lee ho won

MARRYING THIS STUPID ARROGANT GUY (semi-hiatus)

The next day, you go to school with a bright smile.

~~~~~flashback~~~~~

“oppa, about your confession, I –I—Iwant ...”

“It’s okay Shin Young, I can accept it.”

“ Oppa! saranghae!”

“Oppa too..”

You hug him and he hug you back.

“shin young... mianhei, oppa have giving you hard time.” Min hyuk appolagize
“no you not.”

~~~~~end of flashback~~~~~

“ Shin Young!!!” someone called you.

“oh Sungjong!” you wave your hand to him while thinking who is the handsome guy walking with him.

“ morning Shin Young..” “morning sungjong and.. ???”

“oh this is Hoya. Hyung this is Shin young.”

“ Nice to meet you Shin Young.” He said with a smile that seems familiar to you.

“ Nice to meet you too. By any chance, did we ever meet each other?” you ask in curiousity.

“ermm... Let me think..urrmmm.. I don’t think so” hoya said while laughing playfully.

“hyung! What is this? Are you trying to make fun of her?” Sungjong ask when he saw you red face.

“ Shin Young lets go! Our sport class will start sooner or later.” Sunjong said and drag you to your class.

__________

Everyone in your class had change their clothes into the sport uniform.

“class, today we will have a match with 6A and 6B. Since our class and their are on the same period, Mr Haha and I decided to do a volleymatch between this two classes.5B will join this match too. Mr Haha and I have already choose the person that will join this match. I hope no one disagree about this.” Mr Kwangsoo, your sport teacher said.

‘why on earth I have to join this stupid match? Urghhh.. I already decided to stop playing it. hmmm.. I wonder if JaeNa will join this match or not. ’ You thought while walking with sungjong to the volleyball court.

“erm, Shin Young, do you know how to play the volleyball?” sungjong ask.

“erm.. maybe..”you answered

The fact is you are the one of the volleyball player that representative your old school.

“ Oh, and for your information, myungsoo and hoya are from 6B, they’re one of the volleyball player.” Sungjong told you.

“so?”   ‘my oppa is 6B and he is one off the volleyball player too.’ You thought.

“yahh! Lee shin young! They’re the volleyball player that represent the school” sungjong shout.

“look here sungjong, do I look like I care?” you ask and leave him in shock.

“this girl is so strange. She doesn’t even have any interest on myungsoo.” Sungjong mumbled.

“yah! Palli~~~~~” you shout when see sungjong still standing there like an idiot.

 

 

 

 

 

The group has already divided by Mr Kwangsoo.

 

 

GROUP 1

 

GROUP 2

 

KWON JAE NA {5B}

 

LEE SEONG YEOL {6A}

 

LEE MIN HYUK {6B}

 

LEE SUNG JONG {5A}

 

LEE HO WON {6B}

 

HAN NA MI {6A}

 

KIM YU RA {6A}

 

NAM HA NI {5B}

 

LEE SUE MI {5B}

 

SHIN NA NA {5B}

 

KIM MYUNG SOO {6B}

 

LEE SHIN YOUNG {5A}

 

[ A/N imagine there is two more group beside this two, okay?]

‘what is this? Lee sue mi have been chooses for this match? I’m sure all she’ll do is screaming and avoiding the ball. Jaena and oppa is on the same team. Both off them were good at this sport. I’m always lose if they’re on the same team. They have won two game earlier. Now, I remembered where I’ve met hoya before.’

~~~~flashback~~~~

“shin young..” Mrs Baek call you.

“tomorrow the choosen volleyball player of all the school in Seoul will have a trip to our school for a week.” She explain

“then, what are you going to ask me to do?” you ask.

“you’re one of the person that will guide them during the trip. I hope you can do it.”

“yes, definitely I’ll do it” you said as agree with the offer.

~~~~end of flashback~~~~

 

From there, you know Hoya. At first, he was really quiet. But when you started to have a little chit chat with him, you find him as a friendly person. Thanks to your old school cause from there you knew him.

“yoo.. shin young”       “oh, yeolli oppa!”

“ Shin Young, I’m glad that I have you in my group.” Seungyeol said.

“but oppa, I’m not a good player.” You said

“don’t worry, you have me Shin Young.” Seungyeol said trying to comfort you.

“hyung! Are you an idiot? I never trust you. Just see the two game earlier, we nearly lose because of you, hyung! You should be gratefull, shin young have save us.” Sungjong said and hit seungyeol arm playfully.

“aisshhh.. this choding person... always talking nonsense.”sungjong said and leave.

“ It’s okay for me oppa. oppa let’s go and grab some drinks.”

“aww... Shin Young how can you be so lovely in my eyes....” seungyeol said

“well, it is soooo mee.. hehehehe.. let’s go!”