Chapter 13

Can you tell him

Lizzy was at Shin's house and you guys decided to meet at at Shin's house

"(yourname)! Just in time, we decided to go on a camping this weekend" Lizzy said. 

"Mwo? camping?" You said.

"Yeah, camping..like mt" Shin said

"Who will go?" You said.

"the group, eunhyuk, eunhyuk's brother and my other friend" Lizzy said.

"ah, okay then, that sounds exciting" You said.

 

 

 

"oppa!" Lizzy said excitedly. Lizzy went to Doojoon's work.

"eung" Doojoon said.

"I need a favor..." Lizzy said looking like she wanted something

"what favor?" 

"Remember we had a deal so that I cant be your--" 

Doojoon closed Lizzy's mouth, he was worried that Eunyoung and the other workers might know about Lizzy being his fake girlfriend.

"yah, people might hear you!" Doojoon whispered.

"oh sorry, but anyways what I want... is you to be my boyfriend" Lizzy said in a confident manner.

"mwo?!"

"yes, you hear me, be my boyfriend" 

"But arent we already doing it? and its only fake!" Doojoon said in a shocked manner.

"But! Arent we just doing it infront of your friends... what abou mine? Be my boyfriend until I say so"

"yah! do you like me?" 

Lizzy exhaled fast and tired manner. "Anni! ah oppa im just doing this because of my friends as well! Over my dead body!" Lizzy said. But on the inside she really liked him. "And oppa you need to go with me this weekend, my friends are going camping"

"ah shiro! I--need to do something else"

"fine, i'll just tell unni that we are fake!" Lizzy said

"this brat! ok ok! i'll go with you this weekend but dont tell her anymore!"

"komawo oppa!! im the happiest girl today!I promise i wont a~ing!" 

 

 

 

The group consisted of Eunhyuk, his brother, Donghae, Daniel, Doojoon and the girls. The camping place was next to a stream.

"Guys meet Doojoon!" Lizzy said. Lizzy came with Doojoon to Eunhyuk's house. She was holding onto his arms.

"Hi guys nice to meet you" Doojoon said.

"Is he your boyfriend?!" you said.

Doojoon and Lizzy both couldnt talk. Lizzy was too shy to say it to them and Dojoon just awkwardly smiled cause he couldnt say that it was just fake.

Eunhyuk's older brother came along so that there was a driver. There were two cars, you girls and Doojoon were at Eunhyuk's car. Your group came first and Donghae and the remaining were gonna be a bit late with the other car. 

"this is what im talking about!" Eunhyuk said excitedly.

"We should put out stuff in one of the cabin we rented, the guys will sleep at the tents" Eunhyuk's brother said.

"Oh my god where is the bathroom?" Lizzy said. 

"Come on relax there's a bathroom here. we still need to help (yourname) remember, they'll be coming soon!" Shin bong sun whispered.

"Oh yeah I forgot hehe" Lizzy said

Donghae and Daniel finally came with the second car. You came near the car and both came outside. You thought that only two of them came but  another guy came outside from the car.

It was Yunho, He opened the door from the back seat and you two had eye contact. Your heart skipped a beat. You avoided him, went back and helped lizzy unload the bags from Eunhyuk's car.

 

"Honey!" shin bongsun said cutely. She came over to Daniel and hugged him.

"Aww you missed me honey?" Daniel said 

"Yunho, I didnt know you were coming as well!" Eunhyuk happily said.

"Hey! Yeah they told me to come" Yunho said.

 

 

"Yah! you guys didnt tell me Yunho was coming, whats with you guys" You said in a low tone.

"Uh... I didnt know he came" Lizzy said.

The group planned it earlier, they wanted the both of you to talk again. They secretly told yunho and you that each of you were not comming.

"Let me help you with that" Yunho said.

He was offering his hands to help you bring the stuff you were holding but you ignored him like he was just a ghost. Yunho couldnt do anything either way. He would be glancing at you the whole time but you didnt look even once.

The group would make a move to leave you guys alone but you would notice they were moving away, so you quickly followed them. Or when they would leave you two alone, you wouldnt talk to him.

