Mute-4

Sorry, I'm Not A Mute Girl! (Editing and Rewriting)


 


 


 

Daehyun run faster. He was full with angry when heard Kay Lee got bullied again. When he was just coming he saw something unpleasant.

"Yahh! What are doing with my girlfriend?" he shout. Seeing them, he learn to know who they are.. They’re the new comers in this school, Block B. All of them include Kay Lee look at him, surprised.

Well, today he not alone when he arrived together with other BAP's member. Now, the corridor was conquered by two gangs and one bleeding girl.


 


 

At the same time,


 

"Ahn Daniel!" someone shout.

But Niel pretend not hear. He just walking enter the high school where his girl was study.. One girl follows him from behind. A little rush to catch him.

"Yahh...Niel-ah..."

"Why don't you keep quite? Really noisy..."

"Yahh...you really...." That girl feels annoyed.

"I keep my promise then don't disturb me again after this. Just let me alone..." said Neil.

"Niel-ah..Why are you too loyal to that ?"

"Yahh! If you call her like that again, I will rip your mouth!"

"Huh? Then...do you think I will scare with your words? You should know the true.." That girl just chuckled.

Niel bite his lip. He keeps his anger not to explode. You will finish after this. Just wait!


 

"What are you doing to my girlfriend?" said Daehyun.

"Who's your girlfriend? What I was done?" reply U-Kwon with poker face.

Daehyun try to pull Kay Lee's hand before someone try back off his arm. He shocked.

Kay Lee just watching without any responds. Nice scene! She looks at Zico who kept smirking, then back to Daehyun.

"She's ours. Not yours." Zico said.

"What? Woah...you really..." Daehyun still hold Kay Lee's hand. Stubborn. Same with Zico, he tight ups his fist on Daehyun's arm and more dramatic when Yongguk was interfere, grasp Zico's arm. Zico look at Yongguk then.

"Back off your hand little kid!" Yongguk giving his warn.

Zico just smirked."If I don't?"

"Then...don't blame me if something bad happen." Yongguk give a strong glare.

"What? You want to fight? Like I care..."

"Yah...yah...yah..You’ll make my girl feel uncomfortable" Said U-Kwon, slowly try to loose all the hand's grasping. But then, suddenly he stopped. Kay Lee look at U-Kwon and shocked. U-Kwon stared at Kay Lee.

Others BAP and Block B feel weird. What's happen?

Then, they heard some noisy sound from behind. High heel sound. Come near to them. Then they smell a nice scent. Strawberry. Actually, U-Kwon and Kay Lee have sensitive nose. They already smell this scent from far way. What make they are shocking is...they know someone will be coming and they know who's the person! That’s...

"Here you go...Kay Lee-ah!" a young lady was suddenly come out from behind the wall. Tall. Modern. Beautiful. But look arrogant.

So, it’s the time for a reunion again huh?

Hye Ri smile." Just like before...you never change ...always surrounded by your little kids"

BAP look surprise plus confuse but Block B just feel nothing because they’re know something.

"Why you take too long time to coming? We're feel too tired ." Zico suddenly release his hand from Daehyun's arm and step forward to Hye Ri.

"Anyways...thanks because coming... B.I.T.C.H"

Hye Ri raised her eyebrows" What? Dare you call me ? Yah!"

"Its suit more on you..." reply Zico. Laugh.

Someone appear from behind again." Noona..." He shouts. Happily. Show his cute face.

Kay Lee titled her head. Try to find out who's that person. Then, she smile. "Yahh...Niel-ah!" First time after two years, Kay Lee suddenly speaks out. She run to Niel and hug him tightly.

Daehyun dumbfounded. Same like others BAP.

"She’s not a mute? Is it I have problem with my hearing...or just hear she's talking" BAP start whispering.

"She really can talk? So then...before this she just pretends to be a mute girl? Woah....Daebak!"

"Yah...Daehyun hyung...I think you just played by her."

Daehyun who still in surprise not giving any responds. He just looks at Kay Lee who still hugging with other guy that he never seen before.

"Woah...Noona..You looks so ugly. But wait...why your lips bleeding?" Ask Niel worried. He touches Kay Lee's lip just like U-Kwon did before this.

"Ouch!"

"Yah...Yah...baby fish..Don’t ever touch her lips with your dirty hand!" U-Kwon come near to them.

Niel smirked." You means...can't touch like this?" Niel put his fingers on her lips " but...I can touch it like this?" Suddenly Niel give soft kiss on her lips.

"YAH!! NIEL-AH!!!!!!" All Block B and Hye Ri shouting together.

Kay Lee is blushing.

Niel winked to them. "See...Noona like it. She was blushing right?" Niel provoked again.

U-Kwon's anger exploded. "This kid...really..." He tries to punch Niel before Kay Lee stopped him."Yukwon-ah..."

"Why noona?!"

"Just stop this okay?"

"Aishh...You always make this baby fish become first compared with us!"

"It is because I'm more special than you." Niel show his winning face. Fully satisfy.

"Yah! I'm her boyfriend okay!" U-Kwon really angry make him pull Neil's hair. Just like girl's fight! Omoo...What the...

At other side, Daehyun feel like stupid person. Still hanged on what happen just now. Kay Lee glances to him when U-Kwon and Niel pulled each other hairs. Their eyes meet. Daehyun looks so sad and hurt. Without any words, he leaves. BAP try to stop him but...

I'm sorry, Daehyun. I'm not a good girl. I told you before.

Kay Lee sighed. After that, she smacks both U-Kwon and Niel. These kids...never changed!

But she never forgot about her blooding cousin, Hye Ri. They face each others. With the glance...so meaningful...They smirked.


 

So...the spell was broken!