Chapter 16

Can you tell him

You were at school, and a sudden call appeared at your phone, It was Donghae. 

You answered your phone.

"Hey"

"hey, Yunho's at the hospital!" Donghae said 

"What?!"

"he was rushed at the hospital, he had high fever"

"okay i'll be comming, text me the hospital"

 

 

You came quickly walked inside his room number at the hospital. You saw Yunho laying at the bed sleeping with his family inside the room.

"oh (yourname) you came" Yunho's mother said.

"annyeonghaseyo auntie" You said.

"Noona!" Myungsoo said.

"What happened to him auntie, why did he had high fever?" You asked

"oh he didnt have enough sleep and was sick, thats why he got high fever"

"tsk, this Yunnie, really making us worried" You said. Then you touched his face, feeling if he was hot.

"by the way, I brought this basket of fruits for you guys" You said.

"Thank you dear and for being concerned at Yunho." Yunho's mother said, then smiled.

 

 

A day has passed and you plan to visit Yunho again. When you came at the floor where Yunho's room is at, you noticed Sunhwa was looking for the room number and quickly went inside, She seemed worried. You felt nervous at what is going to happenen. You just decided to wait outside.

"What happened to you, I was worried when Hyosung called me." Sunhwa said in a soft tone.

"I just had high fever thats it, but i'll be back at home tomorrow morning." Yunho said.

Sunhwa nodded. "Here I brought you fruits" Sunhwa said

"Dont get sick, it makes people worry" Sunhwa added.

"ne" Yunho said, and smiled. 

 

You were getting impatient, you peeked at the door and saw Yunho was already awake and was sitting at his bed. No one seemed to be there only him and Sunhwa. 

"So, hows your college life?" Sunhwa asked.

"Its fine, I mean its more serious but I catch up at the lessons" Yunho said.

"wow, you've improved! not like before" Sunhwa said then laughed.

"ya! I was just lazy back then!" Yunho said

"i know, but im going to go now, I need to go somewhere" Sunhwa said.

"Thank you for dropping by" Yunho said.

Then you suddenly panicked and then the door made a sound as you pushed it because of panicking, the door opened wider. Yunho and Sunhwa caught you looking at them. You got surprised, with your mouth slightly open.

"Hey how are you" Sunhwa said to you.

"Oh hey, im good, I just checked if he was okay, but i'll be going now, I need to go somewhere" You said stuttering.

"oh okay" Sunhwa said.

Then you walked out of the room. 

"Hey im gonna go, I need to ask her something" Yunho said and excused himself at Sunhwa. Then he chased after you.

You went down at the stairs because she elevator was too slow.

You felt like your heart couldnt breath because he was talking to Sunhwa which he was crazy about. It was jealousy that made you want to cry but tried to stop.

Yunho called your name, but you kept going down the stairs and fastened your speed. 

Your feet started to hurt as you were in heels, so you stopped. He got the chance to catch over you.

"Does it hurt?" Yunho asked.

"Im fine" You said holding your feet. But he insited on massaged your feet.

"Hey, why didnt you say 'hi' to me" Yunho said.

"Well because you had company" You said.

"Sunhwa? are you jealous?" Yunho asked with a bit of delight shown in his face.

"yah! jealous? tsk, what are you talking about?" You said in annoyance.

"You never visited me!" Yunho said.

"I visited you when you mom was there, and you were sleeping thats why you didnt see me" you said.

"and why are you wearing heels?!" Yunho said, just so he could talk back.

"I dont need your permission and I want to!" You said.

"tsk, this potato!" yunho said and pouted his lips.

"Come on i'll just carry you" Yunho said.

"Yah, what are you doing!" you said. Then he carried you with both hands up the stairs. Both of your hands were clinging onto his shoulders.

 

"oh, you're quite heavy potato, still eating alot huh?" Yunho teased

"what are you saying? im light as a feather" You said.

Yunho chuckled and said, "No guy has ever carried you, only me right?"

"Uh, I think so" You said.

"good" yunho said.

 

"You have one wish that i will grant, what do you want me to do?" yunho asked.

You thought about it. What should he do?  "Anything? make me happy" You said.

"Nae-ge eon-jen-ga watt-deon neo-eui eol-gul-eul gi-eok-hae~" yunho satrted singing nothing better by brown eyes soul.

You were just looking at him, you felt shivers on your body, it felt pleasing to hear him sing while carying you. 

"Should I feel this way again?" you thought to yourself.