Falling for Kwon Jae Na

MARRYING THIS STUPID ARROGANT GUY (semi-hiatus)

( L POV)

What the heck am I seeing! How can that girl is such a pro in this sport. Well, not all the girl in this school can play volleyball like a professional player. I’ve only seen that Jaena have the ability to do that but Shin Young is ...WOW! the game just leave a few minutes and she can score 2 more marks for her team. I’ve never seen such a girl before.

“ That is my Shin Young! I know you can do it! go my little sister! Oppa believe in you!” min hyuk shout!

But did she just smile?

That smile.

I still remember that smile.

It was a smile when she was being with omma at the kitchen. Well, its not like I want to hear their conversation. Its just when I was about to go upstairs,
I heard omma mention me, so why not I hear what they’re talking about. Hehehe..... I was behind the wall all the time, watching and hearing.

~~~~~flashback~~~~~

“ Omma, are you done packaging your stuff?”

“ yes, Kim Myung Soo, omma is proud of you.” Omma said.

“ proud of me? Wae? Did I just make something that can enter the world book of record? I don’t think so.”

“yahhh!!! Such a stupid clueless son. What i mean is Lee Shin Young, you babo!”

“shin young?”

“ I’m proud that you’re the guy that Shin Young choose to love. I advice you to look after her. Maybe some guys would think she is just a simple girl and a little clumsy or something like that but for me, I think she’s the one who will complete your life. She was your other half. Just seeing her face make me calm. Don’t you realise it? the most thing that Ilove about her is her smile. Her smile for me is too precious. Especially the smile when she was with me in the kitchen. I don’t think that she would smile like that to all people she know. I  bet only the special one would get the chance to see her smiling like that and I think I was lucky enough to see her smile.”

~~~~~end of flashbak~~~~~

“ Tsk. Oppa, I can do something like that too.” Suemi came and sit beside me.

“ Go away.” I said coldly. Well, I’m still hurt. Suemi is the only girl that I think I love after Na Young leave me.

“oppa, how could you said something like that to me.”

Suddenly, Jaena came and sit between us.

“ Are you kidding me, Suemi? You can’t do what Shin Young can. You and Shin Young were totally different. Just look at the way both of you dressed. I wonder why are you always shorten up your skirt? Oh, I think you should go back to kindergarten and learn how to button your blouse. Are you trying to show your granny underwears?”

What?granny underwears?

I can’t hold my laugh like seriously.

“HAHAHAHAHA....”

“oppa!why are you laughing? It’s not funny at all.”

“ Oh MY God, jaena. What you said just now does make sense.” I said while laughing hardly.

“.” Seumi left.

(no one pov)

“ Yah!!! Kim Myung Soo!! Why are you laughing? Hi Jaena! What are you doing here?” Seungyeol ask.

“ Nothing.” Jaena ansewred and leave.

“ Did she just leave like that ? nevermind. Myungsoo! Jaena is so pretty right?”

“she is pretty b...”

“KIMMYUNGSOOOO!!! Don’t you ever dare to stole her from me!”

“why on earth you always said something before I’m finish talking?”

“oakyy. Sorry.continue.”

“that thing is, I think Jaena like that ‘MINNIE’ oppa.”

“no need to tell. I also felt the same thing.”

“Aigoo.. poor you my Yeolli!” myungsoo said while patting Seungyeol’s back.