Chapter 9

Can you tell him

"Finally girl you're not denying anymore!" Lizzy said while holding both of my hands in the air. 

"I know its obvious anyways that you like him, girl you know that you can talk to us anytime" Shin bongsun said. I finally told them what I said to Yunho last time. I felt relieved that I have someone to talk to about it.

"I know but I still feel guilty, is this feeling right?" I asked

"Why not? falling inlove is the best feeling in the world and its cute!" Lizzy said while day dreaming

"Ya ya ya! are you still thinking about that guy in the coffee shop?" Shinbongsun said

"Who's 'that guy' ?" I asked

"Oh its this guy we met at the coffee shop. His name was Doojoon, but in all fairness girl you have taste in guys!" Shinbong said and we all giggled

 

As the days pass by, Yunho became down, he was always zoning out in class, he would go home straight after school, and he once skipped class. I mean that might be normal for someone who had a break-up, but im worried that he might fail all his classes especially now that test week is comming up.

knock knock. "Yah! yunho! open the door!" I said.

Yunho opened the door halfway and asked,"Weh? are going somewhere?" I went insde his room, opened my backpack and took out all my notebooks. "Yah its test week is next week, you need to study!" I said

Yunho was playing with his gundam and said " Its no use, so what it I passed this test?"

"you're still sulking because of-- Is it still about her?" I said

"Its not the same without her" He said and looked at his toy.

"What if, this is just temporary? What if...this is the time to think of other things? You dont know where the future will lead you guys to. Whats important is that when you guys meet each other again, you can prove to her that you've improved and maybe then you'll be right for her. Dont you want that?"

"Maybe you're right" He said

"See atleast you can achieve your goals too." I said. He looked at me and went closer. I felt awkward and feeling confused. Then he said, "My popato! you're the best arent you! You really know whatto do" then he tickled me. "Yah! stop it we need to study!"

I was in his house all week. I made him notes and tutored him until late night. 

It was the last day of tutoring him, he fell asleep at the table after studying and I stared at him. If you need someone to talk to or someone to be there for you, just call me.  I tried to sleep at the table and I want to see how it feels like just sleeping with him on the table. I looked at him at a different feeling than before, now that I have accepted the fact that i really do like him.

 

 

Now that summer is almost near, it was graduation day and it is the start of the different path that all of us are going to take. 

"Yaahh.." Donghae said in amazement, "This is really is it!" He said looking at the stage

"I know...we had so many memories in this school" Lizzy said

"Start of college, start of a new life" Shin bongsun said

"Oh wait guys.. is my hair cute? I curled it just for graduation!" Lizzy said feeling proud

"Its cute, it suits you" I said. Yunho suddenly came "Yah Yunho where have you been! You're almost late!" I dusted off his uniform and checked if his colar is fixed

"Im not late, its not even starting yet!" Yunho said. 

 

 

After the ceremony everyone went outside

Someone tapped me at my back, I turned around and saw Siwon.

"Hey" He said

"Hey" I said.

He then handed me a small bouquet of flower "Thats a congratulatory gift from me" then he smiled.

"Komawo" I said, then the guys teased us

"Picture picture guys...babes come here!" Shinbongsun said

Yunho pushed us together at the back then posed at the camera, I blushed and we both looked at each other feeling shy.

"he he...sorry about Yunho" Siwon said after the picture taking, he was scratching his head

"its okay, im used to him" I said. It was awkward, but it felt good somehow.

"I heard you were going to Kyunghee" Siwon said

"Uh--yeah. oh how about you?"

"I might go to Korea University, its pretty near your University..." He said.

"siwon-ah! comeone lets take a picture now!" His friend said

"well I need to go my friends are calling me over." He said. he waved at me then left.

 

"Yah! I think Siwon does like you! He even gave you a bouquet!" Shin bongsun said

"I think so too a-ing~" Lizzy said

"Guys quit it!" I said

"Come on give him a chance, atleast he's someone who likes you back right?" Lizzy said smiling

Shinbongsun raised her eyebrows and said, "Or maybe not, I dont know but.. do you still like him?"

"What do you mean by that?" You said in a weary voice.

 

After graduation, Our class had a farewell party in a restaurant with karaoke

"Guys I dedicate this to my bestfriend (you). Thank you for letting me pass the finals." Yunho said "Sarangaheyo!" he did a heart shaped with his arms.

I was shocked. Did he really mean that? Or wait Im just thinking of things that were normal--but now im giving meaning to it.

"Oooooh" the class said.

"Ani! What the heck guys!" I said looking all annoyed. "If I know you liked it dont you" Lizzy whispered. "i dont!" I whispered. But really, I was happy that atleast he thought about me.

he sang DJ DOC's dance with DOC. chumeul chwobwayo ireoke~

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys it took a week for me to upload. I lost my old chapter 9 and 10 so I made a new one.