Chapter 11

The Radio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seungri, G Dragon, Daesung and TOP witness Taeyang who collapsed near the door unconscious.    
Daesung immediately supported Taeyang body whiles he is calling his name because Daesung was the one standing nears Taeyang and he recognizes Taeyang as his boss best friend.     
G Dragon is also walking quickly walk toward Taeyang and calling his name many times. G Dragon even slapped Taeyang’s cheek so he can quickly awake but Taeyang still listless drooping aka fainted total. While TOP was just look confused and stood watching the man who collapsed in front of him.    
    
Suddenly Seungri’s forehead and hands had a cold sweat. He was very frightened when he saw Taeyang fainted in front of them. He stood rigid as he clenched his hands. He was terrified of the truth that Taeyang might recognize him as Lee Seung Hyun. Seungri presumption became bigger after the earlier he heard Taeyang voice very excited when he call G Dragon’s name and then he immediately past out a few minute later after seeing him. It's not possible happen to me. He may not recognize me!!!  
He should not!!    
    
Seungri became increasingly frantic and trying to find a way out of the problems he faces today.    
Meanwhile G Dragon and Daesung tried to resuscitate Taeyang but to no avail, they try to lift and support Taeyang to the sofa. TOP also helped Daesung while G Dragon still feeling confused what to do next after a man past out in front of him. G Dragon immediately point to the couch and open the fabric covered couch so they can put Taeyang’s body there. Daesung and TOP brought into the sofa and supported cautious Taeyang’s body to lie on the couch gently. It’s going to be hard night for them.   
    
"Son of a ... Why did he come when he is not needed here?" G Dragon muttered as he saw his friend lying weakly on the couch. G Dragon had sat on the couch and put his hands on his head desperately. G Dragon becomes more stressful than ever, Taeyang collapse adding more problems to his current problems. TOP had observes the situation carefully and he felt weird situation among them so he walked up to Seungri who seemed very edgy look.    
    
"Seungri... Are you okay my friend?" TOP patted Seungri when he is still staring at Taeyang with a sense of fear.    
    
"Hmm... Yeah. Thanks. I am fine. Let’s go now. I do not want to be here anymore" Seungri came out of his fear due to TOP baritone voice and he thanks his friend voice for realize him the reality. TOP looks at Seungri’s eye with a view of more suspicion, and feeling hesitates because the sudden answer that Seungri gave to him to leave the house when someone is still unconscious.     
    
Seungri ignored more the fears that he felt then he quickly took his belongings so he could quickly get out of G Dragon house. TOP was increasingly his suspicious felt to Seungri who avoided his eyes contact.  
There is something wrong with Seungri... What more could it be that he had hidden from me?    
    
G Dragon is still filled with a sense of anger to see the current situation that he has to deal.     
He also realized that the guests are not needed in the house is not just Taeyang but also TOP.    
He saw TOP talking quietly with Seungri then Seungri rushed to take his belongings as a sign of the end of their meeting. G Dragon is growing feeling of a mess desperate when Seungri walked slowly toward the exit door without saying goodbye to him. Is this the end of everything? Seungri even do not look at him when he walks. Is this the end? G Dragon had shortly gathered his courage that smothering him to speak before it’s too late.    
    
"Seungri... Please do not go. I apologize to you. I am sorry. Please do not leave me alone. Do not leave me now. Not now!!" G Dragon stood up from the couch with sadness face trying to call Seungri to stay with him. He knows its sound crazy but he need Seungri the most to stay by his side.    
    
Daesung surprised to hear the words that he had heard from the mouth of the famous G Dragon.    
How can he say that easily to Seungri? Mean time TOP just wants permission to G Dragon and goes home with Seungri but instead he heard the statement of G Dragon to Seungri. TOP could not believe the words he had just heard from the mouth of G Dragon himself. Is this just only my hallucination?    
 
Seungri stops right in front of the door without reaction... In Seungri’s mind playing those words...   
How dare you rejected me before and now you are crawling voice ask me to stay with you?   
You are such a pathetic person. I do not need you anyway. I wish we will never meet again.   
    
Daesung who was standing not far from G Dragon, he felt pity for his boss because he could see G Dragon looked at Seungri with his sadness face. Daesung also can feel full view of compassion and love in G Dragon’s eyes shining to Seungri. Well how can his boss felt love all sudden to Seungri? Did I miss something? Does G Dragon really love Seungri? How can it be happen? Since when?    
They have just met in 24 hour. How can love developing in 24 hour between them?   
I just need to wait and see more evens I urge to ask Seungri. I must to stick with TOP plan.   
    
Seungri resumed his foot step after a halt hearing G Dragon words. How can it be worse than Seungri rejection not turning back after G Dragon begs? The time likes stop during the first foot step Seungri took walk out the front door of the house. TOP look at Seungri who continues to walks out and he immediately bowed his head as a sign to G Dragon for permission. He just wants to be polite but he does not care to talks to G Dragon anymore because his friend is most important. He follows Seungri before something stupid will happen. TOP walked toward the front door leaving Daesung and G Dragon behind inside the house.    
   
G Dragon was immediately hurried following Seungri that was out of the door of the house regardless Daesung that standing being numbs seeing them one by one walks out the front door. G Dragon was encourages even more quickly pushing TOP aside so that he could reach Seungri’s hand and he hopes Seungri wants to stay or at least look at him for the last time before he goes.    
    
"Let me go!!!" Seungri yelled firmly when G Dragon clutching his wrist tight.    
    
TOP and Daesung saw a tense scene in front of them at the house yard. They are trying to find the truth between them appear soon because of their curiosity relation reason behind G Dragon sudden passion toward Seungri. Top had tenser watching Seungri behavior that he never saw it before.   
    
"Please... Listen to me... Please stay with me. I need you" G Dragon did not want to lose his voice over Seungri, he still gripping his wrist tightly. He knows that he is crazy more than before. He needs him more than anyone now. Just stay by my side.   
    
TOP and Daesung's eyes dilated with a flash. Did they mishear that? Wow... G Dragon keeps begging Seungri to stay again. TOP and Daesung are look at each other face trying to disbelieve what was they heard earlier. Are they in love? They keep their eyes open to see them quarrel.  
    
"I do not want to stay with you. Let me go! Let me go!" Seungri shaking his hand to remove his hand from G Dragon hands grab.  He really surprised that G Dragon keeps asking him to stay, he really happy to hear that but he chose to denial it quickly before Taeyang awake.   
    
G Dragon took off his hand when Seungri said that he does not like to stay with him.   
Feeling desperate, G Dragon dropping his knees on the grass and shouted with his great force voice.   
TOP walked quickly toward Seungri while Daesung did not dare to approach G Dragon.   
Daesung had never seen his boss like that before. Not like this.    
    
"TOP... I am really very tired now. I want to go now. Please take me home" Seungri looked likes holding his tears back on his eyelids. TOP also can see the pain in Seungri’s eyes. TOP never see that pain view in Seungri eyes since long time ago. TOP nodded and put an awkward smile to Seungri, he is feeling pity for his friend and he brought him into the car carefully. I should never trust Daesung with his stupid plan at the first place. Seungri... What should I do to ease you pain? What have I done to you?     
    
G Dragon saw TOP and Seungri walked into the car and he rose quickly to TOP’s car before they will go.    
Daesung get frightened by G Dragon moves and he cannot imagine anything worse events will occur.    
He felt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter