Chapter 9

The Radio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Seungri looked at the clock on his phone which was showing at 8 pm. He felt he had long fallen asleep in the room. If he never receives a call from TOP that wakes him, then chances for him sleep longer than now. It was dark and the window is still open to bring a cool breeze into the room.  
He stands up from the bed and walked to the window. 
When he looked out the window, the memory of himself back to his memories from the past. 
The memories of the figure of a boy standing in front of the house wearing a school uniform makes his mind stuck in a tree not far from the house. 
 
In the past, Seungri is always standing near the tree house to observe the house from afar. 
The situation is much different from the present situation where he was in the house stood looking out the window. Seungri took a deep breath and looking away from the window room trying to find the switch for the room lighting. Then he walked over and closed the window of the room with a feeling that is still chaotic. 
 
There is something that is easy to understand and comprehend but so many things are difficult for him to live his life. Seungri was having a difficult dilemma for him to live in the future. 
TOP Demand and G Dragon's presence made life increasingly chaotic for Seungri. 
 
Seungri sat on the bed holding the phone in his hand. 
He longed to escape from all the problems being faced today. 
Go away and start a new life ... This is the fastest shortcut but... 
Does he have to keep running away or choose to face life with confidence?  
 

Seungri does not get the chance to choose what decision he would take because he did not have a choice exactly. He needs certainty and the right directions to move on. At back of his mind he decides to risk his temporary crazy idea. Let make God to decide the fate of him. Seungri wants to go to pray at the church. The church is not far from G Dragon’s home.  
The church is also not far from the orphanage where he was in custody back then. 
Seungri walked up to the desk and wrote something on paper. 
 
I will be out looking for some fresh air. I need peace in my heart. 
 
Seungri walked out of the room slowly and he puts the paper between the door and the floor next his room. Seungri was not sure whether he will get an answer but he felt it would be much easier to select the issue of his life. He walked out of the house with just his phone and wallet. 
 

After a long walk from G Dragon’s house, he could see the old church in front of his eyes.  
It's been a long time he did not pray after what happened to him.  
Once he had doubted whether God exists or not because at the time of the happened to him, God did not help him. 
 
Over time Seungri never been to church but he had a Bible to read when he was unsure of himself. Seungri has never returned to the church because he had fled after the incident happened to him. He was standing in front of the church because he felt the doubt includes his mind.  
Is there anyone in the church who would recognize me? 
Seungri looked to the right and to the left which was deserted at that time. He stood for a long time in front of the church with the state body that had not eaten and had not showered. 
 
Seungri dared to set his foot step inside the church after 20 minutes of standing in front of the church. Although he was not so sure he will find answers in the church with a prayer but he must have the right decision for his life once. He did admit the feeling sick about G Dragon but TOP need his help. 
Seungri quietly opened the door of that old church. The lights illuminate the room and suggesting peace of mind for Seungri’s feeling. Then Seungri closed the church door and walked slowly to the seat of the first row. Even Seungri was not eaten but he did not feel hungry and he began to pray with a fist in his heart. Seungri really hopes God will listens to him and help him this time. 
------ 
 
The alarm sounds ring when the phone shows at 8.30 pm. G Dragon was awakened from his sleep and he immediately shut off the alarm. He rubbed his eyes and the drowsiness was missing from her head. 
He deliberately put the alarm to wake him at the right time to wake Seungri. 
 

Periodically he saw that Seungri soundly asleep so he did not have the heart to wake Seungri.  
G Dragon told Taeyang to go home so he could rest after the morning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter