Chapter 1

The Radio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


"Hello everyone.....May all of you have a good day. I am V.I  the radio host for you tonight. Are you feeling happy to hear me now? Ok... Let's begin the segment for tonight. Are you ready? But before we start the segment, let me play your favorite song for tonight. How do I know your favorite song? You can call or send SMS to 18888 and I will definitely play your song but do not be sad if I cannot play your favorite song because tomorrow night I will play your favorite song that I promise. So let's hear the first request favorite song from ID 1503.... Perfect from Simple Plan. May you enjoy your beautiful night" 
 

Every midnight radio broadcast will be on live with Seungri as a side job as a radio announcer with the nickname he had V.I.  
For several years this work through Seungri is a great pleasure for him.  
This is a job that is not boring for Seungri because he was very happy to talk in the air. 
Seungri holds the document in his hand and wearing his glasses to more clearly see the writing on that paper. Advertising now playing on the radio is almost completed and Seungri has prepared the materials segment to be in the conversation by a radio script. Seungri put the headphones on his ears and he gets ready for broadcast again in the radio..... 
The radio companies are not so well known by people. The radio listeners are also not a lot but there is a small loyal following of listeners who still listen the midnight radio show by Seungri the host. 
The paid for Seungri work not too big but Seungri very satisfied with this work may even be said Seungri wants to do this job forever. 
 

After ending his air work that morning, Seungri be told by TOP the radio company's corporate director of the radio said that the company will soon be closed because of the crisis on the verge of bankruptcy. 
Seungri felt very sad and trying to convince TOP to save the radio until the end of this month.  
He wanted to help these radio companies can survive like in previous years but this time not the same problems that TOP faced. Seungri and TOP were friends since they were in college. Another reason why Seungri work for this company because he wanted to help TOP in return for helping Seungri in the college back those years. Seungri took a deep breath on the way home and still figuring out how to save TOP Radio Company. Seungri really hope that, there will be ways to save on the radio ratings company. 
 
Seungri cannot sleep as usual. How could he sleep in this situation? Seungri get out of bed and walked into the kitchen. 
"You still awake?" Daesung walked through the door and wave his hand to Seungri. 
"Ah .... I was a lot of thought. Would you like a cup of tea? "Seungri said while holding his neck as he warmed the pot of water on the stove.
"Thank you. I am very tired today. I think you should try to work until the morning to accompany a musician.... I was very damn tired" Daesung ruffled his hair as he sat in the dining room chairs. Seungri just smiled because this was not the first time Daesung say this. Seungri may have hundreds or thousands of time listening to this from Daesung mouth. 
Seungri and Daesung are roommates since three years ago.  
They accidentally met at a fashion show held at one of the famous hotel in Seoul. 
Seungri is the designer clothes that is still amateurs. He stills has to learn a lot from the seniors there. Seungri aspirations are divulging the time to make the exhibition design clothes by Seungri own label. 
Over the past three years Seungri has been drawing a lot of design clothes work but Seungri is still not confident enough with his design of work. 
"What make you cannot sleep today?" Daesung began blowing his glass that stills hot. 
"I'm likely had to stop my work on the radio" Seungri sitting opposite Daesung. 
"What? Why? You love the job" Daesung looked straight to Seungri face as he puts his hot tea from his hand. "Arrgh.... TOP said the radio company almost went bankrupt currently. I also do not want to stop the job now but I am just saying there is the possibility" Seungri flexing his shoulders and began to rub his forehead with his fingers.  
"What? Bankrupt? TOP? OMG

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter