LEE SUE MI?

MARRYING THIS STUPID ARROGANT GUY (semi-hiatus)

“shin young, are you ok? Did something bad happen? Are you really all....”

You suddenly hug him.

“ Just stay like this for few minutes. Please.”

 Feeling that he hug you back, you hug him tighter.

“ shhhhh~ shin young-sshi, there is nothing to be afraid of. It was a dream. Just a dream. I’m here. There’s no need to be scared.”

 

“ KIM MYUNGSOO!!”

Both of you stop hugging each other.

“ oppa! Why on earth you hug this ty, bitc... oh, yahhhh~!!! LEE SHIN YOUNG! You are Shin young rite?”

“ just get out from this house Sumi, I don’t want to see your face anymore.” L said.

Its kinda weird for you because you can sense something wrong with him.

“ Oppa, don’t you say that you’re going to dump me because of this stupid girl.” Sue mi said.

“ Don’t ever you call her stupid. I think you’re the stupid one here. ty, y girl. Go! I don’t want to see your face.”

“what? Allright then. Look here shin young. Its been a long time we haven’t meet right? So, how is your oppa doing? I mean that lovely cutie Min hyuk. I hope he is doing fine.” Sue mi said to you.

‘this Suemi girl really need a lesson.’ You thought.

“ oh, my dear old bestie, you ask me about Min Hyuk? I think I’m the one should ask you about it. my poor bestie? Are you allright? Are you ok living without him and his money? I’m so sorry that he dumped you. But, well, what

can I do? You’re not the one who asking for a brake up. Its min hyuk oppa. Its not him who is being dumped. Its you. It is LEE.SUE.MI.!!!”

Seeing her shocked face,I already know that she wouldn’t expacted that I”ll be laking about this.

“what? Well. What you said may be true.but don’t think that you haven’t being dumped before.why? don’t tell me that you already forget about your first love. CHUN..”

“sue mi, just stop. Get out of here. Its over between us.” L finally said something. You were glad that he said something cause you don’t want to hear that name again.

“ oppa, you must be kidding right? You leave me bcause of this girl?”

“get out. I have something to continue with my lovely girl.”

You gasped when he suddenly kiss you.

‘ What is just happened? He kiss me?’