KIM MYUNG SOO????

MARRYING THIS STUPID ARROGANT GUY (semi-hiatus)

...no one pov...

 

L was just about to open the door, but someone inside the house open it first.

“OMMA!!!” L said.

“OMMA???” you asked.

“ Aigoo... my baby is back.. you’ve grown up well..oh, I miss you so much. Come here my son, give your mother a big great hug!don’t you miss me?”

Mrs Kim was about to hug him but she stop when she saw you!

“ a girl? Why don’t you tell me that you’re bringing your lovely girl here?” mrs Kim asked.

 

“A lovely girl. Omma you must be kidding me. This person you call lovely? Are you blind?” L said.

Hearing that makes you a little bit upset.

‘ he does know how to hurt someone’s feeling. No, it is given for him. Yeah, totally. How could he be so mean?’ you thought.

“ hey, don’t be so mean. Poor you pretty girl. I think I’ve seen you before. Did we ever meet?” Mrs Kim ask you.

“ omma.... just stop this already, she is not my girlfriend. She is just a person that I hit this morning.” L explain.

“what? You BABO KIM MYUNG SOO!! Where did you put your eyes? On your ?”

“ ajhumma, listen here, I’m alright. See! There is nothing wrong with me accept this wound on my knee.”you said.

“ohhhh...look!! your knee were swollen. Come, lets go inside and put some oil.

L shock with his mother action.

“aishhh...omma ,why she is always being like this?” L mumbled

‘did this old lady just call him KIM MYUNG SOO? Oh, I’m so dead. Just now in the car...arghhhh I feel like to run from this place now. But his mother was so nice to me. Hukhukhuk.. eh? Wait a minute, does that means that I’m going to the same school with him? What the hell! Why it has to be me?’you thought while going upstairs.

Mrs Kim ask you to wait her at a room.

 

“wahhh.. this room is so nice. And a little bigger than mine.” You said.

“ it does look nice.and it does bigger than your room. Not a little, but much bigger!!!” L said.

 “yahhhhh!!!! Why you always make me shocked?”

“well, this is my room . I don’t think that I need to ‘knock knock’ first before enter. Besides, I came for this.” L said and show you the first aid box.

~~~~~flashback~~~~~

 

“omma! Why you don’t you call me first or at least inform me earlier that you’re coming?” L ask.

“Aigoo.. my son, are you angry with me? Grandpa is having an appoiment at Japan, so, I decided to come here. Oh, that pretty girl upstairs, I think I have meet her before. She was your girl right?” Mrs Kim said playfully.

“ arghhhh.. omma! How many time should I tell you ? SHE.IS.NOT.MY.GIRLFRIEND! omma..how long you gonn.....”

“take this and go put some oil on her wound. I’m going to the market. Oh, one more thing ! ask her to stay for dinner. If she went home, you just and see my son! You are sooo going to regret it! bye my baby.. mmmmuahhhhhh!!”

Mrs Kim give him a flying kiss before went out.

(end of flashback)

“well, its done!”

“gumawo!” you thank him.

“thanks for what? It is my responsibility to make sure that you’re alright since I’m the one who hit you!” he said.

“just sleep and take some rest. Just call me if you need anything.oh, I mean call my name! I’m sure you know my name right! And one more thing,I think  you need to reduce some weight. My back is hurt because of you.hahahhaa!!!!” he said playfully.

“yahhhh.!!!! KIM MYUNG SOO!!!!”you shout.

“yes, FAT LEE SHIN YOUNG.!!”

“can you stay by my side until I fall asleep?and stop calling me fat, you ert.” You said.

“sleep well.” L said.

You lie on his bed and not more than 5 minute you have fall asleep.

L slowly approached to you and you were sleeping.

L poke your cheek using his finger with a smile that can melt every heart that looking at it.

‘she is cute. Omma is right about her. Her sleeping face really can calm me.’

L was just about to go out from hs room but stop when he heard something.

“omma!!!appa!! don’t leave me!!! Ommmaaa!!!! Don’t leave me... omma..”

Seeing that you’re getting more sweaty, L decide to wake you up.

“shin young... lee shin young, wake up! Shin young wake up!”

“omma!!!” you shout.

Just then you realise that it was just a dream and not more than that.

“shin young, are you ok? Did something bad happen? Are you really all....”