Mute-1

Sorry, I'm Not A Mute Girl! (Editing and Rewriting)

What? How can you punish me just like that? I’m not little girl anymore, grandpa!”

But you still my granddaughter whether you acknowledge or not. And... still you call me 'grandpa' right?”

She hissed. It’s not fair! Urgghhh...

Packing your bag, tomorrow you will be leave here. Remember what I said before, you are not allowed to make contact with anyone. Just keep silent. The punishment only can break if someone from our family member can find you and of course no one knows what would be happen to you right now onward!”

That's cruel…you’re so bad!”

She stepped out of the room. But suddenly she stopped.

Without seeing with her grandpa's face, Kay Lee opens . “But I warn you even you’re my ‘beloved’ grandpa. Don’t ever touch my company. If not, I will destroy your legacy. You should know what I mean” and soon, she promised to not coming back to this place again.

That old man just shook his head. You should be grow up soon my stubborn girl... and everything I done just for your benefits.


 


 

Two years later.

 

Hey mute girl…take this.” An egg was throwing towards Kay Lee. Hit her head, melt over her pretty hair. She stopped and bites her own lips. Her face becomes red. Her blood start to boil.

Be cool babe…It’s nothing. Just stupid kids.

Surrounding peoples just watch and some of them also take part to laugh together. But Kay Lee ignores them and move to washroom to clean up herself. Without her knowing, someone watched her from far.

Kay Lee faces herself through the mirror. She throws off her big old school glasses. Show her beautiful eyes. She sighed heavily.

When the time comes, I will make sure you all will regret what you have done to me.

Her eyes turn to be scary.


 

 

 

He saw her again. Bullied by other students and still same like first time she’s coming to this school. To be honest, he never seen she has a friend. But so shock because she still struggle by herself until now. So tough girl.

Hello hyung…what are you doing here?” Someone tapped his shoulder. He’s Jongup.

Be a stalker again?” Jongup chuckled.

What?”

Jongup just laugh. “Don’t worry. All BAP knew about it.”

Yahh! Moon Jong Up!” Daehyun shouted.

I'm not a STALKER!


 


 

For Kay Lee, her day is bad day like always. She heavily sigh. So boring. So lonely. Somehow, she missed them and the taste of chocolate cake made by him! The strawberry shake too..

Oh my! My favorite the caramel pudding, how could I miss it?

Now was the lunch break, but she decide to laid down on the floor at the rooftop. Alone as usual. Staring at the blue sky when suddenly she heard someone come in with interesting conversation.

They are talking about me? She lifted her head towards them. Two boys was enjoyed talking without notice her at other side.

"Daehyun hyung, why not you just confess to that mute girl"

"Don't call her like that. It's rude!"

"Oppss...sorry hyung"

Suddenly, their conversation was disturbed by someone...or they feel like watching by someone. This aura... Slowly, they turned their heads.

"Kay Lee..." Daehyun shocked.

"Mute girl..." When heard Jongup say that, Daehyun suddenly hit his stomach. Aww!

Seeing Kay Lee just in front of him, make Daehyun can't breathe normally. Even he can hear his own heartbeat. Oh my...I'm going crazy. He panicked.

Jongup and him stayed frozen. But no reaction from Kay Lee made the boy start sweating cold. Is it she heard what Jongup said? Of course she did..What should I do? I can't face her anymore.

Suddenly, Kay Lee stand up. He can see her strong glares. That's one of the reasons why he can't confess. Maybe she's mute, easy to bully but in his eyes, she's too scary! Is it only me feels that way?

Right now, she just in front of them! Gulp...

She writes something on her Samsung cellphone then shows to the boys. Spontaneous, they tilted their heads to read the message.

"Who does want to make a confession?"

Daehyun chocked with his own saliva. Then, he and Jongup was looking at each other. Shocked. He rolled his eyes to the youngest. “It's your fault!” He mouthed.

Jongup's eyes just reply with miming mouth. “What? Now hyung, just use this change to confess!”


 

So funny kids! Are they mute like me? Hello...I can understand that!

Kay Lee just smirked and shook her head before her cellphone suddenly rang. Get new message. She open and read it. Ignore those two kids for a while.


 

From: Niel

To: Kay Lee

 When your comeback? Your ert cousin make me sick!


 

From: Kay Lee

To: Niel

Baby, it's soon. I promised okay? Just feed her with the cakes if she kept teasing my boys.


 

From: Niel

To: Kay Lee

Then, can I put some poison too? Hahaha...


 

She smiled and end the messages with Niel. She pull her face and look towards to the two kids again and waiting their answer.

"He's my hyung! Then...I'm off...Bye!" Jongup just runaway and leave his hyung and her. Alone.