Chapter 4

The Radio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"I will leave the company before the last day from TOP" Seungri said in a serious tone to Daesung who still sat enjoying his breakfast. 
"Are you serious about this?" Daesung stopped eating his food. 
"I'm really serious this time" Seungri sighed as he sat on the couch to avoid Daesung eyes. 
"Sometimes there are times when we must stop before we have failed miserably. Forced ambition will be too bad to ourselves and those around us. Even though I love this job, I also cannot force TOP Company to maintain well. Anyway, I plan to stop working this morning. So, today is my last day as a radio announcer" The sadness and disappointment clearly written on Seungri face after he explains to Daesung. 
"I love your radio show. I will miss your radio show..." Daesung is being honest and sincere to Seungri. Daesung will definitely miss Seungri voice that accompanied him when he is boring to accompany G Dragon. Seungri was touched by Daesung words. 
Seungri actually has its own reasons why he suddenly took this decision. 
--------- 
 
Daesung was not eager to work today. 
He sent a SMS to G Dragon to take leave for a few days. 
Could G Dragon give Daesung permission to take a break for a vacation? 
Daesung is anxiously awaiting a reply from G Dragon for a few minutes. 
"Why do you suddenly want a holiday?" G Dragon shout echoing in Daesung ear on the phone. 
"I have a very urgent thing" Daesung replied haltingly. 
"What is it a matter of urgency so that you will forget your job?" G Dragon urged to have an answer truthfully from Daesung while Daesung want to keep this thing from G Dragon. 
"I.... I.... How could I tell all to you right now? I just want a holiday "Daesung ruffled his hair desperately. 
"I have a lot of time listening to your story. Now, you come to my place and explain it to me" G-Dragon end the phone and Daesung cannot say no to his boss. Daesung took his jacket and walked out of his room. Seungri left his room door open. Seungri is not usually leave the door open. Seungri bedroom window wide open as well. What Seungri did last night Daesung thought. 
When Daesung wants to close the window, Daesung find Seungri clothes design sketch book very interesting took his attention. Daesung take it by force because it was sandwiched between Seungri wardrobes. When he managed to pick up the book, there is a paper that had fallen from the book into under the bed. Daesung bend down and reach the paper that slip from the book. Daesung seemed not to believe when looking at a piece of paper in his hand. 
The piece of paper is containing the news of G Dragon who received the award several years ago. 
"Is Seungri also G Dragon fan? Why he never said this to me? I can ask for a signature of G Dragon because I was his manager" Daesung smiling satisfied and Daesung felt he could help Seungri this time. 
 
Daesung has arrived at the apartment G Dragon and expect brilliant ideas will become succeed. 
G Dragon sitting on the couch and lifted his legs turn to speak. 
"I want you to find someone for me" G-Dragon's voice was heavy seriously to Daesung. 
G Dragon was in desperate need a help from him so Daesung took advantage of this weakness of G Dragon to deal with his ideas. 
"I want you to help someone" With confidence Daesung told G Dragon without fear. 
"Is this some kind of business negotiation?" G Dragon raised his eyebrows because he did not think Daesung dare refuse his orders. 
"You may regard this as a business negotiation" Daesung unequivocally express its wishes. Daesung feels he will win this negotiation. G Dragon to think hard as to find Lee Seung Hyun is not an easy thing for him without Daesung help. G Dragon began to think hard trough his brain and he does not have much choice to choose. 
"What should I do then?" G Dragon gave up after a few minutes of thinking hard. 
Daesung smiled with satisfaction as he knew G Dragon cannot reject these negotiations easily.  
Daesung walked over to the couch and sat down not far from G Dragon. 
"You only need to attend a midnight radio show" Daesung look at G Dragon with great expectations for agree to his wishes. 
"What? Why do I have to be present in the middle of the night radio show?" G Dragon grinned sarcastically to Daesung. Damn it... He hates that. 
"Do you still want to find him?" Daesung is back to his negotiating strategy. 
G Dragon stopping his cynical smile and began to think back to Daesung offer earlier. 
"I do not like the radio show" G Dragon said sharply contrasts with the opposite fact that G Dragon done in the past few days. 
"I also do not like to help you to find someone" Daesung did not want to step back and he wants to convince G Dragon to accept his offer. G-Dragon and Daesung eyes meet... 
The b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter