UNEXPECTED

MARRYING THIS STUPID ARROGANT GUY (semi-hiatus)

The teacher and the students stop doing their work when someone open the door.

“oh, you came early today Sungjong and you must be the new girl right?”

You nodded when the teacher looking at you.

“sungjong go to your place now. Its no use to scold you since you always being late and you girl please introduce yourself. Btw, I’m your class teacher Miss Choi.”

“ Annyeonghaseayo, I’m Lee Shin Young. Nice to meet you.”

“shin young –sshii, ermmm.. you can sit next to sungjong since you came with him just now. I bet you do know him.

“thanks, miss choi.”

 

 

KRING!!!!!

“ ok class, that’s all for today, and don’t forget to do your homework. I want all of this worksheet that I gave you by tomorrow morning.” Miss Choi said and went out from the class.

‘ what the fish! She want this by tomorrow morning? All of this? My god! Help me!’

“ shin young, lets go to the canteen. I’m hungry.” Sungjong said.

“ ahhh.. mianhei sungjong, but I already promise someone.” You said while pouting.

“that’s allright. I’ll go first.”

 

You were packing your stuff. Its kinda weird but you don’t know why the girls in your class giving you something like an evil glare.

‘do I did something wrong? Hmmm..’ you thought.

“ BAHHH!!”

“oppa!!! You scared  me to death. Do you really have to do that? You know I hate when someone do that to me.”

“hahahaha... mian shin young. I just happy to see your shock face..hahahaha..” min hyuk said while laughing hardly.

“ HA..HA..HA.. its really a funny joke oppa.”

“aigoo.. my shin young is angry.. I’m sorry shin young. Lets go! I think Jaena and the rest of BToB is waiting for us.”

 

 

On your way to the canteen, you saw people were staring at you.

“what the hell, what is she doing with my Minnie?” “ OMG! Who is she? I just saw she with sungjong , now with min hyuk oppa?” “such a ”

Hearing that make you stop.

“oh, shin young! Why did you stop?” min hyuk ask in confused.

“oppa, wait a minute.”

Then you go to the group of girl that is just talking about you.

“ I wonder what’s wrong with the people nowadays. Always make conclusion without knowing what the truth is.” You said at the girls.

“ wa..wae?”

“you ask me why? ? Who are you to call me a ? Did I know you? And did you know me? If I’m a , then what are you? Don’t you know how to button your blouse? Just look at your skirt. Do you think your leg is pretty enough to make all the guys fall for you? In your dream! One more thing, this person you call ‘minnie oppa’ is my brother! This ‘minnie oppa’ wouldn’t fall for a girl like three of you. Stay away from my brother. Remember that.”  You said and walked away.

“ That’s what you get when you make my Shin Young felt angry. She may look like a soft girl. But once you make she angry, you will get what you ask for. Keep that in your mind.” Min hyuk said and try to chased after you.

The crowd was totally shocked by what just happened. Not only the crowd, but L, Woo Hyun and Hoya who was on their way to the canteen also shocked.

“wow, ths girl is really something. “ WooHyun said still shock by what just happen.

“that’s my shin young. Hehehe..” hoya mumble but loud enough for myungsoo to hear that.

“excuse me, Hoya, did i just heard you said my Shin Young. You know her?” L ask.

“what? Shin Young? Who is Shin Young? I didn’t said anything.” Hoya said and walked away.

‘but I think he just said that. Hmmm...’ L thought

 

 

(at the canteen)

“ Shin young! Why all the people stare at us?” jaena ask.

“ they are not staring at us. They were staring at Shin Young.” Peniel who just finished his meal said.

“what?” he ask when you give him a death glare.

“that thing is...”

Min hyuk tell the rest off btob and jaena about what happened just now.

“wow, shin young! You’re so great!” sung jae said.

“ guys, just stop it ok. I think I need to say sorry. I’ll go first.”

You walked to the girls.

“ehem.. excuse me.”

“ what do you want?” ask one of the girl.

Seeing her face, you knew she was angry.

“ I’m sorry.” You said while looking down.

“you’re sorry? Well, for me, sorry is not enough after what you did to us”

“ I know but I’m really really sorry. Forgive me , please?”

“do you really want us to forgive you”

You can sense something is going to happen next. But you doesn’t really care.

“then, you’ve to pay us what you’ve done to us.”

“huh? I don’t get it.”

Then , the girl hold her glass.

“do you know what is this? “ she ask.

“apple juice.”

“what do you think about this juice?”

‘what type of question she ask’you thought.

“ermm.. yummy?”

You close your eyes when that girl was about to spill the water to your face but ... why I don’t feel like I’m wet?

 “ myu..myung.. myungsoo....”

Hearing that making your eyes open widely. You were shocked to see  Kim Myungsoo is wet.  I mean his face.

“ happy? I don’t understand why you have to do this. Why are you being like this all the time?”

“myungsoo.. its just..”

“dear, Kim Yu Ra, don’t call me Myungsoo.. call me L. I don’t like you call me Myungsoo.”

“but, I’m your cousin right? Why on earth  i have to call you L?”

“ I bet you already forgot what you did to Na Young right?” L ask

“Kim Myungsoo! She’s already dead!”

“ shut up.”

L walked and did not said anything to you.

You walked back to your table.

“are you ok?” min hyuk ask .

“ I’m ok.”

 

The school ended. . you’re waiting for MinHyuk while JaeNa already went home.

“excuse me.” “yess..” “are you shin young? Lee Shin Young?”

“ erm.. yes. Why?”

“someone ask me to give this to you.”

“who?” you ask while taking the flower.

“secret” the boy said and left.

‘roses? Yellow roses? Why it has to be roses? I prefer sunflower, but this yellow roses is not bad.kekekeke..’

You look at the yellow roses and  saw a heart shaped card in the middle of the flower.

 

 

                

 

 

 

      

    ROSES ARE RED,

VIOLETS ARE BLUE,

  HONEY IS SWEET,

BUT NOT AS SWEET AS YOU.

-LHW-

‘ what is this? Hahaha.. this word is old-fashioned. Hahaaha,...LHW? who is it?’

“already have an admire in the first day of school huh?”

“oh! Kim Myungsoo.. opppsss... L. Long time no see.. hehehehe.. how’s omma doing?”

“L? Why are you calling me L?” he ask in confused.

“well, its just.. yeah.. you know.. at the canteen earlier.. you said something to that Kim yu Ra about your name.”

“so?” L ask

“ so, I think not all the people can call you Myungsoo, I bet only certain people can call you by your real name.” You said.

“You can call me Myungsoo if you want.”

“oh..really? jeongmal?”

“yeah, don’t be so excited.”

“well, its not like I’m  over excited or what,its just .. i think Myungsoo suits you well.”

“hearing that, makes me remember when you mention about that silly MC name Myeongsu .”

“oh. That day I was very clueless.. sorry..” you pouted.

“eww.. that’s not cute at all.” L said making an annoyed face.

“yah!!! Kim Myungsoo! You’re so mean. Where is oppa!”

“ He was at his detention class.”

“what?”

“he forgot to bring  his homework.”

“aigoo.. my oppa is acting like an old man already. He have such a bad memory.”

“oh! Its L oppa!” “ Iwant to marry him one day!” “ Minnie oppa is handsome than him”

“no! L oppa is the most handsome charismatic charm guy in this school”

“ Urghh.. another fangirling moment? Why am I always stuck with this kind of situation?” you said in annoyed.

“are you jealous?” L ask

“hell no! For what?”

“don’t worry, honey. Who knows you’re the one who will become my wife. Hehehe..” L said playfully.

“eww.. don’t want to.. I’ll go first.” You said.

L just smilling while watching you went out from the school.

‘now I know. Her eyes, her smile. She reminds me to Na Young.’