Mute-12

Sorry, I'm Not A Mute Girl! (Editing and Rewriting)

Mrs. Kwon runs to look for her husband. Mr. Kwon too shocked when his wife suddenly dragged him to the reading room.

What is this? The party will start soon.. I want to be with my children.. dance together..” Mr. Kwon starts to dance with his body waves.

Shisshh.. Mr. Kwon..listen to me, you're not young anymore. Don’t act so childish!” Mrs. Kwon hissed.

Idk!.

How is about you, Mrs. Kwon? You also like flirting to young boys..”

Forget about that! I have something to tell you..about your daughter..” said Mrs. Kwon, serious.

What was happened with my daughter?” Mr. Kwon don’t like the sound. His wife looks so serious. He worried if something bad was happened to his only one daughter.

She was befriends with Jung Corporation’s heir….now” stated Mrs. Kwon again.

It’s not right, right? She already refused to accept the arranged marriage, so no way she will follow my dad’s request again.” Mr. Kwon giggles. He not believes because that is impossible.

Why?

First, Kay Lee agreed to be a mute girl before because she not agrees with the arranged marriage.

Second, she never knows about the candidate for her arranged husband’s identity because she refused to know about it.

Third, she hate her grandpa and never followed any instructions from him except once at the last time.

I’m not kidding you. Then, you tell me again who the name of heir is?”

Mr. Kwon silent, thinks something before he raise his eyebrows “ Jung Daehyun?”

Yes, correct! JUNG DAEHYUN! And now he was outside, together with your children at the pool.”

Mr. Kwon dumbfounded.

WHATT???”

Mr. and Mrs. Kwon in shocked. They’re looked at the door at the same time.

Kay Lee.

They’re not sure when their daughter arrived.

Mum, dad..what are you guys talking about? Jung Daehyun is my what?”

Mr. and Mrs. Kwon glanced to each other. Mr. Kwon rubs his back neck. Should I tell her the truth?

Mrs. Kwon gives a body language sign to her husband.

Mum…dad…” Kay Lee puts her hands at her waist.

Actually..” at last, Mrs. Kwon is the one who opens the mouth. “Actually, your friend with named Jung Daehyun..ermmm.. is the one that you should married in the arranged marriage before..”

What???!! It’s just a jokes, right?”

But her parents just shook their heads.

He’s still a minor when the arranged marriage was decided two years ago. How come grandpa can thought something crazy like this..” Kay Lee fan herself. Hot. So hot.

This is so crazy and nonsense. Why her grandpa was so desperate?

And you..Do you suddenly in love with him?” Mr. Kwon asks randomly. To know her daughter’s heart.

Idk!

Of course not! Actually…he's the one who had crush on me…” Kay Lee said. But…wait the minutes..that’s mean Daehyun already knew about our arranged marriage for all the times? So that is the reason why he stalked on me? Daebak! He just played with me!*

Stupid Daehyun! He is on grandpa’s side! I’m not believe this..“ Kay Lee bites he lips. Angry. Her blood is boiling.

Daebak! Grandpa’s plan so.. unbelievable. He kicked her out to the place where have the heir, JUNG DAEHYUN!

But.. ermm…

But…someone was agreed to replace me for the arranged marriage..” Kay Lee said suddenly.

Who?” ask Mr. and Mrs. Kwon at the same time. Curious.

Stupid Hye Ri..” Kay Lee whispered.

They look at each other eyes. Now, they know everything more complicated than they thought. As if everything involved with Hye Ri.

What's she want as exchanged?” asked Mr. Kwon. He exactly knew his niece is not easy person. The daughter of his little sister was same attitudes as her mother.

Niel. She wants Niel.”

Both Mr and Mrs Kwon was shocking. It can't be...