Chapter 5

The Radio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Increasingly chaotic situation after Seungri ran from the room recording. 
G Dragon was confused with Seungri reaction to him. 
Why is he mad at me? Have we ever met? Does he know who I am?

Questions continue to harass G Dragon brain when he was still in the radio recording. G Dragon only can watch him going by likes a wind and left him wondering why. 
The radio show been saved by the other staff member at the time. The situation in the radio company changed to chaos only in one night. Although they acknowledge the human errors caused by Seungri but they received a good reception from the audience that night. Sms and telephone do not stop going into their company. The listeners were happy to hear the action drama by Seungri earlier. 
The listeners thought it was a screenplay by the author from the radio script that cause Seungri act like that. The listeners wondering what will happen in the next radio show. The radio staff members became busy in just minutes of time. Daesung felt very guilty about Seungri incident toward G Dragon.

He should not plan to do this without telling Seungri the truth as a surprise. This is a gift to Seungri dismissal from Daesung and TOP. Daesung did not think the surprise will end horrible like this.

Daesung felt guilt becomes even greater when he saw G Dragon is still sitting in the corner of the room. How do I explain Seungri reaction to G Dragon? All people recognize G Dragon and his humiliation at the radio station unbelievable. How G Dragon will react for this humiliation? Do I will lose my job? 
Luckily they did not tell the listeners that G Dragon is speaking as Mr. Ji Baby on the radio show as they promised to G Dragon earlier. 
   
"I'm sorry for Seungri behave toward you earlier. I think he is not very well" TOP handed a drink to G Dragon and hoping his apologize will be accepts. TOP also the one who agree Daesung idea.
G Dragon gets a drink from TOP but he was still silent and that made TOP became more nervous. 
"Seungri was never act like this before or maybe because this is his last day" TOP sighed and hopes G Dragon will forgive him as the owner of the radio company. G Dragon still silent but he listen every single word from TOP. Today is the last day radio show with Seungri? Why he really rude to me?  
Daesung approached G Dragon and TOP with his caution. 
"I will first deliver G Dragon back to his apartment and then I would look for Seungri" Daesung hesitate say to G Dragon and TOP. When G Dragon heard that Daesung will be looking for Seungri, he felt Seungri owe an explanation to him about the intent of his words earlier. G Dragon stood up quickly and approves Daesung words quickly. TOP were left behind speechless and see G Dragon dragging Daesung left the recording room immediately. 
 
Daesung driving the car slowly, his mind still in turmoil and the larger his fears are G Dragon state.  
G Dragon did not scold him neither talking to him and he just stayed silent along the way home to his apartment. Why Seungri? Why?
"Seungri..." G Dragon suddenly broke the silence inside the car. 
"Yes... Seungri is his name... "Daesung said with a stammer words.
"He owes me something. You know him did you? Let's find him before you become unemployed" G Dragon seemed very angry voice and the car braked suddenly by Daesung shock. Daesung cannot refuse G Dragon command so he turned the car straight toward him and Seungri's residence. Daesung hope Seungri was not at home so G Dragon cannot be met with Seungri to avoid another chaos to explain everything from the first place because of his plan. He cannot imagine the chaos will be remake. 
When they arrived at the apartment, the front door is not locked tight. Daesung and G Dragon walked into the apartment slowly in case of thieves broke the house. Daesung did not find Seungri in the house. Seungri clothing and goods has been missing from his room. Seungri is run away... 
G Dragon also walks into Seungri room and step the mess of Seungri papers around the floor.  
Seungri is escaping himself... Why is Seungri run away for? What the hell happened with this kid?

Did Seungri have a relationship with Lee Seung Hyun? Questions unsolved puzzles confusing G Dragon mind. Why he said I am not deserved to find Lee Seung Hyun? Do I miss something? 
 
G Dragon ordered Daesung to send him home after Seungri cannot be found. 
Daesung can only follow the orders from G Dragon and there is no way out to say no to him. 
On the way to G Dragon residence, both of them not spoken and drift into their mind.

“How long you being friend with Seungri?” G Dragon cannot hold his curiosity.

“I think... 4 years” Daesung being honest to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter