Mute-6

Sorry, I'm Not A Mute Girl! (Editing and Rewriting)


 

He feel hurt. He feel betrayed. She played with him and other people too. Being mute for all time. He really never though she will become crazy like that! Even can let's herself got bully by others..nice acting. Really nice acting!

But he was a fool person too. Because fall in love with her. He was blind..blind to see the real things.

More hurt.. he saw in front of his eyes surrounding by good looking guys. She hugged them and even give her sweet and beautiful smile to them. The smile that no one else at the school can get includes him!

"Who are real you, Kay Lee?" he asked himself..

"I'm not a good person. You will regret." then he remember her warning before.

"Yeah..now I know you're not good person." He said slowly.

"She is a really good person that I ever meets for whole my life!" someone from behind suddenly spoke.

He lifted his head and seeing a guy. One of Block B.

"Hello...I'm U-kwon. Kay Lee's Ex or.. still boyfriend?" he smiled.

"What?"

"You're Daehyun right? Her stalker... I heard about that. Even you can confess in public. I should respect to you. But let me tell you about something. Kay Lee is not an easy person. She loves money more than guy. And that's one of reason why we broke up.. and also.. the most guy that she care is..like you saw before. That person named Niel." Without asking, U-kwon tell him something about Kay Lee that he not know before.

He makes him remember that scene. The first word that he heard from Kay Lee's lips that name was NIEL. Make his heart more hurt. He sighed.

"Why you tell me about this? We do not know each others." Daehyun asked, curious.

"Because you must know. If you still have crush with her. You must know everything about her especially us, Block B....him..and other guys that maybe you have chance to meet. Advice from my experience! "

"Why? Why I must know?"

"Whoever want make Kay Lee fall in love, that man must accept all of us because until dead, we're not leave Kay Lee behind. That's the promise. But as if only you get the chance!" U-kwon laughed.

"It's must be difficult because Kay Lee never really fall in love, even with me at that time. She never trust love actually." U-kwon stop laugh and just show little smile. Something different with the smile. He looks sad.

He must really love Kay Lee. Because I have the same feeling, make me can see the different side of him. They were broke up but at least they were together before. How's the feeling? Please tell me!

"Oh one more thing...but this is secret...funny secret!" U-kwon laughs again.

Daehyun give him 'what do you means?' look.

"She still not finished her high school even right now she's 23! Because why? Because she crazy to earn money!"

"What?? She's 23?" Daehyun yelled.

"You don't know?" U-kwon asked. "Ah...Of course not, because this is a secret. When thinks again, I understand why Master give her this stupid punishment! Just she too angry to understand...silly my lovely honey..."

What?? wait...wait... Daehyun feel more confused right now. She's 23? Stupid punishment? What's exactly happened?!!