Mute-8

Sorry, I'm Not A Mute Girl! (Editing and Rewriting)

Kay Lee got the call yesterday. That's was bring her to come here today.

SKY-Be Cafe.

Make her skipped her class again but she never care. She stands outside the cafe. Her tears will fall anytime right now. Her mixed feeling. Happy. Sad. Anger. Miss. Love. Come together.

"Young Lady, you're arrived. Please come in. Master Kwon was waiting for you inside" Someone with black suit greet her and bow.

Huh! This my cafe still mines. No need to do that. Kay Lee hissed.

She enters the cafe and her dumbfounded in surprised. Okay, she really wants to cry right now. This cafe never changes from the last time before she left. Almost same! No, everything were same.

Except the feeling today are quite different. She looks at one side. At the corner. Her favorite’s place. One old man in peace enjoy his hi-tea. Have two bodyguards beside him, left and right. She also can see one group of young men. My boys! Kay Lee smiled.

Kay Lee can see Ricky try to wave her silently without that old man notice.

"Noona!" Ricky just mouthed.

He looks so excited and happy when see Kay Lee. Same with others. Niel just smile and give her little bow. Their last meeting was at the school a few days ago. These young men named TeenTop. Work at SKY-Be Cafe and lead by Niel a.k.a her adopted brothers.

Her eyes then focus that old man.

"Hello, grandpa..." Kay Lee greets and bows.

No reply. Master Kwon just send a glare to his granddaughter before suddenly, he coughs a few times.

"Let's us be alone." Master Kwon gives an instruction, as usual. His bodyguards and TeenTop just follow with no doubt. All of them bow before leave.

"Sit." Another instruction from him.

Without any words she sits in front of him.

"How’s your school?"

"Okay. No interesting to share" Said Kay Lee, coldly.

"No interesting? Huh...you never change! Why don't you learn something that can make your life become better?"

"My life was always better before you came..."

"Kay Lee-ah..."

She just gives a strong glare. No answer.

Master Kwon shook his head." How are your parents?" His voice becomes low.

Kay Lee smirks." Then, I think you forgot about something. When you spell out the punishment, I was not allowed to contact anyone in my family. So, how are my parents? I also wants to know the answer. Why don't you ask yourself about my parents...your abandoned son and daughter in law..."

"When your dad left this family to marry your mom..no more relationship between us."

"Then...why are you still kept interest with me? As you said, no more relationship..."

"You’re the first grandchild for Kwon family...daughter from my eldest son. You're the main heiress for this legacy."

"Really? Or you just want to use me? I'm not interested with your money or legacy. Because why? I can create my own legacy. Ooo...now I can understand why you want me...because I'm more talented to make your legacy become bigger, right?"

Then, Kay Lee continues again without give any chance Master Kwon to speak.

Even your favorite granddaughter, Hye Ri released me from this spell but still I'm not willing to join your legacy..."

"Hye Ri came to see you?" suddenly, Master Kwon asking. He looks surprise.

"What? Now you pretend don't know?" Kay Lee chuckled.

"She really came to see you?" Master Kwon asking again.

Kay Lee wrinkled her forehead. He really doesn’t know?

"She also agrees with the stupid arranged marriage..."

"What? She said like that?"

Okay. He's not acting? Kay Lee becomes confuse. How come this old man not knows? Impossible! Or what? Any betraying plan for him? Then...nice show!


 


 


 


 


 


 

Her grandpa was leaving. But she still at the SKY-Be cafe. Together with her boys! The feeling can't be described with any word. She just feel so grateful. Seeing them again make herself so happy.

"Noona...you look different! So beautiful" said Ricky.

She smile. “Ricky-ah...only you said me beautiful. Thank you! Because someone said me too ugly.." She give a glare to Niel. But Niel pretend not to hear.

"Really? They were must be blind. Noona...I really miss you.." Ricky hugs her tightly. Kay Lee just laugh. Hug him back.

"Yah...yah...how long you want to hug noona? I want too.." L.joe, the handsome boy suddenly push Ricky and hug the gir too. Then, to be fair, Kay Lee hug others one by one. CAP, Chunji,L.joe, and Changjo

The last person she hug was Niel. "You're really comeback, noona" He said.

"Thanks.." She reply before release the hug but her hands still at his waist. Same with Niel.

She look at her brothers face one by one. After two years, now they were become mature men. Looks so different compared from the first time she met them. Of cause, first da they met, that boys just are kids. She still remember when she was 13, her parents decide to adopt a child from orphan’s homes. Not one but five actually! Because why... she became crazy when she saw their cuteness and that time she really not sure which one she should take to be her new little brother. Then, her crazy parents also decide to adopt all of them. Her mum really love kids but she can give birth only her. Sighed. Her naughty girl.

But Niel...is the last person was adopted by her parents. This boy was really special. Because at that time...

"Noona...today must going back home. Mum and dad must be happy to see you again" said CAP. Same aged with her. But keep calling her 'Noona' because he always said he younger than me..just one month different!

"Yes..they are missing you a lot. Mum really feels worry about you..."

"And..but she also excited if you comeback with a boyfriend! She still angry when you broke up with U-kwon hyung..."

"Really? Why mum still care about that...aigoo..." Kay Lee said. She still remember, her mum was very happy when she introduced U-kwon as her boyfriend one day. Her first boyfriend. But when they were broke up, she kicked her out from home even though that time she already stayed alone at her apartment. She not let the only daughter going back home for months! Silly her and her crazy mum. She always worries if her daughter not getting married one day. But not arranged marriage!

"But noona...I heard you already have crush! Really?" Chunji winked so meaning.

"What? From where are you heard that? Don't tell me..mum also knows about it" Kay lee yelped.

"No yet...but I'm not sure if have someone broke the secret..." Chunji chuckled.

"Yah...yah...don't try make any story. I still not interest with love..." said Kay Lee again.

"Or are you still in love with U-kwon hyung?" L.joe's words smack her. Make she silent suddenly. Situation becomes awkward.