Mute-10

Sorry, I'm Not A Mute Girl! (Editing and Rewriting)

Kay Lee was coming back again to the town from her home. She needs to meets someone. But not Block B. Because that guys already safetky arrived at her parent’s mansion this morning. So messed up and make noisy at early morning especially when 13 guys meets. They’re too excited for the party tonight.

Now, Kay Lee was here. But she not sure what she doing right now was correct decision.

I’m not crazy right? It does just apologize. She thought.

So, she pushes the café door and the bell was sound. That time, most of the customers were focus on her. Include BAP, who’s sitting at one corner. They’re looks surprise when see Kay Lee enter this café especially Daehyun. Why not? Since 2 years ago, she’s only standing outside at the café and never once try to enter it. And most other reason, after that incident, this the first time they’re see Kay Lee.

Kay Lee looks for Daehyun. Their eyes meet each others. Then, Kay Lee comes near the BAP’s table.

BAP just silent. Never greet her. They’re glare to Daehyun and waiting for his reaction.

Hello Daehyun-ah..Can we talk for a while?”  Kay Lee starts the conversation.

For what? Between us no more business.” Daehyun said. Cold.

Can I sit?” Ask Kay Lee while pull a chair in front Daehyun.

But Daehyun just ignore her.

"You already sat noona!” Said Zelo, make a face but still cute.

Really? Sorry I never notice that..” Kay Lee said, like a cold joke before continue..” Look Daehyun, I just want to apologize on what happened before this. Why I’m being mute..That time, I have my own difficulty. It’s not my attention to play with you but I already inform you, I’m not good person. I’m warning you but you're not listen to me. So, it’s not anyone fault. Not you…or me…But, anyways thanks with your confession. I appreciated that…will you forgive me?”

Daehyun silent.

But you such a liar noona…” said Zelo while eat his cake.

Kay Lee bites her lips. Aishh..This kid… She gives a strong glare to Zelo.

Why don’t you try to shut up and keeps eating?” said Kay Lee.

I don’t want!” stubborn Zelo.

If you don’t want then I will eat your cake!”

Yah! It’s mine. Buy yourself!” Zelo poke Kay Lee's hands which already try to steal his cake.

Then, shut up!”

Zelo make a face. But still maintain cute.

Kay Lee then looks back at Daehyun. She smile but he’s trying not to meet eyes with her.

Will you forgive me?” She asks again.

Then..I want to ask..Why you lie to me?”

Kay Lee sighed.”Can you ask another question?” She don't want to answer that question this time. Not yet.

Do you love me?” Daehyun ask again, straight forward.

Kay Lee dumbfounded. What? “Pass. Another questions?” She tries more.

Yah! Are you really happy playing with me?”

Nope. I just don’t want to answer that.. That’s all”

But I need to know the reason why I should forgive you after you're lying to me and all people.”

Because I’m cute and you have crush on me?”Guess Kay Lee.

Aishh…Daehyun try to control himself. If you’re not a girl, I already smack you! I’m still hurting but you look happy playing with me! Argghh!!!

Kay Lee chuckled. Daehyun looks cute when his face becomes red. Angry. Aigoo…

Okay..I’m sorry about that. It’s okay if you don’t want to forgive me. Take your time. Another thing is, I want to invite all of you to my party tonight as my treat to apologize. But my first warning… Block B also there. My six brothers too… and my parents.. No girls! Except me and mum… Will you all come? But I promise it will be fun. Maybe we can clear everything tonight.” Kay Lee smile.

BAP looks at each other. Party? Sound great…

Yah…I know that faces! WE WILL NOT ATTEND THAT PARTY OKAY?!” Shout Daehyun. But Kay Lee continues smiling. Yes! You will come.