Chapter 7

The Radio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seungri and G Dragon are still enjoying the sun rising in front of them. They both just sat and quieted together for a moment. G Dragon touch Seungri’s jacket with a soft grip. Seungri body odors that linger in the jacket is made him feel comfortable and G Dragon smell it on purpose. G Dragon put his head in his hand and clutching his leg. He looked at Seungri who could not hide the face of annoyance. 
 

The sun is shining on Seungri’s face does not diminish his beauty in the eyes of G Dragon. 
He smiled slightly at his lips and forgets the bad things that happened to him last night. 

His heart beat faster than usual. Not just his voice that continues to make G Dragon miss him but his face make G Dragon more feel stunned by the way his look. He already falls for the man charm.

 
G Dragon phone rang to break his concentration to Seungri who was staring at his hands.  
G Dragon reluctantly picked up the phone lazy. 
"What?" G Dragon answers the phone with disgust. 
"It's me. Daesung. Where are you?" Daesung very concerned about G Dragon who ran off with his car that night. 
"I... I am fine. Is there anything that you want to report to me?" G Dragon looked at Seungri just to make sure he did not run away anymore. 
"Good riddance if you are okay. I've overcome it all. You do not need to worry. Where are you? Do I need to pick you up?" Daesung is talking without stopping. Worrisome kill him that night. 
"So you had overcome all the problems last night. I am just looking for fresh air. You do not have to pick me up because I can drive myself. Anyway I have a friend right now" G Dragon holding his chin gently while talking on the phone. 
"Is Taeyang? Forgive me for contacting Taeyang. I hope you do not mind. By then I was panicking so I contacted him to find you. Thank God that he had found you" Daesung voice hesitated with his words. 
"What? You call Taeyang to find me. So he knew the incident lasts night?" G Dragon yelling at Daesung with his phone. 
"So... Taeyang was not a friend that with you? I am sorry Boss. I've been told him that I was in panic time. Who do you mean a friend that with you?" Daesung feels guilty and the same curious about talks with G Dragon. 
"He is your friend. Seungri..." G Dragon stood up and walked toward Seungri place. 
 

With the rapid movement, G Dragon handed the phone to Seungri.

Seungri wanted to refuse to answer a call on the phone but G Dragon face is so serious to Seungri, he took the phone from his hand.

Vaguely he can hear Daesung voice speaking in an irregular line before he reaches the phone to his ear. Seungri hold the phone slowly to his ear and hope Daesung willing to forgive him. 
 

"What kind of friend are you? What does our friendship means over the years? I really do not understand why you would do or act like this to me!" Seungri hear the rest of the conversation that is not clear from Daesung before. Seungri just silent for a moment so well Daesung may already be tired of talking alone without a reply from the other side of the phone. 
"Daesung..." Seungri finally hesitate to spell the purpose of his heart. 
"I'll explain everything to you later when we met. I am sorry to make you worry about me. Is he the boss of you that you have been talking about these years?" Seungri was worried with guesses that haunt his mind. 
"Please make sure you will come home and save my job. He is my boss for sure. I am sorry for not mention him before but that is the rule from my job" Daesung's voice becomes slow when answering the last words but that made the worst dream for Seungri. He never ever thought things will be more complicated than this issue.
"I understand now. I shall be home soon" Seungri is trying to lied to Daesung. 
Seungri is becoming more increasingly chaotic mind state because of the fears; he immediately hung up without waiting for a reply from Daesung. 
 
Seungri is returning G Dragon’s phone shortly after he turned off the phone call. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter