Chapter 12

The Radio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TOP was already reached the limit of his temper when he heard the sound of Seungri crying faintly in the car. Although TOP trying to hold it all in stride since the last incident but Seungri little cries of grief made his patience was already over his limit. 
  
He slammed on the brake of the car and parked the car at the roadside. 
TOP was out of the car in disgust because he cannot vent his anger to Seungri. 
This is not Seungri fault; this is just a mere misunderstanding. 
Again and again he reminded himself with these words. 
 
TOP stands not far from the car, kicking some small stones in front of him with disgust. After TOP feels of somewhat relieved, he took the cigarette from his shirt pocket. TOP began to turn on the lighter and smoking to reduce his frustration earlier. 
 
Seungri wiped his teary eyes with his hands. He knew this was his mistake that made TOP upset by this incident but he just could not help to hold back the tears that flowed down his cheeks instantly. Seungri also cannot explain all these issues to TOP so he thought how the easy way for TOP can understands the impact of these events. 
 
Seungri get out of the car and walked over to TOP that was still smoking. 
"I'm sorry, TOP" Seungri bowed his head with a rueful face. 
 
TOP just sighed while throwing a cigarette out before he could finish it. 
"This is not your fault. You do not need to apologize to me. Tonight was quite tiring for us. Let's go home before I change my mind" TOP embracing Seungri with a smile and Seungri still looked sad. 
TOP and Seungri back into the car and went on their way home. 
On the way home TOP feel he needs to ask Seungri about G Dragon. 

"Do you like him?" TOP voice broke the silence inside the car. 
Seungri saw TOP face that was asked him with his eyes that sparkle without being able to say anything other than look at him. TOP had smile bitterly because he understood Seungri feelings now. Seungri face has answered that question with certainty clear for him.  
Seungri's eye glistened hold back the tears that wanted to drip. 
 
TOP tapped Seungri shoulder softly while holding the steering wheel. 
"Seungri... Everything will be just fine" TOP tries to smile and wish his smile can comfort his friend feelings. Seungri forced his lips to smile at TOP and he was very grateful to have an understanding friend like TOP. 
    
"Can I ask something? Until when will I have to pretend to be your boyfriend?" TOP remembered the fake acting so Seungri was able to laugh with his ridiculous question. Seungri laughed flagging hear TOP jokes instantly. 
 
"Until whenever you like" Seungri replied easily TOP question. 
 
"Are you serious?" TOP throw back the joke back to Seungri. 
 
"I'm. I am really serious. I am very serious, TOP" Seungri said with his funny face. 
 
"Ah... Aish... I do not want to be your boyfriend. You are not the type that I like" TOP smirked at Seungri. 
Seungri did not know the conversation was serious for him but actually TOP did have feelings for Seungri since like the first they met. Seeing Seungri laughed like that is the happiness pleasure for TOP. Although TOP knows Seungri will never loved him. 
 
"Thank you for being my friend" Seungri said quietly and honestly to TOP. 
TOP smiling while holding the steering wheel and he hopes Seungri will soon find his happiness. 
 
They had reached the front of Seungri apartment. 
Seungri is taking his belongings and say goodbye to TOP. 
He promised to go to TOP office tomorrow. 
TOP look Seungri walk into the apartment and he sighed. 
TOP hopes Seungri will keep his promise tomorrow, as he said earlier to him. I must to trust him right.  
 
Seungri was hesitant to get into his house. He knows how Daesung character too well and Daesung will be interrogated him for hours because of what had happened. Will everything be fine likes TOP said? After what he did and said to G Dragon, Daesung certainly will need him to explain everything with every single detail Seungri thought. If I leave now, they will surely continue to look for me. 
I've promised to TOP to attend at the office tomorrow. How could I escape after TOP helped me? 
Seungri felt anxious immediately after thinking about what will happen later in the future. 
He put the key inside the door knob of the house and went into the house with a feeling of anxiety. 
 
Seungri came into his room carrying his belongings. The room still messy likes the same when he left his room yesterday. He began to tidy his room and collected one by one the items that scattered on the floor of his room. He stills imagines how G Dragon was tidying his room for him. Seungri sat on his bed with a lethargic body. Why do I need to feel sympathy with him? Why am I still imagining G Dragon like this? Will I be able to pass my life in the future freely? Is there no other way that I can take? 
------- 
 
Taeyang felt dizzy when he tried to open his eyelids one by one. 
He sincerely hopes this is just a dream. Ah... Of course this is just a bad dream. 
When he opened his eyelids wide he felt weird because it's not like a bad dream. 
He woke up and he began to realize that he was at G Dragon’s home. 
This is not a bad dream but it is real. I've seen Lee Seung Hyun!!! 
 
Taeyang looks G Dragon lethargic limp while holding a bottle of whiskey in his hand. 
Daesung is sitting asleep not far from G Dragon.  
Taeyang look around the house and he did not find Lee Seung Hyun that he saw earlier.  
Could I see someone else? Taeyang's eye fixed on G Dragon hand bandaged. 
What has wrong with G Dragon hand? Did I miss something? 
 
G Dragon muttering unclear because he has been drunk. The whiskey bottle was almost finished with a few gul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter