My First Time Meeting Minhyuk

MARRYING THIS STUPID ARROGANT GUY (semi-hiatus)

 

( Jaena POV)

 

I went home with Shin Young and Min Hyuk today.

Min Hyuk.

The first time I met him , I’ve already fallen for him.

Thanks to my beloved cousin , Peniel.

Because of him, I knew min hyuk and Shin young.

~~~~flashback~~~~

“ Oppa! do I look pretty?” I ask.

“ Jaena, you’re the ugly girl I’ve met. Stop dreaming being pretty.” Peniel said.

“ oppa, you’re always like that. I hate you. You go to the party by yourself. I’m not going.”

“ What? Jaena , I’m just joking okay.. you’re the gorgeous girl oppa have seen in the world.” Peniel said.

“ really? Oppa, you’re so great!” i said in joy and hug him.

~~~~ end of flashback~~~~

The first time I met Shin Young and Min hyuk was about 5 years ago.

It was at Min Hyuk birthday party.

It was all because of Peniel.

I was so frustrated. He ask me to go with him to his friend birthday party and he leave me alone when he met with his friend.

I went to drinks and ended up bumping into someone. A guy.

Only god know what I felt when the first time I saw him.

{flashback}

“ omo, what should I do?” 

“ huh?”

“ your dress, it’s wet. And it will leave stain. Ottoeke?” that guy said.

“ owh, what should I do? Peniel will be angry.” I said and my eyes began teary.

“omomomo.... don’t cry.” 

“yahh!!! Who’s gonna cry? I’m not going to cry. It was because of dust.”

“wahhh.... you’re soo fierce. Get up. Let’s go!” min hyuk said.

“ahhhh... don’t want to..”

“ I said get up.” Min hyuk said and grab my wrist dragging me to a room.

“wait here..” he said and went out off the room.

After a few mins, the door was opened.

“hye..” a girl appeared

“ who are you?” I ask.

“ I’m Shin Young. Oppa ask me to give this dress to you.”

“ I’m Jae Na. Kwon Jaena.”

She hand me the dress and told me that she’ll wait outside the room.

She came in after I finished .

“ Wahhh... you’re pretty.” Shin Young said.

“ No, I’m not. By the way, thanks for the dress. I feel awkward to wear your dress.”

“ Erk, that’s not mine.”

“ what? Then?”

“well, oppa bought it for someone that special for him. But that someone is not special anymore,so... yeah, he said it will be better if you wear it than he keep it.” Shin Young explain.

“are you saying that he gave me this dress.” I ask and she nod.

I just smile hearing that.

“ you like my oppa right?” Shin Young ask suddenly.

“ What? No ,I’m not!”

“ hahaha.. I think I already have the answer. Hehehehe... I hope we can be friend.”

“ friend? Why not?” I smile

{end of flashback}

 

Since that incident, I’ve became a close friends with Shin Young.

Since that incident, I always try to act like I have no feeling towards him.

Sometimes, I’m quiet jealous when he and Shin Young always being together like no one can separate them except the death.

I knew that they’re not siblings. Shin Young told me that.

When Shin Young ask me to go out with her and min hyuk, I always make an excuse to went home first.

It’s hurts me to see how close they were. I know that I shouldn’t felt this way but what can I do?

About Min Hyuk confession, I bet Shin Young doesn’t know that Min hyuk had told me that he want to confess.

The one whole week, everytime Shin young called asking to meet, I would make an excuse. Well, I need to prepare myself to face them.

The first day I met them it was after the summer holiday, at the school.

The first day Shin Young entered Woolim.

But, last few days, min hyuk call me and tell that shin young have rejected him.

I’m feel so happy but sorry for him at the same time.

( end of Jaena POV)

“ Urmm... Shin Young, I need to go home. Bye!” Jaena said and she walks away.

“ okay, it’s totally weird. I think there’s something wrong with Jaena. Oh oppa,did you fight with her?” Shin Young suddenly ask.

“huh? Nonsense!” Min hyuk said in shock.

“okay then, let’s go”

‘ I wonder what’s wrong with you, JaeNa.’ Minhyuk thought.

Shin young already entered the ice cream shop while MinHyuk still looking at JaeNa who walk by herself home.