Chapter 14

Can you tell him

"Why does this happen to me, whatever I do, everywhere I go, why should I always think of him?!" cried (you). 

"Am I that stupid?" You said. You were inside the cabin sitting on the floor crying, Lizzy and Shin were there patting your back, making you feel better.

"dont be like that, this happens to everyone" Shin said soothingly.

"I should have not gone here" you said. You bowed your head and cried more openly with fast breathing.

 

 

"hey what happened?" Donghae said. He came running towards Yunho outside the tent. Yunho was sitting, crouched at the big rocks near the creek. 

"Did you guys really planned this for both of us?" Yunho asked.

"Uh--im sorry Yunho, we wanted you guys to talk already"

"Its okay maybe it was the right thing to do, but sadly not for us" Yunho said. Looking at the ground, he was dissapointed because of what happened.

"But still, im thankful for the effort" Yunho said.

"Do...you like her?" Donghae asked

"I-I dont know..." Yunho said in an undecided tone. He then sighed.

 

 

Morning came and everyone was packing up, you guys were returning home. You were fixing the portable gas cooker and was going to the car, Lizzy called you, and when you turned around, you bumped into Yunho. You got startled. Yunho was staring at you. Your bodies were just in between what you were holding.You didnt look at him, came back to your senses and went to the car.

 

 

You guys were finished packing up and were inside the car. 

"anyone hungry? oh, why is (you) so gloomy?" Eunhyuk asked. Eunhyuk caught you looking at the window.

"Im hungry! dont mind her, she's not feeling well" Shin said

"oh! LQ?!" Eunhyuk said guessing, then clapped his hands.

"whats LQ?" Lizzy asked

"LQ? you guys dont know what it means?!" Eunhyuk said

"It means Love Quarrel" Shin said

You got her interest and turned to look at Eunhyuk with curiousity.

"ohh! brother, I think she is, who is the guy huh?" Eunhyuk's brother said.

"anni!" You said.

"you guys leave her alone!" Shin said

 

 

 

A  3 weeks passed after the camping, you were walking to the bus stop going to school. You sat at the vacant seat at the bus stop, you turned at the other side checking if the bus is coming.  Then you found yourself sitting with the guy you just found out to be Yunho. You had eye contact with him. It was awkward after thinking that you guys had a bad conversation last time. You quickly looked at the road to avoid the awkwardness

When the bus came, alot of people were already waiting, you hurriedly went inside to have a seat. People came rushing inside the bus, it so happen that they were pushing Yunho, and he ended up standing infront of you. 

 

 

You couldnt talk to each other and kept glancing at each other. More people came and he was pushed more towards you that he was just inches away from you. It felt like you couldnt breath with just him next to you. 

"sorry" He said.

You glanced at him and just nodded like accepting his apology. Your eyes were blinking unconsiously.

 

 

Another week has passed. You were at the bus and the rain started pouring. When the bus stopped, you quickly came out to go to the bus stop's shade, but you felt no rain on your hair and a guy covered you with his umbrella. When you came at the bus top's shade, you turned around and saw that Yunho was the one who had the umbrella. 

"oh" Yunho said. He was dressed in a black suit.

Why is this happening again? Its gonna be awkward again. And.. why, why should it be at the bus stop again?!

"Are you following me?" You asked in curiosity. You glared at him.

"why would I follow you? yah po..tato" He said. He slowly lowered his voice, as if he remembered that you were in an akward state.

You tightened your lips. You looked away from him and looked at the clouds. "oh no" you mumbled.

"Its still raining hard, I think you need me so that you can go to where you are going" He said.

You sighed and said, "fine"

You started walking with him holding the umbrella covering both of you. You noticed the other side of his shoulder was getting wet because the umbrella wasnt that big. You moved the handle with both hands to cover him but he moved it back to cover you.

"You're getting wet" You pointed out. Then you wiped from behind his wet shoulder with your handkerchief.

"oh, its okay, its just a drop of water" he said. Then he saw your other hand still holding on top of his hand because you were holding the umbrella.

He moved his body to face you and both of you were staring at each other. Your mind felt blank. It was so strange looking at him with a different feeling from before.

"Lets start again" He said withan earnest look.

"You being you and me being me" He said.

Then your phone rang, your fixed eyes was distrubed by your phone's ringtone. You answered the call. It was your classmate who called you, she said she needed your to come early, you noticed you were late. The rain suddenly stopped. You quickly ran out and told him you were running late.

He called you from behind and you stopped.

"So were okay right?" He asked.

"ung" You said in agreement. You bit your lips and looked at the aside

He looked quite stunned, with his mouth slightly open. 

"Im a bit late, i'll be going now that the rain stopped" You said

"Here take my umbrella with you, it might rain again" He said.

"komawo" You said.

He tried not to smile too broadly. 

 

 

 

"Oh I left my handkerchief with him" You muttered to yourself.