oh no!!! my first kiss!!

MARRYING THIS STUPID ARROGANT GUY (semi-hiatus)

‘what is just happened? He kiss me? Wait! He stole my first kiss. Oh no! My first kiss.!”

He broke the kiss after sue mi left.

“ummm.. I’ll go down first.”

L was about to reach downstairs when he heard you shout something.

“ ARGGHHHH!!!!! STUPID ARROGANT KIM MYUNG SOO!!! STOP RIGHT THERE. I’LL MAKE SURE YOU DIE IN MY HAND BY TODAY!”

L ran outside his house to the garden and you chase after him.

“YAHHH!! YOU’RE TOTALLY AN ANNOYING JERK! YOU STOLE MY FIRST KISS!”

“What???!? I never thought that it was your first kiss.hahahaha... what else I can said? Poor you little girl!” he said while laughing at the fact that he was your first kiss.

“YOU ERT! DON’T YOU EVER TRY TO RUN AWAY”

You chase him and finally you got him. But both of you lost your balance and you fell on top of him. Maybe it was an unlucky day for you. You kiss him when you fall and Mrs Kim saw that.

“ Omo !!!! what am I seeing?”

Hearing that sound make both of you to stand up.

“ you bad girl. You bad boy. Why did you two have to lie to me about your relationship. Its not like I’m going to kill you or something.”

“well, my baby,can I borrow your girl? Just for a while, please.”

“of course you can my childish mom, but on one condition, stop calling me baby.” Lsaid.

“Aigoo.. my baby boy is shy. Shin young lets go inside. I bet your Myungsoo doesn’t want you to see his blushing face.” L blushed hearing that.

‘Oh, so cute..’ you thought.

“erm, mrs kim,..” “just call me omma darl,”

“uh? Yes, omma, can you go inside first? I had something to do with my naughty baby boy!” you said while giving him a death glare.

“aigoo.. you’re so lovely my lovely daughter in law.” Mrs Kim said while pinch on your cheek.

__________________________

“yes? What do you want babe? A kiss? Or maybe having a ‘you-knw-what’

In my nice room?”

“yahhhh~!!!! Babe? A kiss? Having that ‘you-know-what’ in your room? Are you crazy? Hell no! Look here,how are we going to explain this to your mother?”

“errmm... actually, I don’t know,hehehe...” L laughing awkwardly and rub his neck.

‘such a stupid person’ you thought.

“well, lets just pretend that we are in a relationship.” L suggest.

“ok then.” “ lets go inside.”

“wait! I almost forgot. I have to call min hyuk oppa first.”

You took out your phone and dialled his number.

“Oppa!”

“shin young! Where are you?”

“me? I’m at kim myung soo house right now?”

“what?yah, you Lee ShinYoung, back home now. Stay away from that bastard.” Min hyuk said.

“don’t want to. I have something to do.”

“you’re really stubborn. Give me the phone to him. Now!” he said.

You handed the phone to L.

“who?” L ask. “Oppa! Min hyuk Oppa.”

‘min hyuk? Min hyuk from BTOB?’ L thought.

“ hello?” “ Kim Myung Soo! What have you done to Lee Shin Young? Did you hurt her?”

‘I’m very sure that he is Min Hyuk. Oh. What about playing with him?’

“oh, i know, don’t worry. Kbye.” L said.

‘aigooo, this Kim Myung Soo really know how to annoyed someone. How can he just off Shin Young phone like that? Hmmm.. if only that thing does not happen, if only that person does not exist. I’m sure that maybe I will hang out with him now.’ Min Hyuk sighed at what he thought.