Chapter 10

The Radio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

G Dragon invites Seungri eat after praying in the church. Actually Seungri has lost appetite since met with G Dragon but he has no choice but to follow the ongoing G Dragon that withdrew his hand.  
  
They walk up and find a food booth not far from the church.  
Seungri is introspective attention to his surroundings because he was afraid if people recognize him.  
After all he used to be this neighborhood. They sat at the table and G Dragon began ordering the food.  
G Dragon started to seem more anxious because Seungri still silence himself since meeting him at the church. The atmosphere between them been increasingly awkward and full of Seungri’s mystery.  
  
Seungri's eye fixed on the television when the news of the arrests of the thug contains spread on television. He can see G Dragon face faintly visible on the video footage on the television news broadcast. G Dragon turned his face to see more clearly what Seungri look at so curiosity tonight.  
  
G Dragon's expression changed when he saw a photo aired on television is a picture of him.  
Suddenly the feelings of anger and shame make G Dragon emotions peaked.   
He immediately phoned his manager Daesung to make an explanation to him.  
  
Daesung phone is still busy so G Dragon slammed the phone down on the table angrily.  
Seungri did not react or even entertaining G Dragon that in a state of panic.   
He only looked briefly and continues eating his food. G Dragon aware of Seungri circumstances that make him more emotionally indifferent to burning his chest.  
  
"Yah... Answer honestly my question. Are you deploying the video and picture to the broadcaster?"   
G Dragon staring Seungri with a serious look on his face evens he love the guy in front of him.  
Seungri stops eating his food and see G Dragon who is expecting a honest answer from him.  
  
"What if it true that the spreading photos and video is me? What would you do to me?" Seungri sat up waiting for the other reaction of G Dragon because he knows G Dragon too well.  
G-Dragon scrambles his hair sign of that he is very frustrated with the bad situation now.  
  
"I'm sorry. I am not accusing you intentionally but when it happens, you are claiming to be the one who called the police. So... I" G Dragon’s emotions declined because he said it was because of the panic spontaneity.  
  
"So you think that I was the one who spread the video recording and picture. That why you ask me just now" Seungri finished G Dragon’s sentence that is unfinished.  
G Dragon looked down the table and closed his eyes with a feeling of guilt to Seungri.  
  
"I do not deny that I am the one who called the police at that time. I do not require you treat me good after what happened last night. Fine. I am the one being bad guy now. I think its time that I should go home" Seungri stood up from his seat with annoying behavior and walked to the cashier.  
  
G Dragon was regretted that he does not know what else to do after his sudden emotions.  
He did not consider Seungri favor to him as he accuses himself as a human being ungrateful.  
Seungri went before leaving G Dragon is still filled with his full regret.  
  
When they got home to G Dragon’s house, Seungri calls TOP to fetch him back.  
Right after that TOP said he will pick up Seungri in 45 minutes from now.  
Seungri can see G Dragon follow him to the room with his pack of guilt.  
He offered to take Seungri home but Seungri adamantly refused his offer.  
  
"You better call Daesung than you stand here" Seungri feel uncomfortable because G Dragon is still standing in the room watching him.  
Seungri’s words reminding G Dragon to recall the embarrassing case on television that was happening to him. He walked out of the room that occupied by Seungri into his room and call Daesung immediately.  
  
"Yah... you jerk. What do you mean by the problem that has been completed settle? Guess what. I saw myself on television you ing fool manager" G Dragon shouted with all his might.  
  
"Boss... I did make sure everything is correct according to the procedure but the police managed to arrest them. That is why I am calling them. I am still confused by the video and the pictures were spread through all the news" The sound of Daesung voice weakened sign of his powerless of current situation.  
  
"Yah... Do you think I want to know that? Damn you. I do not want to know that. Do you think I still can go home now? There will be a lot of reporter waiting outside the apartment of mine. I do not care just clean up the news quickly before I kick your " G Dragon walked around in the room full anger whiles still talking on the phone.  
  
"Boss... I am sorry but the police would like to request your confession at the police station" Daesung voice sounded hesitant when he says this sentence.  
  
"What do you say just now? Are you telling me that I should go to the police station? Is there something wrong inside your mind? Are you crazy? Listen to my words clearly now. I do not want to give recognition to the police. I do not care... Daesung!!!" G Dragon is growing screaming in panic to Daesung news. G Dragon sat on his bed and tried to compose himself.  
  
"Ok. I will figure it out somehow. Let me pick you up and then I will explain it all to you more about the current news situation and the police issue" Daesung tried to calm G Dragon with his solution.  
  
"Ok. Come here at my house in Incheon. Make sure you explain it right every detail that you have" G Dragon ended the call without hearing further from Daesung reply.  
  
G Dragon feels he is almost insane. His career path that he was painstakingly is tarnished by the incident of last night. Every single good image of him collapse in one night. 
He threw himself on the bed and roll over to the right and to the left. He is screaming loudly.  
He forgot that Seungri was still in the next room and Seungri could hear him screaming mad.  
  
Seungri heard G Dragon screaming mad but he did not hear their conversation clearly. Seungri pity Daesung being the outlet for G Dragon anger. During all the time Seungri did not ever think that Daesung works for G Dragon. The complaint during the past time he heard from Daesung describing exactly like G Dragon when he was young. G Dragon is never satisfied and probably will not be satisfied to the people who support him best. G Dragon always had been like that never change even the time goes by. Seungri shook his head trying to understand the situation but he will not be able to understand or he just do not care the nature thinking inside G Dragon’s mind. I am done with him. Right... I am done.
--------  
  
TOP knows that Seungri was at G Dragon’s home. When he got the news from Daesung early in the morning, TOP did not ask much to Daesung because they are both busy with the matters left behind by G Dragon and Seungri. At night Seungri asked TOP to pick him at Incheon the city that he rare going so TOP just asks Daesung for help to accompany him to Incheon and besides its critical time for Seungri shall decide his demand. TOP also wants quickly to get to the destination and discuss radio issues with Seungri but something bother TOP mind recently. He will try to ask Daesung during the way to Incheon. 
  
TOP ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter