Chapter 12

Can you tell him

Yunho got inside his car and started the engine.I came rushing inside his car. He stopped at the side of an end of the road and came out. He saw glass bottles and threw them on the floor. I came rushing out of his car. 

"Yunnie, stop it! come on!" I said. He tried to punch the hard concerete wall. I tried to stop him. Then he cried.

"Do you think Sunhwa will come back to you? Even if you tear down this walls, or even try to kill youself from the rushing cars, she...will never come back to you. She doesnt love you anymore! I wish you could understand that!" I said. I was so tensed. I started to cry.

He then got up and started shouting,"Why? why do you care?! Were you the one who looked stupid? Were you the one left? No right?! It wasnt you, it was me!"

Then he started to soften his voice. "You're so stubborn, you always sticking to what I do, If you're tired, then just leave me, cause i dont need you."

 

"Why are you so numb Yunho, You want me to leave? You want me to dissapear from you life?! You know if it was possible, I should have done that a long time ago.. But I cant" I said in a frailed voice.

Then I went in more confidently and said, "I cant! you know, everyday I try to slap my face so that i cant wake up from reality! So that I can stop this stupidity! Even though I say to my self to stop it... Just one text, im already here. Thats cause I cant withstand you. All of them, they always tell me that im stupid. 'Until when are you gonna be stupid'. But thats how it is right? All of those who love, are stupid. Stupid it is but I love you!" I said.

"Im inlove with you, you pabo!" I said. Then I slapped him. "You're so numb, you jerk!"

I hit him with both of my hands continously on his chest. "Why should it be you... why?!" I said.

Tears were coming down my face but Yunho was standing there still.

He then tried to stop me and held both of my hands. "Stop it now" He said in a soft tone. He was pushing both of my hands and I was backed down until my back was by the hood of his car.

I slowly stopped hitting him on the chest. He then looked at me. "Let go of me" I said. He let go of my hands.

I went inside his car and took my bag and left.

 

 

 

We havent talked for almost two months today. There were no texts, calls... there was no communication between the two of us. 

"Are you okay?" Lizzy asked.

"Yeah, i'll be alright you guys just go there" I said. Whenever Shin and Lizzy were going to meet the group, I would always pass. I made sure that we couldnt see each other. Its for the best.

 

 

 

"oh..." I said. I bumped into a guy at my University's festival.

"Sorry about that" The guy said. He turned and it was Siwon.

"Oh...(yourname)" Siwon said. We both were surprised to see each other.

"Hey, how are you?" you said.

"Im good, how about you?" Siwon said

"Im fine, what brings you here" You asked.

"well one of my friend studies here and he invited me."  Siwon said. "uh--do you wanna go around the campus?" He added.

"uh--okay" I said. We started walking.

"So how is your studies? Is it difficult?" He asked

"Oh its a bit different but my friends are also here so I enjoy it alot...there are also alot of pretty girls here." I said. I have to confess there were alot of girls here and this school is famous for having smart and pretty girls, which I dont think part of it.

"You are pretty..." Siwon said. He bowed down his head and smiled. As if he knew what I was talking about. "What I see is a beautiful girl inside and out" He said then looked at me.

I blushed, I felt my heart skip a beat. I couldnt say anything to him at that time.

We talked for a long time until his friend saw him at the festival.

"ya siwon! I was looking all over for you" His friend said. Then his friend saw me and looked at me from head to toe.

"Ya ya ya! are you dating this girl?" He asked with curiousity. 

"uh...she is from the same highschool as I was, I bumped into her" Siwon said

"Ah, so thats why you didnt look for me or even see my text?" Siwon's friend said teasing.

"uh..thats not it!" Siwon said. He was a bit taken aback from his friend's teasing.

"uhmm well i have to go, I also need to help my friend fix her booth." You said.

"Oh yeah sure... sorry I might have used the time you should have helped your friend" Siwon said.

"No, thats fine" you said and smiled.

 

 

A text message appeared.

HEY MISS THANK YOU FOR TOURING ME AROUNF YOUR SCHOOL? :) - Siwon <3

Ohmygod it was him. 

OH HEY SIWON YEAH IT HAS BEEN SO WHAT MADE YOU TEXT ME?- you

WELL MY FRIEND GAVE ME AN EXTRA TICKET AT A MUSICAL SHOW AND I WAS HOPING YOU WANT TO GO?- Siwon

CAUSE MY FRIENDS HAVE BEEN TO THIS SHOW ALREADY- Siwon

What should I say?! So I called Shin bongsun. 'Shin!! siwon asked me  to go with him tom. what should I say?!'

'Omaygod its your chance well just say yes!' Shin said

'Wont she be like too easy for him?' Lizzy said at the background. It turns out Shin put it on loudspeaker.

'No she wont! Reply after awhile, just as long as she doesnt text continuously before he replies' Shin bongsun said

'Okay got it' I said

 

OKAY, I'LL GO WITH YOU?- You

SO ITS FINAL, YOU'RE GOING WITH ME TOMORROW, I'LL PICK YOU UP AT 5pm. GOODNIGHT :) - Siwon

GOODNIGHT :) -you

 

"Oh my gosh girl this is really is it!" Shin bongsun said in an excited tone. All of us were screaming while we were at the phone.

"Your long time crush asking you out? Oh-my-god!" Lizzy said.

"We are going there tomorrow to help you PRE-PA-RE!" Shin said. "Its also good that you're going to go out with him, are you opening your heart to him?" Shin said

"Atleast he the 'someone' who likes you" Lizzy said.

"I think choosing him will be better, he's cute, smart, well-off, what else should you ask for, right lizzy?" Shin said.

