being patient with me, I still haven't gotten over my writer's block but it's slowly improving, and I won't give up! I'll update whenever I can! Fighting!

Hmm, I really should have added Sora to the character list. I didn't expect her to have such a major role. Eh... details, details.

Ahhh, on another note- Jongup's killing me. How is someone so young, so hot?

Ahem, I usually don't fangirl often, but I couldn't resist. Did anyone see his solo in the Malaysia showcase?! My. God.

 

@kcmusicfan: Lol, 'almost'? And I knoww, he's just too cute! And thank you for the support! :)