Chapter 2

The Radio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

G Dragon was in his studio recording now. 

He is still working on some songs that have not been completed.

It was nearly midnight. He tuned straight to the radio broadcasts and expecting to hear again the voice of radio announcer.

Since a few days ago, G Dragon became a devoted fan of the radio show.

Since it is also made G Dragon feels calmer and happier to live his lives.

Seungri voice gives a lot of inspiration for his work. 

The change in G dragon is also known by Daesung, The manager of G Dragon.

Daesung does not need to accompany G Dragon until morning to go out until the morning.

These days Daesung also wonder Why G Dragon is not going out and he is still busy in the studio.

Daesung still remember Seungri words of the condition TOP radio companies.

Is everything is running smoothly now? Seungri is still airing on broadcast radio with a happy and cheerful voice.

This has become the hallmark of Seungri airs on the radio broadcast. 

Is Seungri very smart to hide his feelings? Daesung is still sitting outside the studio waiting for G Dragon and he began to hear Seungri radio broadcasts through his hand phone.

 

Hello everyone. I am V.I your radio host. Ok ... Let's see the request song for tonight and it seems likes there is an incoming call. Let me pick up the phone that awaiting...

"Hi ... I am your host today V.I. What is your nick name?"

"Hi, my nick name is Dlite. I am so lucky get through this phone line. I called so many times before. Finally I can talk to you now"

"Okay. You are the lucky one I guess for tonight that has been trying to call. Do you have a request song for your beloved one or anything to say to your beloved one?"

"Thank you. I want to request a song. The title is Secret by One Republic. I want to say to my old friend.

Please be honest to me and I hope no more Secret between Us"

 

Seungri was silent for a moment and try to hear more clearly the voice of this man. 

This voice seemed familiar, Seungri wants to guess who he really is?

The radio staff of the radio signals to Seungri to go back and continue to talk in the radio shows. 

Seungri is swiftly straight back on the air smoothly without mistake.

After that Secret song airs at one am in the silence morning. 

The lyrics are beautiful and unique arrangements of songs, but the things people do not know. Seungri hate this song caused Seungri has a lot of secrets. Seungri do not want any exceptions even to TOP and Daesung. Seungri want to reluctant the past of him.

 

Daesung is smiling after closing his hand phone. Daesung is calling into radio shows and ask for the Secret song that Seungri played. Daesung just want to know more about the current state of Seungri. Seungri always avoid and Daesung is too busy with G Dragon. 

Daesung had lack of the time to ask Seungri while Seungri preferring to solve this problem alone.

G Dragon listens to the radio show carefully. He starts imagines through Seungri's face look likes and imagines the handsome face from the voices that he being heard.

Is his nose aquiline? Is his skin clean and white? He thinks the radio announcer is definitely cute. 

How can G Dragon do to meet him? G Dragon wants to see Seungri desperately, but how c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter