Chapter 6

The Radio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Daesung rushed to pick G Dragon when he got a call from G Dragon. 
He regretted his own feeling left G Dragon on the street. His hunch was right and it will be bad news for G Dragon's career. Daesung hope the journalists still do not know this so that he could easily cover the event tonight. 
 
Daesung has arrived at the scene. He looked right and left to make sure the journalists have not yet reached this location. G Dragon still sitting in a police car and seemed to be waiting Daesung anxiously to pick him at presence. G Dragon hates bad news in the media about him. Daesung tried as quickly as possible and talk to the police about him as a manager who is responsible to G Dragon. 
Daesung presence made G Dragon want to straight out of a police car and drove into the car that Daesung brought. G Dragon's body is still up by a blanket that was brought by the police. 
G Dragon running quickly and get into the car that was brought by Daesung and drove it away from the scene leaving Daesung that still talking to the police. Daesung yelled calling out the name of G Dragon, but the car was passing quickly. 
 
The fear that haunts the faces of the thugs along the way G Dragon in the car. 
He was restless and could not think of many things. The worst incident to be a shadow in his mind. Daesung was worried about the state of G Dragon so he is calling Taeyang to look for G Dragon that probably still in turmoil and stress of the event tonight. 
Taeyang listened carefully to Daesung explanation. He did not expect this incident will overrides G Dragon the famous songwriter. Viewed from Taeyang, G Dragon is much more fortunate than Lee Seung Hyun who has to go through a more severe ordeal. 
Only one place that might be flown as G Dragon is his old house in Incheon. 
Taeyang was rushed out to bring his car and hoping to find G Dragon in Incheon. 
 
G Dragon stopped his car on the way to Incheon. Exhausted and frightened attacked his whole body. The car stopped not far from the bus stop. Illuminate the street lights G Dragon car that stopped at the light under. G Dragon laid his head on the steering wheel with both hands clutching the steering wheel. 
He wanted to scream loud and clear his bad memory of this evening. 
Slowly he opened his radio in his car. The memory of Seungri voices play inside his head. 
I want to hear his voice again... His face is more handsome than I imagined so far. 
 
When the bus stopped beside G Dragon car, he paid little attention to the bus. 
G Dragon's eye suddenly snapped up, he did not believe the person who came down from the bus. 
Seungri... Seungri is walk down from the bus. He was carrying a suitcase and a bag in his hand. 
This time I will not let him go... Seungri walked slowly and sat down at the bus stop with a blank stare looking down. G Dragon immediately straightened his dress that ripped because of what had happened. With a thin blanket, he covered the almost torn cloth and covered the top shirt so neat.  
G Dragon is not expected to see Seungri this dawn. Quiet roads also support G Dragon to dare come down from his car. Seungri was not aware that G Dragon has come down from his car to the bus stop.  
G Dragon stepped slowly so as not to surprise Seungri that was pensive. 
"Hey..." G Dragon holding the tent pole and hope Seungri did not run from him again. 
Seungri did not answer. He was still busy with his own thoughts that are not aware of the situation being in the dawn time today. 
"Hey..." this time G Dragon calls him harder. 
Seungri looked at the person who called him; he quickly stood up and took his luggage. G Dragon swiftly to stop Seungri hand that tried to take his things with the intention of running away again. 
This time G Dragon will not release Seungri to run away. 
"Let me go!! It was not me who called the police. Let me go" Seungri involuntarily said those words.  
G Dragon was silent but his hand still firmly holding Seungri wrist. So... The one who called the police this evening is Seungri. He is helping me tonight. 
G Dragon that stills with a thin blanket covering his body with his hand slowly release the wrist of Seungri. The opportunity to escape and run away from this situation to be open for Seungri. He gave his jacket suddenly to G Dragon and quickly brings hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter