Mute-9

Sorry, I'm Not A Mute Girl! (Editing and Rewriting)

At the school.


 

What is boring school? This morning they were got a message from Kay Lee that she not attends the school. She needs to meet someone. Her grandpa. Because her grandpa doesn’t like them, they were not allowed to follow. Don't want to create any problem. Sigh. Are they too troublesome guys?

"Too boring without noona.." said PO. All Block B rest themselves at the rooftop.

"Why? It's just one day, you become like this. But you still survive without noona for these 2 years..." U-kwon chuckled.

"Yah..hyung..I'm not like you! You always pretend tough and not miss her even though behind us you crying like baby. I saw you!"

"What?? Yah PO..." U-kwon start blushing.

Others Block B look at him." Really? Are you crying? Woah...so romantic..." They laugh.

"Yah...yah..It’s not like that! Don't listen to PO!"

"Never mind... I saw you too at that time..." said Kyung later.

"You too? When you saw that? I saw U-kwon hyung crying at living room...while watching Winter Sonata.."

"That time? Same with me...He was crying make me wants to cry too..Too emotional"

"That's because of the drama!" Reply U-kwon. Oh my...that moment.. How they were saw it!

"Nah...You're not.. I watch that so many times, I never notice for once as if have character name Kay Lee... You lied..."

"Aish...this kid. You always make me angry..." U-kwon start to punch PO while he start run away. Others just were laughing.

U-kwon stop catching PO when he got a message. From Kay Lee. He smiles.

Yah…Kay Lee texts me. She invites us for comeback party this weekend at her parent’s mansion.”

Woah…That's great.”


 


 


 


 


 

Late evening…


 

Kay Lee and Teen Top arrived at the mansion.

Kay Lee sighed.

It’s already past 2 years. She doesn’t know why she can involve with the stupid punishment. Arranged marriage? It’s a crazy thing more than when she decides to do own business at 15. That old man ruined everything..Her life…her café…her friends…and her love… But when her cousin, Hye Ri joined together. The matters become more messed up. That time, she really doesn’t have so much choice. She's not too weak person. She also doesn’t like give up easily.

She hates them but she needs to protect someone….That’s why…

They’re entered the living room. Starting from the door, right and left, all butlers for Kwon family were lining with two lines and suddenly bowed to them.

Welcome home, our Young Lady and all Young Masters.” The butlers said with respective.

Kay Lee and her brothers were smile and also do little bow.

Thank you.” Reply Kay Lee.

Home sweet home. End of the line, they were see a couple with long beautiful smile. Happily.

Kay lee-ah…omo…my baby…I miss you so much!” Mrs Kwon hurry come and hug her daughter tightly. Full with loves. She cries.

Kay Lee cries too.” I miss you too, mum. I’m sorry because giving so many troubles to you for all these years…”

It’s okay honey..Never mind about that. I’m glad you’re back safety” Mrs Kwon said. She still doesn’t want to release the hug.

Teen Top were only smiles and same with Mr Kwon.

Dad..Don’t you want to hug noona too?” Ask Ricky suddenly.

Mr Kwon just send a glare to him. “It’s okay…Ladies first.”

Aishh… I know you want too, dad. Just ask.”

Aigoo…this kid…”

Teen Top laughed. Mr Kwon just ignores it. His kids always bully him. But at his heart, he feels so proud. That time, he’s actually not sure whether take all of them to be his adopted children were correct decision. But now, he thinks it’s correct. He never regrets. Having them give a lot of happiness for this family. When he decide to marry Kay Lee’s mum, his own family was abandoned him. From rich son, he left nothing but he lives in happily. The feeling that he’s never feels before. His abundant are sustenance after adopting these kids.

From that time, he promised…he will protect this family with full his heart. But when Kay Lee needs to involved with the arranged marriage, planned by his father, he was fail to do his job as family leader. Make he blamed himself.

Dad…how are you?” Suddenly, Kay Lee asks. She smiles.

Mr Kwon not realized that his daughter already in front him.

I miss you, dad…” Kay Lee give a hug to Mr Kwon.

I miss you too…I’m sorry Kay Lee-ah..” Mr Kwon also replies the hug. This feeling…

It’s okay dad…remember.. I promise you to fix everything with my own hands..”

Mr Kwon nodded.

Kay Lee smile. But she knows…everything still not over yet…