Chapter 11

Can you tell him

You were entering your new university. You put your hands together, sighed. "Wonder who my friends and teachers are gonna be? What are lizzy and Shin doing right now?" you said.

CHA! Both Lizzy and Shin bongsun said in surprise. 

"Oh! what are you guys doing here? arent you suppose to be in your schools?" You said.

"We forgot to say that were both gonna be studying here too! Dont forget we are also smart like you!" Lizzy said. Both of them were so happy and excited.

"Were gonna be together then!" You shouted with excitement.

Lizzy frowned and looked at us. "Too bad Donghae and Yunho are in a different school." She said.

 

 

 

"Gunbae!" The group had a get together a week after the first day of school.

"So how did you guys do in your school?" Yunho asked. He was munching down the samgyupsal.

"It was fine, how about you guys?" You said.

"Oh there should be alot of smart chicks in your university!" Donghae said. He was so excited imagining it.

"Is that all you ever think of?!" Lizzy said.

"Oh my potato! I really missed you" Yunho said. He was over exaggerated. He was hugging you really tight.

You told him that was was exaggerated and its not like you have seen each other for a year. You saw his forehead getting a bit sweaty so you took of your handkerchief and wiped off the sweat.

Donghae noticed that I was wiping his weat off. "Yah! why dont you guys just be together?It will also ease our worry." He said.

"Lets rephrase it Donghae, why dont you just be his mo-ther?" Shin bongsun said. 

"We cant be together guys, were just bestfriends" Yunho said. 

"Ouch" Lizzy mouthed. 

"uh- im better off as his mother!" You said. 

 

 

 

Lizzy quickly rushed from outside into shin bongsun's room. Shin and I were the only ones there. She was wanting to say something. "Hey guys! I have to tell you something! did you you Sunhwa has a new boyfriend already?" she said.

"No way? how did you know?" Shin bongsun said.

"Well remember Hyosung, Sunhwa's friend, our classmate in sophomore year? We used to go to theater together in highschool, and then I met her at the mall and she told me about it." Lizzy said.

"When did she have one? It hasnt been over 5 months." Shin bongsun said.

"Well I think just this month." Lizzy said

"We better not tell Yunho about it, he might be still hoping for her." Shin bongsun said.

Lizzy saw you staring at the table thinking of something else. "Hey are you okay?" she asked.

"Yeah im fine, im just worried about Yunho." You said.

After they broke up, Yunho kept on going to Sunhwa begging for her to come back to him.He kept calling her, messaging her, he kept on waiting for her outside her house and even after school. But now we dont really know if he is still inlove with her cause he hasnt talked about her now.

 

 

It was night already. The group just finished hanging out in the mall, then when we were at the parking lot Lizzy saw Hyosung. Yunho was still inside the mall buying something.

"Hey! Hyosung! i never knew we would once again bump into each other in the mall isnt that a coincidence?" Lizzy said.

"Haha I know! Hey Shin how are you?" Hyosung said.

"Hey hyosung-ah! its been good to see you you've been prettier" Shin said

"Oh thanks. By the way you guys free right now? Im going to this resturant, we should catch up and oh yeah Eunyuk is coming too!" Hyosung said.

The group agreed to go but you told them that you'll just go in a little while because Yunho was still inside the mall. 

Yunho came running down into the parking lot. "Hey where is everyone?" Yunho said.

"They met Hyosung and she wanted to catch up with us, so she was going to treat everyone in a resturant. I was waiting for you and tole them that we will go too." You said.

"Oh then lets go." Yunho said.

 

 

When the group came, It seemed that everyone was worried about something. The group didnt know Sunhwa was there too.

"Hey Sunhwa how are you?" Lizzy said.

"Im okay im glad to meet you its been a while." Sunhwa said. Sunhwa was sitting next to a guy.

"And who is this guy?" Lizzy teased.

"Oh its Changmin, he's my classmate." Sunhwa said.

 

"Sorry Hyosung, I should have told that Yunho was here too." Lizzy said. 

"Kwenchana, Its me, I should have told you guys that Sunhwa was here.

