Choding

MARRYING THIS STUPID ARROGANT GUY (semi-hiatus)

( L pov)

“grandpa, what are you doing?”

“I’m searching for someone. Wae?” he ask

“uh. Nothing. Are you going to sleep now?” I ask when he suddenly get up from his place.

“yes. It’s already midnight. What about you? You’re not going to sleep yet? Remember, you got school tomorrow. Go to sleep now.” He said when he was about going to upstairs.

“wait! Grandpa, by any chance, ermmm.. is it Na Young? Huh?” I ask in curiousity.

“don’t think to much, go to sleep. Oh, and one more thing before I forgot, be nice to YuRa. Its not her fault. It’s her parents. Btw, she is your cousin too.” Grandpa said and went to upstairs.

I lie on my bed thinking about the conversation that Grandpa having this evening. I think he is searching for someone. If I’m not mistaken, i heard he said about granddaughter. If that’s true, it’s mean my only Kim Na Young is still alive. Kim Na Young, I miss her so much. She’s the one that always brighten up my day. She’s the one that always make me smile. Her eyes, yes, her eyes was exactly looks the same like her mother. Aunt Shin. She was a very kind hearted person. Whenever omma is not around when I got sick, Aunt Shin will be at my side. I can’t remember her name. Anyway, I’m still a kid at that time. Kim Jae Hoon. Uncle Jae and appa are twin. Although appa and uncle are twin, but both off them is very different kind of person. Uncle Jae may look like a serious person, but he is so soft hearted when its come to kids. Appa always said that my looks right now, remind him to his twin when they were about my age. But... the question is... is my Na Young is still alive? The incident. As far as I know, no one save. Including Na Young. Kim Yu Ra. Her father is a brother to appa. He may looks like a good man, but he is so fierce. Until now, I still don’t get it why he is so cruel towards his little brother. I can’t even imagine how he could kill uncle Jae.

 

‘♫ BEFORE THE DAWN, BEFORE THE DAWN♫♪’

 Aish, who is calling me in this midnight time/

I took a look at my phone.

 

                     ∞ Choding ∞

                                calling.....

 

aishhh....this choding! Always call me at the wrong time.

“hel..”

“ YAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!MYUNGGGGGSOOOOO!!!!!”

“ah wae? Don’t shout!”

“hehehe.. mian. I just want to ask you, are you having an event or something like that this year. I mean.. big event.” He ask.

“ I’ve no idea about it. maybe, grandpa will have an event. Ah.. wae?”

“ That thing is, my mom just went to ..erm.. somewhere on earth , so, I want her to buy me a new suit. But she want a reason for her to buy that.” Seungyeol explain.

“what? Somewhere on earth? Yah! LEE SEUNGYEOL! You must be kidding!”

“ Kim Myung Soo! Are you in love?” he suddenly ask.

“love? What the.. dude,what’s wrong with your brain? Did our little sungjong smack your head thousand times today? Huh?”

“what you think about shin young? What is your relationship with her??” he ask.

“ yah! Are you crazy? No, I’m not.”

“she’s pretty right?”

“ermm.. maybe yes.”  I answered. “great. Good night. Sleep thight.”

Beep

Oh, what is this? Sleep thight? He must going insane.

Shin Young? I don’t even thought that she would enter WooLim. I’ve never thought that I would see her again after the incident.

She really looks great in that uniform. I mean suitable.

She is so pretty when she smile. Oh, I mean nice.

Duh.. what’s wrong with me? Why am I always thinking about her?

I think I shall went to sleep now before its getting worse.

 

 

 

 

dear readers, do comment and subscribe.

and really really sorry for the bad english.

THANKS FOR READING MY FICS.!