"Uh-huh! a-ing~" Lizzy said, acting cute.

 

 

 

The next day: Mason had his friends come over, Mom and Dad went to have their Dinner elsewhere. I ended having to take care of him and his friends. But Shin and Lizzy wanted to push on the date, so they insisted on taking care of Mason and sleeping over at my house.

"Is this okay?" You asked

 

"Oh come on, this is a date at night! its not like going to school!" Lizzy said

"This one?" 

"oh, that is pretty okay..." Shin said

"hmm.. good thing i brought my dress with me, I think this will be better than that" Lizzy said. She took out a white dress for me to try on.

"Now this suites you better! You look really elegant here!" Shin said.

"I know.. this is cute, you're welcome!" lizzy said. she was so happy that she brought her dress.

 

Ding dong!

"I think siwon is here already!" Shin bongsun said excitedly.

I was so nervous now that he was outside. What should I say first? Hi? Oh boy.

I came down and saw him. I sighed in a nervous way. "H-hey" I said

"Hey, I wasnt late right?" He said.

"No, not at all!" Lizzy said.

"Isnt her dress pretty?" Shin said

"Yeah she is..her dress" Siwon said. He was looking at me.

Shin bongsun then looked at me with her right eyebrow raised.

 

Maison then came running down stairs and saw Siwon. "Hey, its hyung!!" He excitedly said.

"Hi Mason, glad you remember me" Siwon said. He bent down so that he was in the same eye level as Mason.

"Hyung, want to play with me today? I my friends left my house already" Mason said

"Oh no Mason, you guys cant play today, we are going somewhere." I said.

"Well, next time we will play right?" Mason asked.

"Oh sure, I promise that" Siwon said. He smiled and patted Mason's head.

 

"Siwon I am trusting you to take care of our bestfriend, make sure she doent get hurt" Shin said

"Of course I will" Siwon said and smiled.

I mouthed Shin and lizzy to behave infront of him because they were starting to embarrass me.

"Lets go" I said.

 

We went inside his car and I was having a hard time pulling the belt.

"Here let me do it for you." Siwon said. He then got closer to me, titled his body facing me. His arms reached for my seat belt and tucked it in the lock.

We then looked at each other, both of us were so close at each other. It was awkward. I looked away and he came back to his seat.

"So...this is your car?" I asked him.

"Unfortunately no, this is my dad's car, but fortunately, he has two cars, so I use this when I need it" He said.

"Thanks by the way for saying yes" He added.

"Thank you as well for inviting me" You said.

We came in and watched the Musical Goong/ Princess hours. When the kiss scene was happening, I couldnt look at Siwon, I was looking at the floor.

It was so akward just by looking at him.

Then the musical finished and we were heading out of the building.

"It was so good! Im really thankful that you brought me here!" I said. I was happy. He smiled.

"Are you hungry?" Siwon asked.

"uh--a little bit, are you?" I said.

"Yeah, do you want to eat anywhere?" He asked

"uhmm I dont really know where to eat, any ideas?" I said

"I have one that I just thought" Siwon said.

 

When we came in the Resturant, the place had a line, Siwon said that we should go to another resturant but i insisted that I can wait.

I suddenly felt shivers on my body. 

"Are you cold?" siwon said.

"Im okay, Its just a wind breeze, it will go eventually." I said.

Then i felt his hands on my shoulders, I looked back and he was behind me covering me with his sleeve shirt.

"Dont worry I have a shirt on. This will make you warmer. S-sorry I quickly did this" Siwon said.

(boys over flower jacket scene) 

 

 

"Here try this." Siwon said. He poured me the soup.

Siwon kept on giving me food. He was a gentleman.

"So, do you like anyone in your school?" I asked

"uhm no there wasnt any girl that I really liked there" Siwon said.

"so you dont like any girl..." 

"I do"

"but you said you dont"

"but you only asked if I liked any girl in school" Siwon said and smiled.

"ya! youre making me confused!" I said.

"hehe just kidding"

"So you do, who is it, is she pretty?" 

"Well its a secret for now, ofcourse she is pretty." Siwon said.

"Why dont you date her then?" 

"Well--I dont know if she likes me back" 

"Why dont you ask her? you should tell her, she might be taken away by someone else." 

"Well I--like you, but I dont know if you like me back..." Siwon said. I was surprised he looke quite serious as if it was me.

"Should i say it like that?" He quickly added.

"I got surprised, that looked real!" I said.

Then he chuckled.

 

When we were almost leaving the restuarant we saw Yunho with Donghae and Eunhyuk lining up at th resturant.

"Oh isnt that yunho?" Siwon asked. Eunhyuk saw us and said, "Hey! its (yourname) and Siwon!" 

Donghae and Yunho then saw us together. Yunho and I had eye contact. Then I quickly looked away.

"Hey guys" Siwon said.

"Hey, Watsup,What are you guys doing there?" Donghae asked.

"Oh we came from watching a musical and then came to eat here." Siwon said.

"Oh!!! You guys dating?" Eunhyuk teased.

Both of us couldnt say anything and Siwon just smiled.

I sensed Yunho was looking at us but I kept on avoiding his eyes. It became uncomfortable between us.

I thought I had already avoided him but I cant do that forever

"uhm guys we need to go, I still have to drop her off to her house." Siwon said

 

 

Siwon parks the car infront of my house. We were inside his car and I took out the seat belt.

"Thank you Siwon, i had a great time" I said

"Thank you as well for the date" 

"Date-eu? " 

"Ah--I--mean for today's date, i know you are taking care of your brother today"

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 12 done! :)