Lizzy was suppose to text you but it was too late. You and Yunho was outisde already.

"Oh no its Yunho, there could be trouble.You know him." Donghae said. Everyone was worried.

"Just relax guys" Daniel said.

You came with Yunho and hurriedly came inside the restraurant.

Hyosung and the others tried to cover Sunhwa. They went behind her chair.

"Hi guys, sorry we were late" You said.

"Hey! Hyosung how are you?" Yunho said. 

"hey..." Hyosung said. She looked uneasy. Yunho then noticed the girl in front of Hyosung was Sunhwa.

"Sunhwa" He said. He looked quite stunned and happy.

Sunhwa smiled a bit. "uh--Yunho this is Changmin, my new classmate. Changmin, this is Yunho." She said.

Changmin smiled, stood off from his seat. "Hi Yunho" He said.

Yunho's smile faded into a bit of dissapointment. Everyone was momentarily beyond words. Then someone came running to them. "Hey I missed you guys!" Eunhyuk shouted. Everyone then greeted Eunhyuk with delight to break the ice.

"Lets have a seat" Hyosung said. Everyone tried not to let Yunho seat beside sunhwa. Yunho was suppose to seat infront of sunhwa but you hurriedly sat in that seat. "Come on Yunho seat here" you said.

Everyone started eating, Sunhwa was giving food on changmin's plate.

"Wow...thats cool... thanks...sure pass it on" There were random words that everyone said.

"So Sunhwa I heard you're studying tourism" Eunhyuk said.

"Yes I--" Before Sunhwa could talk, Yunho cut her off. "I thought you dont wanna be a flight attendant?" He said coldly.

Sunhwa confidenly answered back, "Why, am i not allowed to?"

"Actually--" Changmin said. But was once again cut off by Yunho. "Its not that its not allowed, I just thought that it wasnt your dream anymore.You want a different life right?" Yunho said. Everyone wasnt talking.

Yunho sighed and smirked. "Hhh, He's your new boyfriend?" 

Then You said, "Hey guys did you know Shin Bongsun got a scholarship?" 

Donghae then followed saying, "No way? Chincha?" Every one congratulated Shin bongsun.

"Then you should congratulate Sunhwa as well, she has finally found a replacement for me, cheers!" Yunho got a glass of wine and raised it for toasting. "Come on, Donghae, Eunhyuk Lets cheers." He said. Then he drank it all.

Everyone was quiet. Then Yunho stood up and stretched his hands waiting for changmin to shake his hand. "Hey, its unpleasure to meet you."

Changmin then was a bit uneasy. "Lets stop this now please." Changmin said. He did not shake his hands.

You suddenly tood from your chair and was trying to stop Yunho from embarrasment. Both of your hands was holding his arms worrying that something might happen. "Yunho lets go outside for a while" you said.

Yunho shrugged his shoulders, his other hand still stretched waiting for a shake. "So you dont want to huh?"

Donghae then helped you to take Yunho outside. "Bro, lets go first, lets talk about outside" Donghae said.

Yunho unclasped both of Donghae's hands. "Sunhwa, do you know the 5 months wait? Everyone who broke up knows that! You should wait for 5 months.." Yunho said. He breathed deeply.

"5 months until you get a boyfriend again, dont you know that?!" He shouted.

Both Changmin and Sunhwa were listening not talking at all. "Sunhwa I still have a month left, a month left! Why are you so itchy of replacing me.. huh?"

"Yunnie dont start it, lets go" You said. Then Donghae and Eunhyuk pulled Yunho out from the table. Then it became intense, Yunho was trying to unclasp the two.

"Just stop it please" Changmin said in a mild tone.

"You might be taller than me but you cant beat me!" Yunho said.

Sunhwa went infront of Changmin. "Yunho just go gome!" Sunhwa shouted.

"I did everything! What do you want me to do?" Yunho shouted. "Are you that numb?! come on answer me!"

"Yunho stop it!" Hyosung said. Sunhwa was a bit teary-eyed but was still standing still.

"I love you so much and...it hurts too much" Yunho said. He was feeling hopeless. He started crying.

Then Yunho went out of the place and you followed him.