Mute-5

Sorry, I'm Not A Mute Girl! (Editing and Rewriting)

Next day...


 

Kay Lee lay on the school rooftop. Stayed silent alone. First bell already sound 15 minutes ago but she skipped the class. She thinks about something.


 


 

"So, why are you come here? I know someone will look for me but I never thought that person was you." said Kay Lee. Now, she and Hye Ri alone together at the rooftop.

"Then...you must grateful right?" Hye Ri chuckled.

"Nope.No different for me."

"At least..you should thanks me because make you can talk again. Being a mute so difficult right?"

Kay Lee's face changed." Who's told you about that?"

"Kay Lee-ah...This is Hye Ri. It's not me if I’m not knows everything. About the spell...being a mute...about the cafe..I know it from beginning.."

"So..then you should know that you must payback everything for me."

"I know!" she smirked.

"Then...why are you being nice to me? I know you hate me...You only want grandpa's legacy."

"Yes.That's point is correct but I'm not really nice person especially if related to you."

"Yeah, I should know that. You're not easy person. So, what do you want?"

"I will do that arranged marriage but you must help me about something."

"What? You agree with that stupid marriage? Woah...you really crazy.."

"And as exchange I want your heart. I will get back everything your belonging...your cafe..Your life but what I need is your heart."

"WHAT?????" Kay Lee dumbfounded.


 


 


 


 

Kay Lee heavily sighed.

"I need your answer.. your spell was broken but my spell just alive..."

My heart?

Kay Lee frowned. Now more confused.

My heart?

Wait a minutes! When Hye Ri said she want her heart..is it means her real heart or 'her heart'.. means something precious to her?

She blank. If she wants her real heart. That means...she was sick? But she not look like sick person..From last meeting, she looks annoying and enthusiastic as usual. Or what she really wants is... OMG! She suddenly remember something most important.

"Silly me... how can I be so stupid? That crazy woman actually wants him...not my real heart!! If she really dying, she will not agree with the arranged marriage because it's not giving any benefit to her! Woah...you trapped me because of him? Until now you still never give up right?" She murmured by herself.

She hissed and bite her own lip. Anger full over her heart. She trapped me! Oh god! Kay Lee never thought that.

"You trapped me huh? It's okay. I will pay for that. Let's play the game. Because he is 'my heart', of course no one can touch him!" She stand up and straighten herself. Sighed. She looked at blue sky. Beautiful. She missed her cafe. SKY-Be cafe.

"Please wait for me.." She smiled.

"And...you will never get him, crazy Hye Ri!"

Suddenly, her cellphone rang. Looking at the caller ID, she turns shocked but not too surprise actually. Because she know this thing would be happen soon. Too fast as usual.

"Hello grandpa..." she answer the call. First call after two years, after that old man cursed the spell on her!