MISUNDERSTAND

MARRYING THIS STUPID ARROGANT GUY (semi-hiatus)

Few months later.....

(ur pov)

“ Aishh... how can a person like Mr Cha be a teacher.” SungJong sighed

Mr Cha Ji Heon is our chemist teacher, who always gave us a lot of homeworks and love to sleep.

I mean, after he explain a little about a topic,he would gave us work and he’ll sleep at the teacher desk.

“ Don’t sigh. You should be grateful cus atleast there is someone that teach us chemist.” Ah Young said.

Ah young is one of the new student. She entered the school two days after me.

Sungjong and Ah Young have became my bestie. It’s so tiring when I’m going to shopping with SungJong alone. Everytime Sung Jong ask me to go out with him, I will ask him to ask Ah Young too.

Only Ah Young can control him when its come to shopping.

Oppa is busy since his graduation day is nearer.

(end of your pov)

A/N ( just imagine that Woohyun, Dongwoo and Sunggyu have graduate from           

         WooLim. I’ve forgot about them. Sorry. Oh, hyunsik and eunkwang too.)

You’re walking towards the canteen when someone pat you from back.

“ hye Shin Young. Did you see min hyuk?”

“ oh, Peniel oppa, urmm sorry... I didn’t saw him”

“ Aishh.. where is the girls and where is Minhyuk?” peniel said while messing his hair.

“girls? Who?” you ask

 

“seumi and Jaena. Both off them fought earlier and they went somewhere. Minhyuk saw that and followed them. Now, the teachers ask me to look after him before the reheseal start. Okay Shin Young, I’ll go now.”

‘ oh my god, why did I have a strange feeling? I hope Jaena is allright.’ You thought.


_____________________

“yahhh.. Lee Suemi! Please don’t tell him. I don’t want to ruin my friendship with him. I beg you.” Jaena said.

“ what? Did you just beg me? Wahh... it’s great for having you begging me when I knew your feeling towards him.”

“seumi, I’ll promise to do anything that I can but please don’t tell him.”

‘what are they talking about? I can’t hear a single word. Why do they have to whisper? Maybe, I should go nearer.’ Min hyuk walk nearer to the gym door but his leg accidently hit the dustbin. His action makes the dustbin fall and produces a loud sound.

“what the heck? Someone is following us.”

Suddenly, suemi grab a stick and hit her stomach.

Jaena, who was shocked runs towards Seumi and grab the stick.

“yahhh!! Seumi, kwenchana? Why did you do such stupid things. You can die you know?”

And not long after that, seumi pass out.

“ oh my god! Kwon Jae Na! I don’t expect that you would do something silly like this. Yahhh!!!! Seumi, wake up!” seeing there’s no respond from Seumi, Minhyuk carried her.

“ Minhyuk. It’s not like what you think... I...”

“look here Jaena! There is no point to deny it. you’re holding the stick. Oh, and one more thing, we’re not friend anymore. I don’t want to have a friend like you. Stay away from Shin Young.” Min hyuk said and carry seumi away.

Jaena who was shocked by the statement that just came out from min hyuk mouth makes she almost fell down.

Luckily, someone grab her from back.

 

 

 

 

MY OTHER FANFICS

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/285518/love-thanks-to-you-comedy-infinite-myungsoo-romance-exo-sehun-baekhyun

 

 

REALLY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE HAPPY VIRUS OF EXO K

#ChanyeolVirusDay