 

Then the night came and the group made a camp fire at the center. Everyone circled around it. The couple Daniel and shin, and Lizzy and Doojoon were next to each other. Donghae and Eunhyuk's brother were just in between you and Yunho. It felt awkward and you were nervous.

"This is the time to get along with each other right? Camp fire is the best to way anything you want to say."

"Oh I want to ask a question! Lizzy, when did you have a boyfriend?" Donghae teased

"uh--just recently" Lizzy said shyly.

"are you sure he's your boyfriend? you have to prove it!" Donghae said.

"bobo-hae bobo-hae!" Eunhyuk chanted and everyone followed his chant.

Doojoon looked shocked as it wasnt in the plan. Lizzy then kissed Doojoon on the cheeks. Everyone shouted with delight. Doojoon widened his eyes, he was quite stunned with his mouth slightly open.

Then after a while Eunhyuk said, "oh I wanted to ask Yunho something! How is your school"

Yunho looked at Eunhyuk. He cleared his throat and said, "uh--its fine"

"No girlfriend?" Eunhyuk's brother asked.

"no girlfriend" Yunho said

"No way, you should be liking someone!" Eunhyuk said.

"What kind of girls do you want? I have friends that might suit you." Eunhyuk's brother said

You saw Lizzy wanting to get a drink, you offered to get her one. You wanted to leave that camp fire because you felt uneasy.

"uh any girl would do, as long as she was real" Yunho said. Then he saw you standing and excused yourself and asked if anyone wanted any drink and left the place.

"Oh! hyung I need a date as well!" donghae said, pointing at himself excitedly.

The fire place was near the creek and the cabin was uphill.

Shin bong sun looked at Yunho and hinted him to follow her. You came at the cabin, you stopped, thinking what he just said. Then you searched for the drinks they requested. Suddenly someone was walking towards the tent...

"What drinks did they want?" Yunho asked

You didnt say anything and continued finishing the drinks. He took some of the bottled drinks you were holding. You quickly took them back but he got  them again. "Give it to me" You said with a calm voice then glared at him. You tried to get the bottles but he quickly avoided it and holded it higher.

"No, not until we talk" Yunho said. He was looking at you 

You sighed then just ignored him and was gonna go back to the fire place. He then pulled your arm to make him face you. 

 

"what?!" You said in annoyance.

"how come you're not talking to me?" 

"thats what I want!" you said in angry tone, and walked back to get another bottled drink

"what kind of answer is that?" yunho said faintly.

"thats my answer!" you said shouted.

Yunho came near you. "Are you mad at me?" He asked, seemed confused

"no" you said coldly.

"then why are you acting like that?"

"because I want to! now get out of my way"

"I dont understand you!"

"I said get out of my way!" You shouted. You pushed yunho and the bottled drinks fell. You hurriedly picked the bottles. Yunho held both of your your hands and made you stop holding the bottles. He looked straight into your eyes and said, "If you're mad at me tell me why! If I hurt you slap me! I will accept all of it because you're my bestfriend!" He said.

"yes im just your bestfriend, always there to lend a hand, to help you in your homeworks, to be your shoulder to cry on... just a bestfriend... that was all I ever was to you,and whats worst? it was the mistake of falling... inlove with you...Even though I know you wont ever see me as more than friends" You said. Tears falling from your face. 

"So thats the reason why you dont want to talk to me or even look at me?" He said.

Then he made a deep sigh and said, "What about me? I was going crazy without you! I miss the way you talk, the way you laugh at my jokes, when you calm me down when im upset, I miss the times when you give me the carrots because you dont like it.."

You looked at the opposite side, you didnt want to look at him.

He then hugged you tightly. It started to drizzle. Water was dropping onto your clothes.

"I love you (yourname), I love you. Maybe I was a jerk before that I didnt see your true feelings, but now I know for sure that I need you, I was scared to hurt you. " He said. He was breathing loudly that you could feel him and his heartbeat.

 

 

You then unclasped his embrace. "What do you want me to feel? what do you want me to say! You love me but you cant? Do you want to make sure? You're not just a coward but a jerk as well!"

You walked hurriedly towards the cabin and then Lizzy came, walking towards you.

"Hey, what took you so long! where are the--" Lizzy said. She noticed you were not feeling okay. 

"Lets go inside" She said.