Chapter 15

Can you tell him

tok tok... I heared something outside hitting my window . When I opened my window, I saw Yunho, he was the one making the sounds, throwing small rocks at my window. Yunho was so glad that he saw me open my window, he was waving his hands.

"wae?!" I mouthed.

He got his cellphone and placed it near his ears. My phone rang. He was telling me to answer his call and to talk to him at the phone.

"yah, ive been waiting here for thirty minutes already!" He said.

"I heared it just now!" I said. He was exaggerating too much.

"Okay fine, maybe I was, are you free tomorrow?" He asked.

"Well I just have one class at 10 in the morning" I said.

"oh okay thats good, i'll get you tomorrow in your school, no excuses!"

"uh! are we going somewhere?"

"goodnight!" He said excitedly.

"goodnight" I said, and slowly waved my hands to him with my phone at my ear. We were looking at each other from the side road and from the window. I smiled a little. 

 

 

 

The next day

You got out of class after an hour, When you walked outside the campus gate, Someone covered your eyes with its hands, you turned back and saw Yunho smiling at you. 

"Yah! I got scared!" You said.

"sorry potato" He said with delight.

"oh! is he your boyfriend?" A girl from behind said. Your eyes widen.

"ah, anni!" You said. Yunho just smiled awkwardly.

"Btw this is my classmate Yoon ji, Yoon ji this is my friend Yunho" You said

"Hi, btw I need to go, have fun with your boyfriend!" Yoon ji teased.

"yah!" You shouted.

Yunho chuckled and said, "lets go, I need to take you somewhere"

 

 

Yunho covered your eyes with a cloth tied around your eyes. He was leading you to the place, you were holding his back shoulders. You could feel it was outdoors because of the heat and the sound of grass you were stepping on. When you came to the place, Yunho slowly opened the cloth on your eyes, you opened your eyes. The place was at a park. He spreaded over a mat and brought a bag.

"tada! We will have our lunch here" He said. He was smiling with his cute eyes.

"I wonder why he is doing this, but right now I really like it" You said to yourself.

You both sat at the mat, Yunho opened the bag and set the plastic containers on the mat. 

"Yah! kimbap?" You said, amazed at what he did

"yeah, I made that" He said with confidence.

The kimbap looked a bit sloppy. The cuts were a bit uneven. You opened the other conainer and saw the fried egg, the chopped veggies were in different sizes. So you knew that he sincerely made it.  He never really made anything before, whenever he wanted to prepare food to Sunhwa before, he would call you or Shin to help him. 

You felt touched that he even made that although he wasnt good at it.

You tried to taste what the kimbap and the egg taste like.

Yunho was waiting for your response. "How it it?" His eyes were open indicating you tell him if its good.

"the egg and the kimbap were sloppily made... but its good" You said, then you smiled

Your smile seemed to lighten his eyes. He quickly clenched his fist indicating that it was a success. " yes yes!" He said.

"Look how much I love my potato!" He added.

You looked at him you felt schocked at what he said.

"I made this especially for you!" He said with delight

 

 

 

 

A few days passed,  the group had a get together again,  you guys were eating dinner at Shin's studio.

Shin bongsun cooked spaghetti and everyone seemed to love her cooking skills.

"You're really the best sweetiepie" Daniel said. 

"Ofcourse, no other woman could be the best other than me" Shin said. She was touching daniel's cheeks. 

"Im so happy that everyone is here today, it was just like when we were in high school." Donghae said.

"I know, there isnt any conflicts, its everyone is just happy!" Lizzy said gladly.

"Oh! but there's only two people that are really really happy." Daniel teased. He was indicating you and Yunho who were seating next to each other.

"Are they dating?" Lizzy asked, she seemed confused.

Everyone looked at both of you and Yunho, teasing you guys. You suddenly blushed and your eyes widened, Yunho was just staring at you.

"So what are you guys now?" Donghae said. He leaning over excited for the response.

"We're--" Yunho answered in an unsure tone. 

"--We're just friends" You suddenly said, cutting Yunho.

"uh, yeah, were just friends" Yunho added in a more confident manner

You felt like you couldnt say anything more because you dont really know that you and Yunho's status. But you felt a little unhappy when he confidently said it to everyone that you guys were just friends.

"oh!" Donghae said, acting like he was shocked.

 

You were helping shin fix the table and the guys were watching tv on the other side. Shin came next to you.

"Are you okay with that?" Shin said. She seemed worried about a while ago.

"Yeah im fine" You confirmed.

"Just a tip of advice, dont expect too much...I know you've been hurt before, but now that you're okay with him, dont expect the little things he is doing to you be 'something' else" Shin said with worry.

You stopped at the sink looking at the dishes. You then nodded

"I dont want you to be hurt again" Shin said.

 

 

After meeting up with the guys, You said you were going home and just go together with Lizzy at the bus station.

"I'll be going now, bye Shin" You said.

When you left her studio..

"Hey (yourname)" You saw yunho running towards you with donghae.

"Let me drop you off to your house" He said breathing heavily.

"its okay, i'll be with Lizzy" You said 

"Oh i'll take her to her house" Donghae quickly said.

"Oh, okay then, but I can go home alone" You said.

"Its late already, you're safer with me" Yunho said, then he grabbed your hands and pulled you over to his car.

"Bye (yourname)" Lizzy said, then left with Donghae

 

 

You got inside Yunho's car and shouted, "Yah..why did you pull me!" 

"Cause you wont follow me if I didnt tell you!" He said in an annoyed look. 

The atmosphere inside the car fell into silence. When you came infront og you house, Yunho stopped the engine.

He stared at you with a skeptical feeling.

"What are we?" He began, and stalled

"What do you mean?" you asked him, confused. Then you remembered the thing a while ago. "Were friends, thats what you said" You said in a sarcastic manner.

He sighed. "But thats what you said!" He said. He was correcting you.

"But really, what are we?" He asked in a soft tone, looking straight into your eyes.

"I just know were still  best friends right? " You said. You avoided the confrontation.

"uh--yeah" He said.

"im going inside now, okay" You said and went out of his car.