stalker!

MARRYING THIS STUPID ARROGANT GUY (semi-hiatus)

 

“ oppa, here.” You call Min hyuk when you saw him.

You’re on a swing and Min Hyuk sat on the swing next to you.

“ It’s so refreshing. Don’t you think so?” you said after both off you have been silent for minutes.

Min Hyuk nodded in respond.

“oppa, no matter what happen, you’ve to remember that I’ll always love you .”

“yah Shin Young... are you going to.. erm...”

“what?”

“are you going to die?”

Hearing that makes you speechless.

“ YAAAHHH!!!!!! Nappeun Min Hyuk! Do you really want me to die? Oppa! How could you said something like that!”

“oh... I’m not really meant it,  but the way you talk makes me think that you’re going to die”

“Aigooo.. my oppa..The truth is I want to talk about the confession.” You explain.

“do you mean my confession?” he ask and you nodded.

“ok, go on!”

“oppa! i can’t”

“what? What do you mean?”

“I can’t. I can’t accept your love. Its not like Ihate you or something similar to that but.. I. I.. Look here,I do love you , but I only love you as a brother and not more than that.” You explain

“but shin young, you can try!”

“oppa, do you remember what you told me when that stupid chunji cheat on me? You told me that true love is a love that came by itself. A love that can’t be force. A love that ourselves can’t even deny it. a love that came from our heart.”

You got no response from him

“what is this? Are you hearing me oppa?” you ask him

“shin young, do you know someone that using that black car?” he ask

“oh, I think I’ve seen that car before but I can’t remember”

“you know what, I think that car have been following you from the moonlight cafe.” Min hyuk said.

“huh? You know that I’m going to Moonlight just now?” you ask him in shock.

“yup. Your ‘yeollie’ and ‘hyunnie’ oppa call me and remind me to look after you. They follow you just now because seungyeol said when you’re out off the school, he saw a black car following you from behind.”

“wheeww~ that’s kinda make me scared. But oppa, are you close with Infinite?”

“ermm.. actually Peniel is close with Sunggyu and dongwoo... so, sometime when Peniel hang out with Infinite, me and the other of BTOB will join him.” He explain

‘so, that’s mean oppa always hang with myungsoo although he’s hurting inside because of that stupid girl named suemi.’you thought.

“erk, oppa.. i  think we should go home now.”

“ok, lets go.”

 

Meanwhile in the car

 

“ I think we’ve found her.”

“ok, good work”

“sir, do you want to meet her?”

“no need. It’s not a suitable time to meet her now. I’ll think about it later. Anyway , you’ve done a good job.”

 

 

You went to the balcony near your room after dinner and stared at the sky.

“ Wahhh!!! It soooo beautiful. If only I could touch it.”

“do you really want to touch it?” min hyuk suddenly appear.

“omo, oppa. you shocked me.”

“ Really? I’m sorry.” Min Hyuk said and do his sad puppy eyes.

“oppa, look! Isn’t that the car that we saw at the park this evening?” you ask while pointing at the car.

“ I want to make a police report.”

“wait wait wait! How about we just wait about two days and if that car is still following us, then, we’ll make the report.”

“okay, then.”