Mute-7

Sorry, I'm Not A Mute Girl! (Editing and Rewriting)

It was started a few years ago..


 

Her name is Kwon Kay Lee.

She was the only daughter from a wealthy family. Single and available. She is a very smart and beautiful girl. Or people always say that she's the genius one. Everyone loves her but she love money more. She never cares about man or love life because she loves money than other things.

Yes! She from wealthy family but she still LOVE money.

She like to do anything to earn money but she not a who get money from immoral activities!

With a small help from her parents, Kay Lee open a café when she still young, that time she only 15 years old! She really loves to do business. Then, as her birthday wish for this year, she wants to open another branch at new place.

Her family never thought she will be so crazy like this. Why not? She so young but she just let her teenage life so waste without puppy love..Love experience? No need. She think that’s all more wasting time! And…most important, its not bring money to her.

But her life suddenly changes at new place and at new café branch, most precious café…

Yahh!!! Kim Yu Kwon…wake up…You will be late for school..”

Suddenly, she woke up. Feel dizzy, she's looking for the alarm clock. Almost 7 am. Oh no! She jumped from the bed and run to bathroom.

Hurry up…not good to late on day one…” shouted a voice from kitchen.

I know..I know… I’m done already..” Reply another voice from the room. Then, he show up and see the rest of Block B’s member having their breakfast.

Ok lets go hyung…”Said PO.

But I want to breakfast first..”

It’s late…take this and let’s go…” PO put bread into U-kwon mouth. He sighed and rushes to follow others.

They were waiting in front elevator. Zico press button to go down. Ting! The door opened. After enter it, U-kwon press the button for Ground Floor. When the door half closed, they hear someone shouting.

Wait..wait…wait for me!”

U-kwon press the button to open the door. Like a wind, a girl rush to enter. Nearly want to bump with U-kwon. All Block B were surprised. “Oppss, sorry…” She bow apologizes.

Ah…thank you..” That girl heavily breathe. She collapsed on the elevator floor. After a few second, she stands up. Face up with Block B. All of them dumbfounded.

Good morning…” greet Kay Lee, bow and smile again.

Good…good…morning…” Reply Block B stuttering. Still surprised when seeing an angel, enter the same elevator with them. Just wearing a short pant and tank top. Too y! Her scent so nice likes vanilla.

Ah… students huh?” Ask Kay Lee, when realize the uniform that they’re wearing.

Yes..yes..” answer PO.

Woah…It’s good to be teen…You all must enjoy it.” said Kay Lee while wearing her hood sweater. They gulped. *Wanna to kiss me?*.They can read the sentence at the sweater. So cute!

Ting! The elevator opened.

Then..Study hard..Don’t just play around. Bye!” said Kay Lee before leaving. She winked.

Once again, Block B was mesmerized. They just stay frozen…before…U-kwon shout.

Yahh…don’t want to come out from there?!”

Okay…okay..”

 


 

Noona! You’re late!” Someone shout.

Aigoo…this kid…I know it. Don’t shout like the hell. You must smile…smile…then your life will be beautiful.”

I don’t care. You just make me late to school. Why don’t ride yourself? So wasting time…”

*smack*

Yah!”

I’m your noona..why not you be nice to me?Then…let’s go. So noisy in beautiful morning.”

He sighed.” She really…aigoo…”

And Block B watched everything…


 

 

Block B arrives at the school. After long holidays.

Whoa…so many beautiful girls…”PO feels so excited.

Yah…yah..Our playboy starts to find his prey…” B-Bomb chuckled.

But I more interested with Noona this morning..Never seen an angel like that…” PO starts daydreaming.

It’s first time I see her…then she still new at our apartment?”

I think so..then how about to find her house?” Zico laughed.

Yah..hyung…you more crazy than me…” PO shook his head. Pretend surprise with Zico’s word.

Block B laughed together. But U-kwon keeps silent in other side. No one knows..his heart never stop beating like want to burst!


 

 

Kay Lee smile like never end. She stands outside the café. SKY-Be Café.

My new baby…happy birthday!!!” said Kay Lee happily. Clapping by herself.

Noona..I’m back later. Wish luck on your opening. “said Niel from her behind.

Okay…thanks Niel-ah..Noona will bake a cake for you. I love you!” Kay Lee smile and waved to Niel.

Then, someone was calling her from inside.

Noona! We should start faster before opening this evening. Hurry up! ”

I know… I know..why kids these days so noisy?” Kay Lee murmured herself.

Noona…I heard you!”

Araso! Sorry…and I’m coming.”

Kwon Kay Lee enters inside the cafe. Modern café with theme black purple. Decorate with so beautiful design. Have a piano in one side with purple color. Ahh…all the Kay Lee’s cafés never miss a piano to put in together. Why? It’s all because Niel likes to sing!


 


 


 

U-kwon smiled. That first time they met...was changed everything. He never regrets. Will not. Even the feeling is still the same till now. “I love you!"

Other place, Niel sighed heavily. But the past make him smiled too... "If not because of you, I already dead long time ago. Because of that, I give my whole life to you!"

Daehyun at the rooftop. "Who are you? Even after two years..you make me more confused. Make me love and lost. Who are the real you?"