Chapter 8

Can you tell him

"Potato im excited! she's gonna love it!" Yunho said

"Yeah she will" You said 

"Okay what should I wear? Should I wear this nomal polo shirt or this knit top?" 

"Oh no just wear this Denim shirt and just black pants and any of those black shoes"

 

        

 

"You sure I look handsome in these?"

"Of course you will! I bet she will love it!" You said

"Okay then after these i'll go get her" Yunho said

 

 

 

 

"Hey"

"So why are we here?" Yunho asked

"I have to tell you something" sunhwa said

"Oh save it for later I have a surprise for you...by the way did you go to the studio yesterday, Shin young said it was lacking" Yunho said

"I know she told me already" 

"You have to be careful, you cant just... hey whats wrong?" Yunho saw Sunhwa looking sad

"Maybe this is the best time to tell you this... I need space" Sunhwa said in a soft weary manner

"space?" Yunho moved to the next seat beside him,"Okay here,space"

Sunhwa walked out and Yunho followed her outside the cafe

"Hey.."

"Stop okay,I dont know if im even right, but I know I have to stop this" Sunhwa said almost crying

"Hey if its anything I did before Im sorry--"

"--No you dont understand me...We're not the only people in this world, I want to have my own life without you!"

"Dont do this to me please, Im sorry" Yunho feeling uneasy holding unto Sunhwa's hands, "Is there someone else?"

"Im sorry but lets break up" Sunhwa said and let go of Yunho's hands

 

 

"Uh I need to be careful with these... where is Yunho?" I tried calling him but he doesnt ssem to answer. Something was wrong cause he's suppose to be here.

I saw him sitting on the bunker without Sunhwa, "Yunnie! why are you here without Sunhwa? What happened?" I wiped down the sweat on this forehead.

Yunho was kicking hard the ground and looked sad. "Sunhwa broke up with me... just bring home the stuff you brought" Then he left.

 

 

 

 

Daniel Called me and said "Hey (yourname) I think Yunho's drunk and he just drank wine can you pick him up here cause I need to drop Shin back home"

"Okay i'll be on my way" I said. Omygod what happened to him now? 

 

"Hey Daniel where's Donghae? Is it just the two of you who drank wine?" I said worried

"Oh Donghae left early he was gonna do something else but thanks for coming and sorry If you were doing something else" Daniel said

"Its okay Shin needs to be safe anyways, I'll just get Yunho then leave" I found him sitting on the chair with a glass of wine on his hand.

"Hey potato want to drink wine?" He said drunk.

I took the wine hit him and told him "Yah! you're underage and why are you drunk you just drank a small amount of wine! Lets go your mom might get mad at you!" I carried him with his one arm around my shoulder and asked Daniel to drop us off Yunho's house.

 

 

When we got into is room we became unsteady and fell into his bed with you on top of him.

"You're the best!" He said. I looked at him nervous and let go of him and took of his shoes saying " Ofcourse! best..im really the best! the best best best friend, not only your best friend but I can be your mom and sometimes your chaperone anytime anywhere, where would you get anybody like that!"

"What if you just become my girlfriend?" He said while I cleaned up this stuff hurriedly.

"Pabo! I've been only waiting for you" I said unknowingly then I was shocked and looked at him to check if he was sleeping already and touched his face. I tapped his cheeks to see if he was still awake " Yunnie... yunnie"

"Why dont you just become mine, I-I wont hurt you, I wont replace you, I wont leave you...Yunnie I wish you could see me even once, because for me I only see you... Yunho just be mine... be mine" I said

I realized that I had tears falling on my face,that I was really letting my feelings be real. Cant I like him? Can I not like him more than just a best friend? I wish he could see me as a girl.