Chapter 14

The Radio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

G Dragon has completed the examination session at the police station. His face still looked pale and his eyes were swollen too due to crying earlier. Daesung was still waiting G Dragon outside the police station bench. After seeing G Dragon, Daesung quickly led G Dragon to the exit to avoid the reporters that had waited him since last.  
  
"Boss... Should I take you to the house in Incheon? Boss apartment was surrounded by journalists" Daesung tell G Dragon and he is holding the steering wheel.  
  
"I want to meet with Seungri. Hurry and take me to your apartment now!" G Dragon was still obsessed to meet with Seungri since this morning.  
  
“Boss, are you not going to the hospital to treat your hand first?" Daesung accidentally shift his talks mention about Seungri.  
  
"I do not need to go to the hospital. I just wanted to meet with Seungri now!" G Dragon’s high-pitched voice yells at Daesung.  
  
Daesung could not do anything but follow G Dragon words. How could he tell his boss that Seungri had gone a few hours ago? Daesung could only surrender all his guilt to God and hope his boss does not know the lies that he made for his boss willing to go to the police station because of Seungri.  
  
Daesung and G Dragon Seungri have reached the apartment. The house door open make G Dragon had a little suspicious of what the circumstance that is going on in the apartment. Daesung was not surprised because he had told TOP to come to their apartment to see Seungri state this morning. Daesung feels the fear of confronting issues waiting in front of his eyes like ticking bomb.  
  
When they entered the apartment, TOP is sitting in the dining room with a bottle of liquor in his hand. Several empty bottles of liquor at the table. TOP is taking a new bottle to drink on. G Dragon looks at TOP and walked straight to Seungri’s room without want to speak to TOP or Daesung.  
  
G Dragon did not find Seungri in his room so he walked out of the room and went toward TOP.   
Daesung is still traumatized by the events of the last night and he prevents G Dragon quickly. Daesung did not want them to fight again in this house. It's quite a mess what that happened last night. Daesung was unable to deal with the chaos between TOP and G Dragon again.  
  
"Tell me quickly where Seungri was?" G Dragon screamed when Daesung was still clutching his shoulder. He tried to push Daesung firmly but Daesung stronger hold his shoulder.  
  
TOP is aware of Daesung and G Dragon but he just looked at them and gave a wry smile as he continued to drink his liquor.  
  
"Do you think this question is so funny for you?" G Dragon increasingly trying to push Daesung with his both hands but Daesung faster pushes G Dragon to sit on the couch quietly.  
  
"Of course it's a very funny question. Seungri does not like you and he hates you. Are you not tired of continuing the fight from last night? If you do not tired, I am tired of fighting with you man!!!" TOP replied twirling his bottle of drink without willing to look in G Dragon direction.  
  
"Boss... I hope you can calm down first. Please boss... try to calm down first" Daesung still has not let go of his hand from G Dragon shoulder so that he can hold his boss properly but he is still trying to free his body from Daesung.  
  
TOP is walking over toward the couch and holding a glass of drink to G Dragon.  
"Sit quiet please because I am going to answer your question" TOP patted Daesung shoulder and he handed him a bottle of liquor.  
  
TOP also sit on the couch not far from them, crossing his legs and he tries to calm down.  
G Dragon began to feel confused but he took the Glass and drank it in one shot. He also needs booze right now to calm down. Daesung panicked because he did not know whether G Dragon or TOP would be willing to make peace and calm down. Daesung remained sitting near G Dragon so his boss was not starting something stupid later that he will regret. Daesung was very anxious to face the current situation.  
  
"Actually, I am not Seungri’s boyfriend" TOP start talks calmly to them.  
  
G Dragon and Daesung surprised to hear TOP words as they see TOP's face seems do not believe the words that he spoke to them.  
  
"Do not look at me like I was lying. . I am very serious" TOP took a small cushion sofa located in his side and put on his lap.  
  
"Why did you admit last night that you are his Seungri’s boyfriend? Where is Seungri now?" G Dragon did not wait to hear TOP explanation of Seungri.  
  
"I do not have to give reasons why I want to pretend to be Seungri’s boyfriend last night. If Seungri is really my lover, why he is run away leaving me behind?" TOP directly provides the core of his problem today.  
  
"What do you mean by Seungri run away? Explain it to me!!!" G Dragon off the couch with his heightened emotions. Daesung quickly hold G Dragon so he cannot approach TOP right away.  
  
"You really like a stubborn child. Seungri was already running away before I came here and I think he ran away because he hates you the most!" TOP shows his finger in G Dragon direction of repeatedly.  
  
G Dragon sat limply on the sofa at TOP words. It might be the fact this is the same as that in TOP said. Seungri escape because of him, because Seungri hates him. Daesung see G Dragon sat limp and covered his eyes with his both of his hand. Daesung felt pity to see his boss. Daesung can understand G Dragon feelings of this moment. TOP shakes his head slowly even if he is not so drunk yet.  
TOP did it because he really does not understand G Dragon’s love toward Seungri.  
What kind of love that will be?  
  
G Dragon walked back to Seungri’s room. The longing to Seungri was poking big to his chest. Although he had just met a few days but he already felt very familiar with Seungri. He lies on the bed and he sees Seungri’s face at the ceiling. Seungri’s face in the video really hurts his heart and mind. Why did this have to happen to Seungri?  

  
Daesung started to feel relieved when G Dragon goes into Seungri room and leave them.  
Not only had that made Daesung relief but TOP recognition of the events of last night to make Daesung happy the most.   
  
"Do you know where Seungri will go?" Daesung started talks with his caution.  
  
"I do not know now but I will find out. Seungri left a message for me before he left. How about you?" TOP sees Daesung with a serious face.  
  
"Seungri has many clothes design by his own work besides working as a radio announcer at your company. That was all I know Seungri. Did he also leave any message for me?" Daesung think hard about Seungri and he hopes Seungri left something for him.  
  
"I also know it. Seungri just leave me a message. Did he not call you or any SMS?" TOP also was curious about the messages left behind by Seungri.  
  
"Ooo... I do not receive any phone calls or any messages from Seungri. I am very busy with my boss at the police station" Daesung feel sad for not getting any message or phone calls from Seungri.   
Did Seungri did not think of me as his friend anymore?   
  
"How is the continuation of G Dragon case?" TOP also was intrigued by G Dragon’s case.  
  
"It may take several months to complete all the case. I am not really sure with the continuation of the case yet. What about your radio companies? "Daesung turned to ask the problems faced by TOP.  
  
"I'll survive as I wish. I hope, Seungri wish on my radio company will b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter