Chapter 10- Free chapter-

Can you tell him

This chapter will be like a free chapter about lizzy 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ommo ommo!" Lizzy shouted while walking fast to Shin

"Huh? what happened lizzy?" Shin bongsun said

"I saw this cute guy in the coffee shop!" Lizzy said

"No way!" Shin said and opened like in shock. "So whats his name?"

"a-ing~ Good thing I saw his name tag cause he was working there, his name was Yoon Doojoon" Lizzy said feeling giddy with delight.

"Ohmygod! we should go back at the coffee shop!" Shin Bongsun said

"Wait! you have a boyfriend already!" Lizzy said

"Im just helping you! atleast I will know if he really is cute. oh wait Lets go there after a week, he might notice something."

"Is that what you did to Daniel?" Lizzy asked in surprise.

"ah! What do you think of me? stalker?!" Shin said annoyed.

"Well-- anyways how should I talk to him?" Lizzy asked worried that it might be awkward.

"Dont worry i'll plan something" Shin bongsun said thinking.

 

 

 

"Its this coffee shop!" Lizzy whispered. Shin Bongsun quickly walked inside to see if there were any cute guys. She went to the counter and saw him. "May I take your orde mam?" The guy said smiling. Shin bongsun turned around and noticed that Lizzy was not there," uhm..Can have the caramel iced coffee and thats all." 

She searched for the name tag on his shirt. YOON DOOJOON. Then Shinbongsun sat on the chairs and waited for her drink. psst psst. Lizzy was calling her. "yah! come here!" she muttered. "I cant!" Lizzy mouthed looking worried while hiding on the side of the walls inside the coffee shop. Shinbongsun insisted her to come and eventually she went to her table. Both were looking at him making Shin bongsun's order, "yah! he really is cute!" Shin bongsun said. "i know..." Lizzy shyly said.

Then doojoon came to her table and said "caramel iced coffee for miss bongsun" and smiled.

"Thank you yoon doojoon" Shin bongsun smiled.

"ah?" Doojoon was clueless.

"Your name tag" Shin Bongsun said

"ah.. ah!" Doojon said now that he knows why she knew his name. "do you need anything else?" 

"oh my friend here lizzy wants to order a frapucchino" she pointed out.

"ah..." Lizzy sputterd, her eyes widen looking at Shin bongsun "ah..yes can I have one order of that please" she said.

"oh yeah sure" He nodded.

Lizzy couldnt take her eyes of doojoon the whole time.

"Yah I have a plan lets follow him!" Shin bongsun said

"But whats your plan?" Lizzy asked

"Lets see where he goes and bump into him one time so that you could talk to him" Shinbongsun said confidently.

 

 

 

 

 

Doojoon was browsing some goods in the super market when he bumped into Lizzy. Lizzy's grocery fell as she was holding them only with her hands and arms.

"Oh im so sorry...let me help you" Dojoon said in worry.

"Thank you...Oh no some of the eggs might have cracked...uh arent you the guy in that coffee shop?" Lizzy said curiously. 

"Yes its me, I think I remember you"

"Lizzy, its Lizzy" She cheerly said.

"Your name is Doojoon right?" 

"Yeah...let me get you a cart" He said and asked, "Do you live near here?" 

"Yeah I do" She said happily

"Oh then I'll help you bring them because Im the reason why the eggs cracked." He said

"Komawo" She shyly said.

 

"You might have lived far, but thanks for helping me" Lizzy said

"Its no problem,I live pretty near the grocery store too, I owe you something because I cracked the eggs" He said.

"Can i ask how old are you?" She said

"I was born in 1991" 

"Oh really? Im just a year younger than you.. then I call you Oppa since we know each other now" She said

"yeah sure" he said.

 

YAH! THANKS FOR HELPING ME OUT! HE DROPPED ME OFF TO ME HOUSE!- Lizzy

I TOLD YOU IT WILL WORK ;) -Shin bongsun

 

 

 

"Oppa!" Lizzy came to the coffee shop. "Oh wasseo" Doojoon said, he was surprised to see her. "Oppa remember you cracked the eggs right?" She said.

"ah yes...sorry i'll make it put to you" He said.

Then a girl came in. "Oppa annyeong!" She said happily. This girl was slim with long hair and and pretty skin wearing a hoodie and shorts. 

"Oh eunyoung!" He said smiling. The girl came inside the counter and put on an apron.

"Oppa who is the girl, your girlfriend?" She said teasing him. Lizzy's face showed that she liked it and was shy.

"Anni! Her name is lizzy." He said. Lizzy's smile turned into a frown as he denied it. "By the way this is Enyoung, she works here as well."

"Annyeonghaseyo" She said in a polite manner.

"Annyeong" lizzy said smiling.

Lizzy: Doojoon is smiling at her all the time. Do they like each other?! Oh no you're not this kind of girl Lizzy!

 

"Unni, Do you have a boyfriend?" Lizzy asked in a soft and excited manner.

Eunyoung sighed and said in a sad face, "Ani"

"But she likes someone who works on the other store! Oh by the way my name is Kwanghee im the other employee here" The waiter said.

"Oh hi kwanghee im Lizzy." Lizzy said. She curled one of her hands and placed it on her lips and looks at the ceiling. Then she claped her hands and said, "unnie I should hook you up with that guy!" 

"uh--he might not like me" Eunyoung said.

"Dont worry kwanghee and I will help you!" Lizzy said. "ha-ha we will see. oh i'll just take this order okay" Eunyoung said and smiled.

"wh-what did you guys talked about?" Doojoon said in a sputteredly way.

"oh unnie likes someone" Lizzy said.

"uh? who is it?" Doojoon said.He leaned forward, expecting to have an answer.

"secret!" Lizzy teased.

"yah no fair she just met you!" he said. Then he muttered, "tsk...isnt it Hakyeon?"

 

 

 

"Eunyoung I think i like you..." He said.

 

In surprise, Eunyoung shoved his shoulders and jokingly said, "Yah! Hakyeon-ah dont joke with me right now!" The guy smiled and looked towards the floor in a bit embarrasment. "But seriously, what if... im starting to like you?" he asked. He slowly glanced at her. Enyoung widened her eyes and leaned backwards on her chair. She was speechless. 

 

He then put out his hands on his pockets. "Do you like me as well?" He asked.

Eunyoung looked at him and slowly looked at her shoes. There was a moment of silence. 

"eung, I like you too" she said. She grinned and breathed heavily.

"If you like me and I like you, then--"

She interrupted the guy's sentence with a kiss on his cheeks, she smiled and said, "ne, if you want to."

 

 

The next day.

"ahh! that is so cute! good thing we locked them up inside the store kwanghee! Our plan is finished, finally!" Lizzy said. "I know, this is pretty successful! we should make a dating agency haha!" Kwanghee said.

Doojoon came inside and said, "Good morning, what are you guys talking about?" 

"Yah! you missed out yesterday! where were you?" Kwanghee said.

"Oh Eunyoung unnie and Hakyeon oppa are together now, isnt that lovely?" Lizzy said.

"uh--chincha?!" Doojoon exclaimed.

"Are you that excited? tsk I think i know why single people feel sad when their friends are in a relationship" Kwanghee said plainly.

"Hey guys!" Eunyoung said. She obviously looked very happy. Hakyeon dropped her off the store.

"Annyeong!" Hakyeon said.

"So.. hows the new lovebirds?" Kwanghee asked.

Both Enyoung and Hakyeon could not say anything and just expressed their shyness. 

"Oh you better go, you still have to open the other store" Eunyoung said.

"Okay, i'll meet you up later then. Bye guys!" Hakyeon said.

 

"Oppa(Doojoon), I always see you with Lizzy, are you guys dating?" Eunyoung asked.

"uh-- yeah were dating!" Doojoon said sputtering. He went closer to Lizzy. "Huh?" Lizzy said confused.

"oh! I knew you guys will date soon! Thats good, we should have a double date!" Eunyoung said.

"Yeah! we should!" Lizzy said excitedly and then hold Doojoon's hands.

"Okay, i'll just text you guys when that will happen." Eunyoung said then left.

 

Doojoon held Lizzy's hands together and said, "Yah, you need to do me this favor"

Lizzy looked shy and happy at the same time. "So whats in it for me?" she asked.

"Well, what do you want?" Doojoon asked. 

"I'll think about it" lizzy said.

 

 

"Now, we should always look at each other like we love each other to death" lizzy said and faced Doojoon with her hands. Doojoon moved his head.

"Yah! have you fallen for me?!" Doojoon said in a disturbed tone.

"Thats how they do it" lizzy said

"There's no need for that, letrs go inside" He said.

"A toast for the couples!" Lizzy said. all of them toasted their drinks together.

"So when did you guys dated" Eunyoung asked.

"Well--" Lizzy cut of Doojoon and said, "We just dated recently." She put her head on his shoulders.

"aww thats cute!" Eunyoung said.

"But you guys are cuter, you really look good together!" Lizzy said.

Both Enyoung and Hakyeon just smiled at each other.