Mute-2

Sorry, I'm Not A Mute Girl! (Editing and Rewriting)



 

Kay Lee was still waiting while raise her eyebrows.

Daehyun stayed silent. Cold sweat.

Times to pass. 1..2..3...4..5...

Suddenly, the bell rang. Lunch break ended.

Kay Lee feels bored and stepped away.

Daehyun shouted. “I love you...Please going out with me!"

She stopped. She lifts back her body to face with Daehyun. Then write something on her cellphone before show it to him.

"Why me?"

"I...I...don't know... I just like you" Daehyun reply with stuttering.

Kay Lee's forehead wrinkles. Thinking about something. She writes again.

"I'm not a good girl. You will be regret. Please find another girl. Sorry.She gets off. Leaving Daehyun alone. He was rejected by a mute girl??

Daehyun blinked. Disbelief.


 


 


 

The bell rang again. End of school day..


 

Kay Lee walks in to her locker. Just when the locker opened, obviously everyone can see many rubbish inside her locker. Other students whose pass by just watch and smile. Or some of them laughed impolitely. Oh my... Her blood boiled again.

Why kids nowadays so rude?...ok just like me. Kay Lee sighed. She pulled out all the rubbish and throws it into the near dustbin.

"I will help you"

Awkward.

Now, other students start whispered about him. Jung Daehyun!

Kay Lee just blinked her eyes. “Stop” She grab Daehyun's arm.

"What are you doing? Stop following me. I have no interest with you"

"It's okay...I just love you. Don't mind about it. I will protect you start today onwards" Daehyun smiled.

OK. When he said 'I just love you' it's like a second confession in front the public. Kay Lee blank.

The whispering becomes heavy. Just in time, the news spread out all over the school when one of Kingka BAP makes his confession towards the ugly and mute girl. Kay Lee sighed. Is it a trap?

Whatever kid. Kay Lee shook her head, disapproved.

When Daehyun too focus to remove all the rubbish, Kay Lee realized something. His right hand look like little shaking. She frowned in confusion. Is it he sick?

"Enough. I want to go back home” Kay Lee shows message from her cellphone again.

"Then, I will walk with you" Daehyun smiled again. Kay Lee makes faces.

The girl just shrugged and start walk away. Happily, Daehyun run to catch up and walk beside her. His cheek blushing and sure both know the reason is.


 

They are just in silent mode during walking. When near an alley, Kay Lee give a sign that her home just in front.

 

"Yes...I know about it" softly Daehyun said. His face becomes red. Shyly.

Kay Lee stopped and dumbfounded looking at him. The what? He already knows? She quickly writes something on her cellphone.“How do you know? Are you stalking on me?"

Daehyun read the message. His eyes wide open. "NO!" He waved his hands in panic.

"I'm NOT a stalker!" Daehyun shouted. He starts to cold sweat again. It is misunderstanding. He must clear it before it becomes BIG problem.

Kay Lee is still standing in front him and tapping her foot impatiently as waiting for a solid reason. Her face shows unsatisfied on what happen. This kid not like too easy. Is it he's really love me or he have something?

"I...I...always watching you..You know the Blue Paradise Cafe right? BAP and me always hangout there...and first time I saw you when you just standing in front the cafe two years ago... That time I feel weird why you just stand without enter. Everyday you come and until now you still do the same thing right? After that, I realized that you live in this area"

Kay Lee suddenly becomes cold person. Daehyun never see that expression before.