Mute-11

Sorry, I'm Not A Mute Girl! (Editing and Rewriting)

At the mansion...


 

Here we go.."Daebak!" First word comes from BAP. They're really never thought that Kay Lee comes from REALLY wealthy amily. This mansion so awesome!

"Come on!" said Kay Lee while guide all the BAP enter the mansion. From a far, they're already heard a loud music and noisy voices.

"I don't have so many friends because I always busy with my works. Block B are the closest friends that I have. I'm apologizing on their behalf because being rude on you guys before this. They're always protecting me beside my six brothers. But trust me, they are good guys..." They're entering the living room but only see the Kwon's family maids.

"Oh, Young Lady...you're back...and your friends too. Others were waiting you at the pool." said the maid. Bows.

Kay Lee smiled." Thanks. We're will be there in a minutes."

The living room itself very nice...and looks luxury. Oh! Piano...what a cool design?

Oh Kay Lee-ah, you success bring your new friends and crush?” a voice from upstairs.

Kay Lee and BAP stops. Mrs. Kwon waved to them with smile face.

Crush? How my mum know about that? Kay Lee thought before glances to Daehyun.

Daehyun rolls his eyes. She told her parents about me??

Mum..Don’t said something make me embarrassment!” Kay Lee pouts and slung at her mum’s arm.

Mrs. Kwon chuckles. “Then, introduce these handsome boys to me!”

BAP turns red when Kay Lee’s mum called them as handsome boys.

Err..” Kay Lee stuttered. Well, honestly she also not knows their names!

Idk!

Umma! My name is Junhong..but please call me ZELO..” said Zelo.

What? Umma?

Aigoo…he’s really cute even he calls me umma too. I’m so happy” Mrs. Kwon giggles.

Yongguk smacks Zelo and pull him behind. Zelo protest first but suddenly shut up his mouth when the big hyung rolled his eyes at him.

I’m sorry, ma’am with my dongsaeng’s manner! I’m Bang Yongguk. Just called me Yongguk.”

Aishh… don’t call me ma’am..just call me aunty. Or you can call me umma too..”

Errk?

Mum…” Kay Lee give cold warn. You already have a dozen boys in this house! Still not enough?

Just ignore her!” said Mrs. Kwon. Focus again to the BAP.

Kay Lee just shook her head.

Sighs.

I’m Jongup..”

Please call me Himchan!”

My name is Yongjae”

The rest of BAP introduce themselves. But when Daehyun’s turn, Mrs. Kwon was suddenly hugged him.

Mum!”

You looks so handsome…so you must be my daughter’s crush right? What’s your name?”

Mum!” again Kay Lee screams. Who’s told mum about this? So angry!

Daehyun just blinking cause shocks.

Daehyun…Jung Daehyun..” Daehyun stutters.

Suddenly, Mrs. Kwon stunned. Jung Daehyun? Then she glares to her daughter. Kay Lee raise her eyebrows. Confused with that kind of staring.

Ohh..really? Jung Daehyun? Errmm…nice name. Do you still have parents?”

Huh?

Umma..hyung parents stayed at Busan. They’re really rich as you, umma..” Talkative Zelo suddenly speak out for Daehyun before Yongguk cupped his mouth.

Busan? Rich family? Mrs. Kwon thought.

She looks at Daehyun from up to bottom. She examines the faces. Before her eyes were suddenly widened. She notices something.

Daehyun looked at Mrs. Kwon with strange..

Oh my God… Please don’t say that this boy is the… Mrs. Kwon changed her look to Kay Lee before look again to Daehyun.

Why mum?” ask Kay Lee, curious.

Nothing..j-just bring them to them pool then please meet me at the reading room.” Mrs.Kwon said. Smiled but her face turn pale.

Kay Lee just nods and follows the instruction.

What’s happened to mum exactly? Kay Lee shrugged. Confused.

Please enjoy yourself, boys!” Mrs. Kwon shouts and waves. Awkward.

Her face changed again. "It's not really him right? That's Jung Daehyun..." She whispered alone.