Chapter 3

The Radio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"You come home early today?” Daesung greets Seungri when he opened the door and Seungri was surprised to see Daesung who do not usually came home early. 
"There is progress with my work lately" Daesung smiling and pouring soju into his glass. 
"Do you drink soju? Today you are very strange for me. You do not usually drink alcohol" Seungri patted Daesung gently while his suspicious eyes look straight to Daesung face. 
"I'm celebrating my work life changes. Come sit here with me" Daesung replied with a relaxed tone and smiling at Seungri. Daesung is actually being agitated currently.  
He wanted to ask Seungri problem but he just did not know how to broach it to Seungri. 
Daesung while waiting Seungri home from work quite boring so Daesung decided to buy soju in a nearby store. Daesung waiting paid off when the door is open... 
Seungri refuse to drink soju but Daesung forced him to celebrate the changes in Daesung mentioned earlier. Seungri finally gave in and sat at the table. He does not resist any longer Daesung offer. 
He drank soju that Daesung giving to him slowly. 
"Is everything going well to you? " Daesung ventured to ask Seungri after a few swallows of soju. 
"Aah... While you are celebrating my job will be end after one week" Seungri sighed and sipped his soju quickly as one shot. 
"Is there no other way to save the company? " Daesung really wanted to help Seungri because it is related to the TOP Company. 
"I do not know" Seungri bowed his head slowly and eventually passed out drunk at the dinner table. 
Daesung shook his head. Seungri is not a great drinker. 
Only a few small glasses of soju just enough to pass out without knowing where the place to pass out. 
Daesung brain trying to think hard to find a way out of Seungri trouble. 
 
---------- 
 
Daesung sent G Dragon home early after his work at studio to the apartment. 
Small smile graced G Dragon face on the way home to the apartment. 
That night G Dragon sleeps well and dreams ... A dream that he does not want to remember... 
 
"I am a big fan of you. Please sign this paper for me" 
A high school student giving a paper to the G Dragon and bow his head. 
G Dragon does not respond to him and walked away from the student quickly. 
That student pursuit G Dragon and he still say the same sentence to G Dragon. 
G Dragon really bothered about this student strange behavior that he hates the most. 
"Leave me alone! " G Dragon yelling at the student in the school yard that was crowded by other students. Instantly, all eyes of the other students looked and set at G Dragon and that student. 
G Dragon was embarrassed and quickly left the crowd... 
 
G Dragon awoke from his dream... 
His heart beat fast and his forehead had a cold sweat. 
"Why am I was dreaming this? " The question that he posed to himself. 
The incident occurred when G Dragon is still high school. 
A student who always follows him around to asking for autographs during school break time. 
The student stopped following him after the incident in the school yard when G Dragon shouted in front of other students. Rumor said maltreatment occurs to that student

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter