I REMEMBER HIM

MARRYING THIS STUPID ARROGANT GUY (semi-hiatus)

The match continue and it is the final game.

Its the match between your group and myungsoo group

Its a tied game now.

The ball was in Myungsoo hand right now .

‘ did myungsoo just send a glare at us now?’

“oh no, shin young we’re so dead right now, somethings on myungsoo’s mind right now” SungJong whisper.

“what? Ottoke? Ahhh... I get it. seung yeol!”

Seung yeol is the only person in our group that can’t play volleyball. That guy must have wanted to throw this to him.

“ oppaaa!!! Move!”  you shout.

“ah wae?”

“ Aisshhh...” sungjong push seungyeol to the other side and he served back the ball to the myungsoo group.

Well. Suemi doesn’t pay attention at all and the ball hit her.

“ Auch... yah!!! ...”

Petttttt .... Mr Kwang Soo blew the whistle

“ The game is over. Seung Yeol and his team won this gamewith 5-4”

“ Yeah!!! That’s soo great! Shin young! We’ve won!” sungjong shout and hug you tightly.

“ omo omo..Sungjong, please let me go. I-I can’t breath!”

“oh sorry...hehehe”        “nevermind”

“ Shin Young! Congrats! Sungjong! You’re totally daebak” min hyuk said.

“oh oppa!”  

“ oppa? hyung, thank you very much. But it was Shin Young who figured out your group plan.” Sungjong explain.

“ahhh... really? I thought my Shin Young have a  bird brain. Lol .”

“oppa! how could you said something like that?”

“wait a minute! What is going on here? My Shin Young? Oppa? are you a couple?” Sungjong ask.

“ nope,she is my sister.” Min Hyuk explain.

“what? Sister?” sungjong said in shocked.

“ hey, what’s going on here?” seungyeol ask.

“ermm... Shin Young, oppa go first. See you at the canteen.” Min hyuk said and leave.

“ hyung! Do you believe it? shin young is min hyuk younger sister!” Sungjong said

“ I’ve know it for a long time, you babo!” seungyeol said and smack sungjong head.

“ auch.. what’s that for? Aishhh...” sungjong ask frustrated.

“ its for you who love to smack your hyung head! shin young!you save me from that ball. Now, where is that bastard? He’s going to get a lesson from me. Aha! Yah! KIM MYUNGSOO!”

“ what?” L ask while walking towards the three of you.

“ are you doing that on purpose?” seungyeol ask.

“well, its the only way to score marks for my team.” L said.

“but what to do.. someone that wiser than you already figured it out. Hye, Shin young!” hoya who suddenly  popped out from somewhere said.

“ hai LEE HO WON!” you said.

“what? You.. you remembered me?” hoya ask and you can see that he was like over excited.

“yup. That cold hoya who turns into a bright Howon in three days.” You said.

“shuhsss.. don’t said anything to them. Its our secret.” Hoya said.

“hyung! What is this? I want to know it too. Oh, come on Shin Young! Tell me... hyung, tell me” sungjong beg like a little kid.

KRRRIIINGGG!!!!

“oh, its recess time. Let’s go, Shin Young. I’ll buy you delicious food today.” Seungyeol said.

“ Yahh!!! Shin young! Let’s go! And you Lee Seungyeol! “ Jaena said while pointing her finger to seungyeol face.

“don’t you ever think to flirt with her.”

“ I wouldn’t Jaena, there is only you in my heart. Seriously.”

“ yucckkssss... disgusting. Shin young, let’s go!”

“aww... she is so cute.” Seungyeol said.

“ I think you’re really falling for her seungyeol.” Hoya said.

“ obviously, it was a one sided love, hyung.” Sungjong said to Hoya.

“ I don’t care. I like her very much. I’m so happy today. Guys, lets go eat. Its on me.” Seungyeol said with a bright smile.

“is he going crazy?” hoya ask.

“ Don’t want to care. Let’s go! We better hurry, before that choding change his mind.” L said and he walks toward seungyeol.

Sungjong and hoya who were left behind just stared at each other and after that, they walk towards the canteen.