Chapter 13

The Radio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyang had feel asleep a few hours after he was awakened by a noise in G Dragon house.

He saw Daesung who was trying to calm G Dragon that had awakened from drunken fit last night.  

Taeyang shook his head slowly and tried to get up from the couch where he slept.  
  
"Boss... Police just want you to be able to confession and then imprison them" Daesung is holding G Dragon hands tightly.  
  
"I do not want to deal with the police and you know for sure I hate things like this!!!" G Dragon screamed and removed his hand from Daesung’s hand.  
  
"What do you mean by confession to the police?" Taeyang stood up after hearing their conversation.  
  
"I need to confess to the police so they can be punished straight to the jail. Do not you understand that simple answer?" G Dragon was increasingly his angry look at Taeyang that also interfered with the problem himself.  
  
"Police have contacted me since the morning to ensure that G Dragon is present in their offices on this morning" Daesung said this sentence whiles scratch his head.  
  
"I think you should go to the police station and made a confession before they have to let the thugs into the streets again. You do not just think and worry about your image without thinking of others"   
Taeyang walked over G Dragon and gave his talk sensible fact.  
  
G Dragon sighed and took a deep breath to calm down. The fear to face the reporters and the police question makes G Dragon increasingly powerless at all. He saw that his right hand was bandaged with white gauze and he smiled sarcastically.  
  
"If you force me to go to the police station, I will go but... Seungri also has to go to the police station with me. Seungri was the one who helped me when it happened. Seungri was a major witness of the incident. Then he also had to make confession with me" G Dragon look toward Taeyang and Daesung with an evil smile.  
  
Daesung and Taeyang surprised to hear the reality of what happened that night between them.  
Seungri was the one who helped G Dragon from the thugs. Taeyang can hardly believe the fact that he had heard from G Dragon and Seungri is a good person whiles Daesung just beginning to understand the situation that happened between G Dragon and Seungri.  
  
"What do you think Daesung?" G Dragon sat on the sofa with a new plan to start.  
  
Daesung thought for a moment before answering questions G Dragon.  
"I'll call you Seungri later but boss had to go to the police first" Daesung considers G Dragon reasonable idea that makes him agreed with his boss's request.  
  
Taeyang still confused questioning himself. How could such a situation be reversed? Taeyang walked over G Dragon and sat beside him.  
  
"Are you sure that Seungri was the one who helped you?" Taeyang is looking at G Dragon seriously.  
  
"The police are smarter than me. They must have data caller ID yesterday. They must be able to confirm who the helper on the night was" G Dragon casually answered Taeyang questions.  
  
"So be prepared boss. I will call Seungri and the police about your presence later" Daesung tells G Dragon while smiling.  
  
Taeyang felt uneasy because he was given his money and a warning to Seungri to escape.   
He is still hoping that Seungri has gone far beyond them.

Taeyang was so panicked, so he decided to go home without accompanying G Dragon to the police station to give a confession.  
  
G Dragon did not resist Taeyang to go home instead he was relieved Taeyang decided to go home because of Taeyang presence would interfere with his whole plans. G Dragon walked toward upstairs to his room to shower and prepare himself before he can meet with Seungri again.  
Daesung has convinced his boss but he does not know whether Seungri will be willing to accompany G Dragon to the station after what happened last night.  
  
Daesung repeatedly calling Seungri’s phone but the phone is off.  
Daesung became suspicious because the feeling is the same condition as when he ran away yesterday.  
Does Seungri really escaped again? Daesung was not sure of his suspicious feeling but he could not confirm the existence of Seungri currently. Daesung decided to call TOP to help him ensure the existence Seungri today at his apartment.  
  
"Hello, TOP... Is Seungri with you?" Daesung said immediately after the sound of the phone ringing pick in by TOP.  
  
"No but he promised to see me this morning" TOP’s flat voice that makes Daesung so excited to hear it.  
  
"OO... Thank you for answering my question" Daesung reluctant to recall what happened last night between them.  
  
"Is they're something you want to tell me?" TOP was wonder at the sudden Daesung sound very polite about it.  
  
"Hmmm.... I need help from Seungri now but he could not be reached by telephone. I've tried so many times but to no avail and I..." Daesung stop saying his sentences because he had concerns over his limit in the conversation with TOP.  
  
 "Do you feel Seungri will run away again?" TOP was finishing the sentence that should be recited by Daesung.  
  
"Yes. Oh Gosh. I really thought that way. Can you find Seungri for me and told him to call me immediately? I really need some help from him now" Daesung pleaded TOP with his childish voice.  
  
"Okay. I will look for him later" TOP stifle his laughter when he heard Daesung’s voice begged him.  
  
Daesung was very happy that he was willing to help him so he does not worry about G Dragon request anymore. One problem was solving. Daesung hope that this issue will be quickly finished before the nightfall.  
---------  
  
TOP hung up the phone and tapped his fingers on the table. He has been waiting for Seungri a couple of hours ago patiently but Seungri does not come. He just wanted to provide an opportunity for him to believe Seungri. TOP confidence wane due to what Daesung saying earlier. Could he run away again?  
  
TOP did not want to wait anymore so he decided to get out of his office to Seungri apartment.  
In the car, TOP hopes that Daesung suspicion would not be real and wrong.  
  
TOP already reached the front door of Seungri apartment and rang the bell.  
Several times he rang the bell of the apartment door but the door not being open.  
Feelings of anxiety throughout body absorb TOP mind.   
  
He immediately called Daesung to inquire the possibility of Daesung keeps the spare key outside the apartment. Daesung said that he was storing the key under flower pot next the apartment door.   
After hearing Daesung answer, TOP hung up the phone without hearing the words of Daesung further.  
  
TOP find the key under the flower pot and take the key.  
He put the key into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter