THE PAST

MARRYING THIS STUPID ARROGANT GUY (semi-hiatus)

‘well never mind, I think I should stop worrying about her. Anyway, she with L right now. Yeah, a protective guy, not like me. I’m useless!’ Min hyuk sighed.

MINHYUK POV

L was my bestfriend. My primary school friend. We knew each other since the first day we met. A month later, there was a girl name Lee sue mi transfer to our school. I like her very much. When Sue mi is hurt or being bullied, L is the one who will protect her. But four month later, L had to move to Seoul to stay with his granpa bcus his parent going to handle their business at US. Iknow Suemi is very sad since that day but there is nothing that I can do for her.

Years by years, I thought suemi already forgot about him, but I was wrong.

“oppa! Look! I’ll go to WooLim!” she said to me and handed the offer letter.

At first I was really glad when I know that bcus I got offered to that WooLim too. But...

“ Oppa! You know what? I’m going to this school because L was going there too. I miss him so much. I hope he still remember us. I really hope so.”

Hearing what seumi said making me felt heart broken.

The fisrt day of school, after resgiteration, Suemi ask me to go wuth her to meet L. L was such a famous person there.everytime he walk infront of the girls, the girls was totally amazed by his charm.

Hell yeah, including Seumi.

 

Because of that, I change my styles with Shin Young help. Since that day, people keep comparing me and L. But L, he does’nt recognise me and suemi at all. One day, I’ve decided to confess to Suemi. I’m so happy that she accepted my confession although I know she accept it bcus she was jealous and afraid if I go to another girl and leave her alone since she doesn’t have much friend there.

Day by day, I was so weird with suemi. She always avoiding me. At last, I’ve decided to follow her. She ... she was flirting with other guy! Wait a minute, i think I know this guy. Oh, come on, Min hyuk remember him. Bingo! Its

Chunji! But... shin young.. I must told her about this. Shin Young, she was totally in love with Chunji. Every single words that i told her, she dn’t want to believe. Until one day, omma and appa was very worried about herfor not being home and its already past the midnight.

I’ve decide to search her everywhere but I couldn’t find her. Then, I remembered something. The playground! Shin young love kids so I went to the playground. I was glad that time when seeing her on the swings but is she eating the cotton candy? Oh no! Something bad must happened.

“lee~shin~young~” I whispered to her.

“oppa! Yahhh.. why are whispering in the middle of night?”

“the middle of night? What? Its already past 2 in the morning. See.” I show her my watch.

“oh...errmmm.. oppa, I’m sorry for that day. I- I- sorry for not trusting you.”

Hearing that making me speechless. I know that she hold her cry so I hug her and she burst into tears.

“ There is nothing for you to worry about, I’m right here and I’m going to protect you. There is no more LeeSuemi in my life. There is only you Lee ShinYoung. I know that you’re not my real sister but i love you just like you’re my real sister.”

 

Since that day, for me, Shin Young is important and I don’t even realise when did I have fall for her.

 

 

 

IT RIGHT?

SORRY IF YOU THINK ITS NOT INTERESTING.

DO COMMENT AND SUBSRIBE

 

 

CHECK THIS OUT,

MY OTHER FANFICS,

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/224244/with-you-apink-infinite-korean-romance-sungyeol-top-ukiss

and this.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/221265/thehun-and-his-stupid-shadow-comedy-leesooman-sment-exo-sehun-troll-thehun